Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > CBI Off-Road Fab

Notices

Bumper fab question...

Old 11-27-2010, 01:15 PM   #1
I'd rather be hunting!
huntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
huntark03's Tacoma Gallery
Bumper fab question...

Would matching this design be tough??? I love these bumpers!!! I would not want the winch mount though...

Old 06-21-2011, 03:30 AM   #3
I'd rather be hunting!
huntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
huntark03's Tacoma Gallery
I found that picture on tough country's website.
Old 06-24-2011, 05:54 AM   #5
rokbrkr is one of the sharper tools in the shedrokbrkr is one of the sharper tools in the shedrokbrkr is one of the sharper tools in the shedrokbrkr is one of the sharper tools in the shedrokbrkr is one of the sharper tools in the shedrokbrkr is one of the sharper tools in the shedrokbrkr is one of the sharper tools in the shedrokbrkr is one of the sharper tools in the shedrokbrkr is one of the sharper tools in the shedrokbrkr is one of the sharper tools in the shedrokbrkr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
rokbrkr's Tacoma Gallery
I don't think we will be able to help you out with those, I'm sure our jigs will not allow it.
They look alot like ranch hand bumpers, I couldn't find anything but brush gaurds on thier website for tacomas.
Good luck in your search. Thanks, Steve.