Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > CBI Off-Road Fab

Notices

Idaho and Utah Tacoma World members?!!

Old 06-13-2011, 09:36 PM   #41
n0rth is one of the sharper tools in the shedn0rth is one of the sharper tools in the shedn0rth is one of the sharper tools in the shedn0rth is one of the sharper tools in the shedn0rth is one of the sharper tools in the shedn0rth is one of the sharper tools in the shedn0rth is one of the sharper tools in the shedn0rth is one of the sharper tools in the shedn0rth is one of the sharper tools in the shedn0rth is one of the sharper tools in the shedn0rth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: USDI BLM
Name: J.W.
n0rth's Tacoma Gallery
Hello from Hailey ID. CBI does great work really pleased with my armor thanks again.
Old 06-23-2011, 11:54 AM   #42
It works if you work it.
fbconvert has a brilliant futurefbconvert has a brilliant futurefbconvert has a brilliant futurefbconvert has a brilliant futurefbconvert has a brilliant futurefbconvert has a brilliant futurefbconvert has a brilliant futurefbconvert has a brilliant futurefbconvert has a brilliant futurefbconvert has a brilliant futurefbconvert has a brilliant future

Name: Brian
fbconvert's Tacoma Gallery
Pocatello here... Nice to find all the locals! I use to do a lot of wheeling in my first gen, mostly commuting back and forth between Pocky and Blackfoot for work now... Can't seem to find the time and money any more.
Old 07-01-2011, 04:29 PM   #43
CBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant future

CBI Offroad Fab's Tacoma Gallery
Nice to see more and more guys who are close to home!

HAPPY 4th of July to Everyone!!!

Just a reminder to check out our website as we are adding new content almost daily!

NEW WEBSITE

Also if you are current CBI Offroad Customer and would like to have your own album in our Gallery email me your pics and I'll post them up!

PHOTO GALLERY of CBI Customers
Old 09-15-2011, 07:02 AM   #44
CBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant future

Hey guys just checking in and want to get some feedback on your favorite places to go off-roading in Idaho and Utah? We have some customers who are looking for new places to wheel and thought you all may have some great suggestions of places we haven't been!

Also check out the website for new sale items this month!
Old 04-12-2012, 04:32 PM   #45
jonscookin is on a distinguished road
Name: Jon
jonscookin's Tacoma Gallery
Hey I just got a tacoma TRD and I live in the victor driggs area...I know this is an old post but I'm still trying to figure out this site. Anyone close thats into these trucks let me know? Also I'm headed to southern utah and wanted to know if anyone recomends any places to go for a drive. I'm pretty stock for now I did get a set of kelly safari TSR's put on...
Old 04-13-2012, 07:24 AM   #46

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonscookin View Post
Hey I just got a tacoma TRD and I live in the victor driggs area...I know this is an old post but I'm still trying to figure out this site. Anyone close thats into these trucks let me know? Also I'm headed to southern utah and wanted to know if anyone recomends any places to go for a drive. I'm pretty stock for now I did get a set of kelly safari TSR's put on...
Hey man. We are located just down the road from you in Idaho Falls, ID. We can get you any information about Tacoma parts and accessories and that is what we do for a living!

As for southern Utah we know tons of places to go for some fun wheeling of all types. Check out our post on our website for the Fault Line trail in St. George. Give me a call and I can help you with others also.

Nathan @ CBI Offroad 208-528-0664
Old 04-16-2012, 10:16 PM   #47
Just out for a rip are ya bud?
IDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
IDtrucks's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
welcome to tw from idaho man! come on over to the Idaho bs thread (best hangout on here). http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/nor...bs-thread.html

TW is making a pilgrimage down to MOAB utah may 17-20th. go to the southwest us regional section and check out all of the threads on it and see if you are interested in going on the trip. its going to be one hell of an adventure thats for sure!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBI Offroad Fab View Post
Hey man. We are located just down the road from you in Idaho Falls, ID. We can get you any information about Tacoma parts and accessories and that is what we do for a living!

As for southern Utah we know tons of places to go for some fun wheeling of all types. Check out our post on our website for the Fault Line trail in St. George. Give me a call and I can help you with others also.

Nathan @ CBI Offroad 208-528-0664
i haven't actually put myself in this thread yet, but now i am. lookin for some cool spots in southern idaho (a reasonable distance from boise)to go this summer for a couple of cool wheeling trips. Let us know if you have any meets or cool runs planned. always looking for some cool people to go with.

do you know of any cool spots specifically around the boise area? not too many people i have found here that are actually any help.
Old 04-17-2012, 06:59 AM   #48

Try hooking up with someone from the local 4X4 club. You can look them up on planet4x4.com. I haven't done anything over there but I have heard of people saying that there are some good trails in that area and on over to Twin Falls.
Old 04-17-2012, 02:38 PM   #49
Just out for a rip are ya bud?
IDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
IDtrucks's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CBI Offroad Fab View Post
Try hooking up with someone from the local 4X4 club. You can look them up on planet4x4.com. I haven't done anything over there but I have heard of people saying that there are some good trails in that area and on over to Twin Falls.
there is one 4x4 club that looks like it meets my crieteria. i missed the last monthly meeting but i hope to make the next one. i tried planet4x4, they are pretty useless and havent replied to many of my posts. most of em do full on rock crawling and i didnt see much in the way of normal wheeling and exploring
Old 05-10-2012, 08:45 AM   #50

The DEAL for MAY is HALF PRICE SHIPPING!!!

Also check out the event we are having on May 19th @ CBI Offroad. We would love to see anyone there that can make it.

Old 05-11-2012, 06:41 PM   #51
We have got some great mountain roads and trails up here in the Teton valley. The Victor Driggs area has a lot of fun stuff. I've lived up here for about 8 years and still have not been on everything. There is a forest service office up here near Driggs and they have local maps. Its so important to talk to them to make sure that you are on stuff thats open.
Old 05-11-2012, 06:45 PM   #52
Hey CBI, thanks for putting this kind of stuff on! I am going to stop by next time we need to come down to IF. See ya then
Old 05-12-2012, 09:45 AM   #53

Quote:
Hey CBI, thanks for putting this kind of stuff on! I am going to stop by next time we need to come down to IF. See ya then
Come down and see us and come to the event also! Bring whoever and stay as long as you want. We would love to talk with you and see what trails you know of in Teton Valley.
Old 05-13-2012, 10:33 PM   #55
Are you Recreationally Insane?
mr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brant Luckow
mr.trd's Tacoma Gallery
I will be putting together a Providence Canyon run this summer. Just so everyone can plan in that this summer. And since I can not make the CBI run next weekend, sorry, my son has his last soccer game of the season this Saturday at 11. So the CBI gang can hopefully make it to the Providence Canyon run. Thinking about making it an overnighter. What do you all think? Has anyone else ever been up there?
Old 05-21-2012, 12:52 AM   #56
06yoda is a jewel in the rough06yoda is a jewel in the rough06yoda is a jewel in the rough06yoda is a jewel in the rough

Navy: Engineman
Name: Tanner
06yoda's Tacoma Gallery
Well, hopefully I will be going on this deployment really soon and my wife and kids are going to move back home in Emmett for awhile until I settle in, in San Diego. If all works out I will be placing a pretty nice order through you guys (Front Bumper w/winch, Sliders, Cab Mount Chop, etc.) I just don't have enough $$ for the rear setup quite yet, but I have been holding out to support the local economy back home. Thanks and keep building that great armor.
Old 05-21-2012, 10:26 AM   #57

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.trd View Post
I will be putting together a Providence Canyon run this summer. Just so everyone can plan in that this summer. And since I can not make the CBI run next weekend, sorry, my son has his last soccer game of the season this Saturday at 11. So the CBI gang can hopefully make it to the Providence Canyon run. Thinking about making it an overnighter. What do you all think? Has anyone else ever been up there?
Keep us in the loop as I'm sure at least some of us will try and make it... Sounds like fun. Never been there myself.
Old 05-21-2012, 10:33 AM   #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by 06yoda View Post
Well, hopefully I will be going on this deployment really soon and my wife and kids are going to move back home in Emmett for awhile until I settle in, in San Diego. If all works out I will be placing a pretty nice order through you guys (Front Bumper w/winch, Sliders, Cab Mount Chop, etc.) I just don't have enough $$ for the rear setup quite yet, but I have been holding out to support the local economy back home. Thanks and keep building that great armor.
Sounds great man! Just give me a call when you are ready and we'll get you taken care of. If you have any questions give me a call and we can go over everything.
Old 05-22-2012, 04:20 PM   #59
Hey Nathan, we talked last week just before your ralley! I hope it worked out well and everyone had fun, sorry I missed it. We were talking at the shop and you mentioned doing some driving and some MTB riding up in the Victor and Driggs area. Let me know when you come up and I can help you out....
Old 05-23-2012, 08:00 AM   #60

Quote:
Hey Nathan, we talked last week just before your ralley! I hope it worked out well and everyone had fun, sorry I missed it. We were talking at the shop and you mentioned doing some driving and some MTB riding up in the Victor and Driggs area. Let me know when you come up and I can help you out....
Jon,

The rally was awesome and we had a great turn out. You'll have to come to the next one. Yes I would love to come up to teton valley and do some 4wheeling and mountain biking. I may have some time when I come up in June but I'll have to check with the family to see what the plans are. I'm looking for a new mountain bike now so if you see any good deals on a full suspension let me know.

I'll keep in touch and see when we can go hit the trail!