LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > CBI Off-Road Fab

Notices

New Website Pics for CBI OffRoad!!!

Old 11-22-2010, 04:46 PM   #1
CBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant future

CBI Offroad Fab's Tacoma Gallery
New Website Pics for CBI OffRoad!!!

Hey guys Nathan here. As you may or may not know we are getting a brand new website put together for CBI OffRoad Fab so anyone and everyone can see what we are all about and what kind of body armor and products we offer. As part of our new website we are going to put together a photo gallery for our customers to show off their awesome rides.

In an effort to start gathering all the necessary information we are asking all CBI OffRoad customers who wish to be featured on our new website, to put together 1 or 2 of their best photos of their truck and CBI armor and email them to info@cbioffroadfab.com. If you could also include your name and where you were at in the pictures so this information can be included that would be great!

We are excited for this new site to be completed and want all of our past and future customers to be a part of it. Remember to keep following us as we are changing and growing each day. Thanks again for all of your positive comments and good reviews... we hope to continue to meet your expectations and wishes!

Happy Thanksgiving from the crew at CBI OffRoad Fab
Attached Thumbnails
New Website Pics for CBI OffRoad!!!-copy-bumper-1.jpg  
Old 11-22-2010, 10:30 PM   #2
S.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
S.B.'s Tacoma Gallery
I will as soon as I get the sliders on (week of x-mas). I got your e-mail and phone call that let me know the sliders arrived.

Thanks again,
Sean
Old 11-24-2010, 02:21 PM   #3
CBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant future

Website pics!

Great to hear... Send the pictures and details to info@cbioffroadfab.com. And remember to look for our new website the first of the year!

Nathan
CBI OffRoad Fab
208-528-0664
Old 02-17-2011, 04:15 PM   #4

Hey guys I wanted to give an update to everyone regarding our new website. As I'm sure you have all noticed the new site is still not live online. Due to my lack in experience with website design I have learned that it takes a lot more time that I had imagined.

We are getting really close to getting the new site online. Hopefully in a couple of weeks! I want to remind all our customers that we would love to feature your vehicles in our new photo gallery.

If you haven't already send me photos of your CBI armor along with location of where you are wheelin. These photos will be put on our new website!

Thanks again to our customers for your continued support! We wouldn't be here without you all!
Old 02-19-2011, 11:23 AM   #5
musty40 is on a distinguished road

Name: Alan
musty40's Tacoma Gallery
I'll definitely send some pics of my bumper after I install it.

Alan