Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > CBI Off-Road Fab

Notices

CBI Offroad Fab Rock Slider SALE!!!

Old 11-26-2010, 10:32 AM   #21
-
Namyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery

Got these quick! Thanks CBI
Old 11-29-2010, 03:44 PM   #23
Hibby is on a distinguished road
Army:
Name: Luke
Hibby's Tacoma Gallery
Just ordered mine today. I talked with Nathan over the phone went great nice guy. Looking forward to picking them up soon, throwing some paint on them and slapping them on my truck.
Old 11-30-2010, 03:46 PM   #24
CBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant future

CBI Offroad Fab's Tacoma Gallery
Big Thanks to Everyone!

Thanks again to everyone who has put in orders and we hope you are enjoying your new CBI armor!
Old 12-06-2010, 05:35 PM   #25
Chris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Chris
Chris(NJ)'s Tacoma Gallery
How many holes have to be drilled for these? Whats s/h like to 07016 (residential)
Old 12-06-2010, 06:02 PM   #27
Chris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Chris
Chris(NJ)'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6spdtaco View Post
Install instructions. Shows the drilling process.

http://www.ttora.com/forum/showthread.php?t=158148
Just saw that from another post
Old 12-08-2010, 04:04 PM   #28
CBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant future

CBI Rock Slider sale coming to an END!!!

Hey everyone just a reminder to you all that our Rock Slider sale will end in December. Give us a call and let us get these slider to you quick... turn around time is around a week until they ship!!! (*Fast shipping time is for non powder coated sliders. Figure around 2 weeks for powder coated ones.)

Also keep in touch for the new year as we will be offering a new special in January 2011!

Thanks again to everyone for your orders... We hope you use the heck out of your new sliders!

Nathan
CBI OffRoad Fab
208-528-0664
Old 12-08-2010, 04:13 PM   #29
vv I think it's growing
mreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mreimann's Tacoma Gallery
CBI makes great stuff. If I hadn't build my own sliders I would have picked up some of these.

The only thing you guys don't make are skid plates, ever think of adding those to the inventory?
Old 12-08-2010, 05:52 PM   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by mreimann View Post
CBI makes great stuff. If I hadn't build my own sliders I would have picked up some of these.

The only thing you guys don't make are skid plates, ever think of adding those to the inventory?

Yeah those are on our list of new products. Keep in contact with us over the next several months to see the new products we will be adding to our line. Should see some new 4Runner products to begin with.

Thanks for the compliments also and remember to send us pictures of your CBI armor on the trail for our new website. We will feature you in our new gallery!

Nathan
Old 12-19-2010, 10:57 AM   #31
85yote09taco has a spectacular aura about85yote09taco has a spectacular aura about

Name: Eric
85yote09taco's Tacoma Gallery
tried getting ahold of you guys for the past 2 days. I guess if you could tell me what shipping would be to 17356 that would clear one of my questions up. Also if you could tell me when the best time to call you that would help thanks. I really want to take advantage of this deal, before I run out of time!
Old 12-19-2010, 12:44 PM   #32
Prepared for Bambi
Jason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Jason'sLawnCare's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 85yote09taco View Post
tried getting ahold of you guys for the past 2 days. I guess if you could tell me what shipping would be to 17356 that would clear one of my questions up. Also if you could tell me when the best time to call you that would help thanks. I really want to take advantage of this deal, before I run out of time!
It's the weekend. I'm sure they'll be in tomorrow.
Old 12-19-2010, 12:48 PM   #33
Whiskey bent and hell bound.
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: I'm TWITTER FAMOUS.
Name: Devin
Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 85yote09taco View Post
Mine were not CBI but from cali to CO I paid $150 for my sliders. I love the look of there sliders they were high on my list.
Old 12-19-2010, 01:14 PM   #34
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JLink's Tacoma Gallery
I definitely will be ordering a set of these, unfortunately I wont be able to afford them for atleast another month or two..
I would like to paint them myself so if they get scratched up I can touch them up, but I cant paint them until it gets warm and that will be wayy too long to wait.
AND since its only $100 for powdercoating.. that makes me lean towards just taking that route.
Any opinions on how they hold up with rocks and stumps and such? How is the grip of the powdercoat? I would be putting grip tape on the tops of the tubes if I painted them myself, would anyone suggest this on the powdercoat too?
Old 12-20-2010, 12:42 PM   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLink View Post
I definitely will be ordering a set of these, unfortunately I wont be able to afford them for atleast another month or two..
I would like to paint them myself so if they get scratched up I can touch them up, but I cant paint them until it gets warm and that will be wayy too long to wait.
AND since its only $100 for powdercoating.. that makes me lean towards just taking that route.
Any opinions on how they hold up with rocks and stumps and such? How is the grip of the powdercoat? I would be putting grip tape on the tops of the tubes if I painted them myself, would anyone suggest this on the powdercoat too?
Hey there,

It really is personal preference as far as what you want to cover up your sliders with. The powder coating holds up pretty well especially if it is wrinkle finish. Your toughest option however will be a bedliner of some sort. Grip again is personal preference. I don't think the grip is that great with powder coating but if you do them wrinkle finish it helps.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Nathan
Old 12-21-2010, 04:50 PM   #37
SmoothFox is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmoothFox is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmoothFox is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmoothFox is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmoothFox is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmoothFox is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmoothFox is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmoothFox is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmoothFox is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmoothFox is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmoothFox is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
SmoothFox's Tacoma Gallery
Me want!

Me broke!
Old 12-23-2010, 05:35 PM   #38

All of us here at CBI OffRoad Fab would like to wish each one of you a Merry Christmas and a happy Holiday! We appreciate our customers and friends here Tacoma World and the opportunity we have to associate and enjoy the sport we all love!
Old 12-30-2010, 06:08 PM   #39

Hey Guys!

I wanted to let everyone know that we will be open tomorrow (Friday 12-31-10) from 8 am to 3 pm mountain standard time for those who have waiting until the last minute to get their rock sliders ordered. Give us a call or shoot us an email so you can take advantage of the great pricing!

Just a reminder also that we will be posting our January sale items soon!
Old 03-15-2011, 12:34 AM   #40
S.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
S.B.'s Tacoma Gallery
I know the sale is over, but I just wanted to say: I love these things! I have beat the crap out of them and shown them no mercy and the are still perfectly straight and all I have done is put new paint on them.
I recommend theses sliders and these guys are great to deal with. I had my spotter watch them to see if they flex, When I dropped straight down about 2' on one side and he said they didn't budge ATALL!!
These are GREAT!! The only thing is they get my pants muddy getting out.