Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > CBI Off-Road Fab

Notices

CBI OffRoad January Bumper Sale!!!

Old 01-04-2011, 06:12 PM   #1
CBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant future

CBI Offroad Fab's Tacoma Gallery
CBI OffRoad January Bumper Sale!!!

CBI OffRoad Fab January Sale Items...

This month we are featuring our 2nd gen Tacoma rear bumpers on sale. We offer the Trail Rider 2.0 and the Bushmaster 2.0, which both can be fitted with our popular swing away tire carrier. Both of these bumpers are offered at $75.00 off the normal price.

· Trail Rider 2.0 $749.99---------NOW $674.99
· Bushmaster 2.0 $799.99---------NOW $724.99

Turn your 2nd gen Tacoma into a true off-road expedition vehicle with the appropriate body armor to let you go where you want to go. Here at CBI OffRoad Fab we offer the best in off-road bumper manufacturing and service. Our goal is to provide our customers with the best products for their off-road vehicle and a top-notch purchasing experience.

Remember that we offer a super quick lead time of 3 to 4 weeks to ship depending on whether the item is powder coated or not!

Please give us a call with any questions or to place your order!

http://cbioffroadfab.com/v-web/gallery/album06
Attached Thumbnails
CBI OffRoad January Bumper Sale!!!-trail-rider-2.0-2.jpg   CBI OffRoad January Bumper Sale!!!-trail-rider-2.0-1.jpg   CBI OffRoad January Bumper Sale!!!-bushmaster-2.0.jpg   CBI OffRoad January Bumper Sale!!!-bushmaster-2.0-1.jpg   CBI OffRoad January Bumper Sale!!!-dscn0896.jpg  

Old 01-04-2011, 08:54 PM   #3
musty40 is on a distinguished road

Name: Alan
musty40's Tacoma Gallery
Hello,

In the market for a bumper. Is the tire carrier easy to take on and off, or is it fixed?

Also if I remember correctly you guys ship with/to Fastenal? How much would the shipping be to the one in Duluth (55807).

Thanks, Alan
Old 01-05-2011, 08:18 AM   #4
CBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant future

The swing aways are very simple to take off. They consist of an using an allen wrench to loosen a lock collar and also two bolts that need to be loosened. We fit them and test them here in the shop and can take a swing away off and on within a few minutes.

We have been shipping with Fastenal stores but that will end this week. We are now using a new carrier that allows us to ship to any commercial address that has a loading dock or fork lift. We can also ship to residential addresses for an extra delivery fee now.
Old 01-11-2011, 05:12 PM   #5

Just a quick update to our sale item. I want to make sure everyone understands what comes standard with our rear bumpers.

The Trail Rider 2.0 and Bushmaster 2.0 come standard bare steel with 2" hitch receiver, (this can be deleted if wanted) shackle mounts, slots for the 7-pin hitch receiver plug and licence plate mounting and light, and mounting hardware.

The follwing add ons can be purchased or we can customize it to fit your needs.

-Backup light buckets
-Body lift
-Swing away tire carrier
-Hi-lift mount
-Fold down table
-Camp light
-single or double gas can holder
-Powder coating

*Give us a call for custom bumpers so we can get you a price!

As always we are here to answer your questions so don't hesitate to give us a call or shoot us an email or message on the forums!
Old 01-20-2011, 05:45 PM   #6

Just a reminder to everyone that our January 2nd gen Tacoma bumper sale is almost over! Get those orders in to get $75.00 off your rear bumper.

Also I know we are about Tacomas here on this forum but wanted to let those who are interested know we have several new products coming very soon! Just a hint they are 4th gen 4Runner parts and there are 3 of them!
Old 01-27-2011, 10:27 PM   #7
S.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
S.B.'s Tacoma Gallery
I wish I could aford this right now.

And free bump for a great company.
Old 01-31-2011, 03:19 PM   #8
musty40 is on a distinguished road

Name: Alan
musty40's Tacoma Gallery
Just ordered, nothing like keeping it to the last second.

Thanks for all the help Nathan!

Alan
Old 02-01-2011, 06:14 PM   #9

Well January has come and gone which also means that our 2nd gen sale is over. Not to worry however as we have a new sale for February that is posted. February's sale will be a group buy on 1st gen tacoma rear bumpers. Receive 10% off the bumper purchase with 10 or more bumpers ordered! Check out the February group buy thread for more details!

Thanks again to everyone for your support in CBI Offroad and for your January orders!
Old 02-03-2011, 03:43 PM   #10
I ski I work I'm rad
Steezyskis has much to be proud ofSteezyskis has much to be proud ofSteezyskis has much to be proud ofSteezyskis has much to be proud ofSteezyskis has much to be proud ofSteezyskis has much to be proud ofSteezyskis has much to be proud ofSteezyskis has much to be proud ofSteezyskis has much to be proud of
Name: Spencer
Steezyskis's Tacoma Gallery
These bumpers look epic! What's the difference between the bushmaster 2.0 and the trail rider 2.0.?
Old 02-03-2011, 03:45 PM   #11
Prepared for Bambi
Jason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Jason'sLawnCare's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steezyskis View Post
These bumpers look epic! What's the difference between the bushmaster 2.0 and the trail rider 2.0.?
The trail rider 2.0 is direct bolt on where with the bushmaster2.0 bed side cutting is necessary. It's the higher clearance one.

http://cbioffroadfab.com/store/page5.html
Old 02-03-2011, 04:05 PM   #12
I ski I work I'm rad
Steezyskis has much to be proud ofSteezyskis has much to be proud ofSteezyskis has much to be proud ofSteezyskis has much to be proud ofSteezyskis has much to be proud ofSteezyskis has much to be proud ofSteezyskis has much to be proud ofSteezyskis has much to be proud ofSteezyskis has much to be proud of
Name: Spencer
Steezyskis's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason'sLawnCare View Post
The trail rider 2.0 is direct bolt on where with the bushmaster2.0 bed side cutting is necessary. It's the higher clearance one.

http://cbioffroadfab.com/store/page5.html
Ahh I see. Right on. I belive I found my new rear bumper. Now just have to save 800 bones. Well worth it.

-There is no limit when it comes to upgrading tacomas-
Old 02-03-2011, 04:07 PM   #13
Prepared for Bambi
Jason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Jason'sLawnCare's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steezyskis View Post
Ahh I see. Right on. I belive I found my new rear bumper. Now just have to save 800 bones. Well worth it.

-There is no limit when it comes to upgrading tacomas-
you'll love it.

I agree, just look at Wyatt's(awsumdc) truck.
Old 04-13-2012, 08:17 AM   #14
avdks is on a distinguished road
Name: Al
avdks's Tacoma Gallery
CBI Off Road

Do you have bumpers for First Generation Tacomas?
Old 04-14-2012, 10:10 AM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by avdks View Post
Do you have bumpers for First Generation Tacomas?

Yes we do... Check out this link to our website.

http://www.cbioffroadfab.com/store/i...ec6afd7b1ca72c

Let me know if I can help with anything else.
Old 02-03-2013, 11:02 PM   #16
          
skygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shed

skygear's Tacoma Gallery
Winch mount in there too?
Old 02-04-2013, 10:51 AM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by skygear View Post
Winch mount in there too?
Winch mounts are not on sale this month. If you need a price quote send me and email and I'll put it together for you. info@cbioffroadfab.com

Thanks,
Nathan @ CBI Offroad