Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > CBI Off-Road Fab

Notices

CBI Offroad Fab Rock Slider SALE!!!

Old 11-08-2010, 07:37 AM   #1
CBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant future

CBI Offroad Fab's Tacoma Gallery
CBI Offroad Fab Rock Slider SALE!!!

Hey guys! You can now get the best rock sliders available at a HUGE DISCOUNT! CBI Offroad Rock Sliders are now only $379.99 for a limited time.

CBI Offroad Fab sliders are the best you can buy because they are built to handle extreme wheeling. With adequate bracing and quality craftmanship and welding you can't go wrong!

Check out our website (www.cbioffroadfab.com) or give us a call for the details. (208-528-0664)

Thanks,
Nate
Attached Thumbnails
CBI Offroad Fab Rock Slider SALE!!!-rock-sliders.jpg  
Old 11-10-2010, 04:39 AM   #4
rokbrkr is one of the sharper tools in the shedrokbrkr is one of the sharper tools in the shedrokbrkr is one of the sharper tools in the shedrokbrkr is one of the sharper tools in the shedrokbrkr is one of the sharper tools in the shedrokbrkr is one of the sharper tools in the shedrokbrkr is one of the sharper tools in the shedrokbrkr is one of the sharper tools in the shedrokbrkr is one of the sharper tools in the shedrokbrkr is one of the sharper tools in the shedrokbrkr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
rokbrkr's Tacoma Gallery
Just to be clear.....This sale is for the Bolt on sliders for either 1st or 2nd gen Tacomas. They include all the mounting hardware needed.

At this price you can upgrade to kick outs ($75) or powder coating ($99) and still pay less than the normal price for the standard bare metal models!! these are $120 OFF!!

Oh and did I mention....these are in stock, and can be shipped within 2 days of ordering.
(powder coating may extend shipping time by a few days)

Thanks, Steve.
Old 11-10-2010, 06:54 AM   #5
Prepared for Bambi
Jason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Jason'sLawnCare's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rokbrkr View Post
Just to be clear.....This sale is for the Bolt on sliders for either 1st or 2nd gen Tacomas. They include all the mounting hardware needed.

At this price you can upgrade to kick outs ($75) or powder coating ($99) and still pay less than the normal price for the standard bare metal models!! these are $120 OFF!!

Oh and did I mention....these are in stock, and can be shipped within 2 days of ordering.
(powder coating may extend shipping time by a few days)

Thanks, Steve.
Gee why don't you guys just give them away
Old 11-12-2010, 03:32 AM   #6
rokbrkr is one of the sharper tools in the shedrokbrkr is one of the sharper tools in the shedrokbrkr is one of the sharper tools in the shedrokbrkr is one of the sharper tools in the shedrokbrkr is one of the sharper tools in the shedrokbrkr is one of the sharper tools in the shedrokbrkr is one of the sharper tools in the shedrokbrkr is one of the sharper tools in the shedrokbrkr is one of the sharper tools in the shedrokbrkr is one of the sharper tools in the shedrokbrkr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rokbrkr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason'sLawnCare View Post
Gee why don't you guys just give them away
We pretty much are!!

It's time to start thinking about Christmas, these prices aren't going to get any lower!
Old 11-12-2010, 03:38 AM   #7
Locked and Lifted "02" DC TRD.
Matic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Matic's Tacoma Gallery
How much are weld ons? More expensive? And do these "tuck in" close to the sill?
Old 11-19-2010, 12:13 PM   #8
Bazinga
ckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
ckeeton's Tacoma Gallery
what do the kick out's look like?
Old 11-19-2010, 01:36 PM   #10
Whiskey bent and hell bound.
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: I'm TWITTER FAMOUS.
Name: Devin
Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
How much does shipping run on these?
Old 11-19-2010, 01:39 PM   #11
S.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
S.B.'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoyal View Post
How much does shipping run on these?
I was quoted 125 (I think) to SD.
Old 11-19-2010, 01:41 PM   #12
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by S.B. View Post
I was quoted 125 (I think) to SD.
that seems up there!! Thats the problem Im running into on all sliders is shipping.
Old 11-19-2010, 01:56 PM   #13
S.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
S.B.'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoyal View Post
that seems up there!! Thats the problem Im running into on all sliders is shipping.
Sliders weigh at or above 100lbs, thats why shipping costs soo much.
Old 11-19-2010, 02:05 PM   #14

Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by S.B. View Post
Sliders weigh at or above 100lbs, thats why shipping costs soo much.
I know Im looking locally now to see what we have in CO.
Old 11-19-2010, 03:03 PM   #15
CBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant future

Sliders with kickout pic

Hey everyone... I've had several people ask about the sliders with the kickouts. I have attached a couple pics of them so you all can see how they look. Again please call us to make orders as our website is under construction getting a major overhaul.

Thanks,
Nathan
CBI OffRoad Fab
208-528-0664

P.S. Hope J.W. doesn't mind but we just snapped this pic of his sliders with kickouts this week. He has a pretty bad looking truck... CBI gear all the way around!
Attached Thumbnails
CBI Offroad Fab Rock Slider SALE!!!-bosliders-kickout.jpg   CBI Offroad Fab Rock Slider SALE!!!-dscn0900.jpg  
Old 11-19-2010, 03:06 PM   #16
-
Namyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
Old 11-19-2010, 03:11 PM   #17

The sliders with kickouts are pictured in a general reply that I did to this thread. Check them out and let us know what you think.

Nathan
CBI OffRoad Fab
208-528-0664

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason'sLawnCare View Post
Great! I've got a couple pics in my gallery.
Old 11-22-2010, 11:51 AM   #18
Prepared for Bambi
Jason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Jason'sLawnCare's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoridinhigh View Post
Tempting, if only I wasn't saving all cash at the moment.

Bump!
I don't think there are any rocks that high. You should be good to go plus you'd have to get like an 8' hilift
Old 11-22-2010, 01:00 PM   #19
n0rth is one of the sharper tools in the shedn0rth is one of the sharper tools in the shedn0rth is one of the sharper tools in the shedn0rth is one of the sharper tools in the shedn0rth is one of the sharper tools in the shedn0rth is one of the sharper tools in the shedn0rth is one of the sharper tools in the shedn0rth is one of the sharper tools in the shedn0rth is one of the sharper tools in the shedn0rth is one of the sharper tools in the shedn0rth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: USDI BLM
Name: J.W.
n0rth's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CBI Offroad Fab View Post
Hey everyone... I've had several people ask about the sliders with the kickouts. I have attached a couple pics of them so you all can see how they look. Again please call us to make orders as our website is under construction getting a major overhaul.

Thanks,
Nathan
CBI OffRoad Fab
208-528-0664

P.S. Hope J.W. doesn't mind but we just snapped this pic of his sliders with kickouts this week. He has a pretty bad looking truck... CBI gear all the way around!
Don't mind at all, CBI builds great stuff the fit and finish are outstanding. Thanks again for all the work you did on my armor.
Old 11-22-2010, 06:51 PM   #20

rokbrkr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by n0rth View Post
Don't mind at all, CBI builds great stuff the fit and finish are outstanding. Thanks again for all the work you did on my armor.
Thank you JW, I think Josh really enjoyed building your bumpers!