LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > CBI Off-Road Fab

Notices

Idaho and Utah Tacoma World members?!!

Old 02-09-2011, 05:03 PM   #21
CBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant future

CBI Offroad Fab's Tacoma Gallery
Great Buy on Offroad Accessories!!!

I just wanted to pass this info along to all the local guys!!! I figure since you all are relatively local to us you will get the best deal because you can save on shipping! We have made a special buy on several Toyota accessories that we would like to pass on to our customers!!!
  • Warn M8000 Winch $499.99 plus shipping!
  • Pro Comp Extreme Alloy Wheels 7033 $125 each plus shipping!
  • Light Force 170 Striker Twin Pack $188.99 plus shipping!
  • Power Tank Package $399.99 plus shipping!
Send me an email or PM and I can get you more information on these items and get your orders placed!
Attached Thumbnails
Idaho and Utah Tacoma World members?!!-warnm8000.jpg   Idaho and Utah Tacoma World members?!!-procomp-wheels-7033.jpg   Idaho and Utah Tacoma World members?!!-170striker.jpg   Idaho and Utah Tacoma World members?!!-powertank.jpg  
Old 02-09-2011, 05:14 PM   #22
stihlfoursix_0 has a spectacular aura aboutstihlfoursix_0 has a spectacular aura about
stihlfoursix_0's Tacoma Gallery
Boise...just bought another tacoma...need armor! p.s. you guy's do great work
Old 02-10-2011, 08:11 AM   #23
CBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant future

Hey give us a call and we can hook you up with some awesome armor for your Tacoma. Plus if you want to drive over to Idaho Falls and pick it up you can save a lot of money on your order from shipping!
Old 02-10-2011, 08:16 AM   #24
Yes, I got boost
memario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colton
memario1214's Tacoma Gallery
I live in southern Montana if that is any consolation! I spent much of this summer working on the Red River near Elk City, ID and loved it over there!
Old 02-16-2011, 02:13 PM   #25

Just to be clear with all of you local guys we do a lot of custom work which is possible if we have your vehicle in the shop to work on. For example last week we worked on a 1st gen Tacoma double cab that has a completely custom external roll cage, roof rack, sliders, and front bumper. This week we are working on a custom front winch mount bumper for Fremont County in Idaho for their weed department. I will try and post some pictures once there is noticeable progress!

Also check our our posting in the Deals/Coupon folder to see our new GUARANTEE to our customers! You won't want to miss what we have to offer!
Old 02-25-2011, 04:17 AM   #28
rokbrkr is one of the sharper tools in the shedrokbrkr is one of the sharper tools in the shedrokbrkr is one of the sharper tools in the shedrokbrkr is one of the sharper tools in the shedrokbrkr is one of the sharper tools in the shedrokbrkr is one of the sharper tools in the shedrokbrkr is one of the sharper tools in the shedrokbrkr is one of the sharper tools in the shedrokbrkr is one of the sharper tools in the shedrokbrkr is one of the sharper tools in the shedrokbrkr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
rokbrkr's Tacoma Gallery
Wish we could make it . Going north to Montana this weekend. Give us some more notice next time and I will try to make it down.
Old 03-09-2011, 09:23 AM   #30

March Madness Contest!!!

Old 03-14-2011, 03:36 PM   #31

Remember the contest winner gets 35% discount on their order!!! That could be $700.00 discount for 4th gen rear bumper package!

Also keep in mind that everyone who enters the contest gets a 10% discount on your order from now through April 2011.

Keep those team picks coming to my email!
Old 03-15-2011, 08:29 AM   #33

We don't have any 9" Light Forces in stock right now. We have the 170's and 140's for $198.99 and $189.99 respectively. I can probably get the 9" for you but I will need to check on that.
Old 03-15-2011, 08:32 AM   #34
Yota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant future
Name: Jesse
Yota_dvl's Tacoma Gallery
Im checkin in from center Utah, but i gotta Tacoma Buddy that just moved to Idaho that would love some Tacoma buddys, he loves gettin muddy and normally is stupid and gives ya a show to watch other than that loves mid night walks on the beach to moon light and has a z28 camaro and lives in Cordalane or something like that Id
Old 03-15-2011, 08:34 AM   #35
mentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
mentose457's Tacoma Gallery
I live in southern Utah for 9 months of the year and 3 months in McCall, ID.
Old 03-15-2011, 03:46 PM   #36

Great to see some more Idaho/Utah representation here!

Just a reminder about our contest...

Contest entry deadline is March 17th! You have 2 days to get those emails sent to my inbox!!!
Old 03-15-2011, 03:59 PM   #37
Tacoma 4 Life.
chaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chase
chaz834's Tacoma Gallery
Kendrick Idaho here...

Any Lewiston members I see tacomas all over in Lewiston and Clarkston..
Old 03-25-2011, 09:41 AM   #38
kroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
kroggy's Tacoma Gallery
I think I need to come see you guys. Just don't have much $ to spend on what I want.
Old 03-25-2011, 05:35 PM   #39

Let me know what you are looking for and we would be happy to see what we can do for you to fit within your budget. We're here Monday - Friday 8AM to 5PM!

Stop by anytime too just to see some of our products!