LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > CBI Off-Road Fab

Notices

Idaho and Utah Tacoma World members?!!

Old 08-16-2012, 10:30 AM   #61
Chadillac is on a distinguished road
Chadillac's Tacoma Gallery
I'm from Idaho Falls, but just moved to WA a few weeks ago. I remember seeing a black 4-door JK roaming the streets in IF all the time covered in CBI stuff.

I drive an army green 89 YJ and a 2012 MGM TRD Off Road. Next time I'm in IF I want to pick up some sliders from you guys.
Old 08-16-2012, 02:42 PM   #62
Adventure Driver
Questor is on a distinguished road

Questor's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Guys.

I'm from Idaho Falls and I've been talking to Nathan and the CBI crew about the build up of my 2012 Tacoma Double Cab Long Bed.

Front bumper, sliders, and rear bumper all black powder coated to match.
Two Rigid 6" E-series lights, factory fogs, and a Warn M-8000 in the front and two Rigid Dually lights in the back.

It's going to be impressive, and I can't wait to get started.

Q~
Old 08-17-2012, 06:49 AM   #63
CBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant future

CBI Offroad Fab's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Questor View Post
Hey Guys.

I'm from Idaho Falls and I've been talking to Nathan and the CBI crew about the build up of my 2012 Tacoma Double Cab Long Bed.

Front bumper, sliders, and rear bumper all black powder coated to match.
Two Rigid 6" E-series lights, factory fogs, and a Warn M-8000 in the front and two Rigid Dually lights in the back.

It's going to be impressive, and I can't wait to get started.

Q~
We are looking forward to the build!... Its going to be awesome for sure!
Old 08-17-2012, 06:56 AM   #64
CBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chadillac View Post
I'm from Idaho Falls, but just moved to WA a few weeks ago. I remember seeing a black 4-door JK roaming the streets in IF all the time covered in CBI stuff.

I drive an army green 89 YJ and a 2012 MGM TRD Off Road. Next time I'm in IF I want to pick up some sliders from you guys.
Yep that is one of our vehicles! Pretty awesome Jeep it is. Stop by next time your in town. We would love to show you around!
Old 05-18-2013, 11:32 AM   #65

We hope to see everyone there! Let us know if anyone has any questions.

Old 05-18-2013, 10:28 PM   #66
44357 is on a distinguished road
Coast Guard: Mad Science Tech
Name: Eric
44357's Tacoma Gallery
Weston to Island Park, ID - Really hoping to interact with your shop soon for some work on a long overdue trip in August of this year! Out in California and had my rear bumper knocked by some local yokal when it was parked in front of my apartment.

The insurance check showed three days too late to catch the last bumper sale...Finishing a PCS to Northern California next month then calling your shop for some options. Good looking fabrications!
Old 05-22-2013, 05:21 PM   #67

A few of us went out to pre-run the Shelley Rocks trail we will be running at our Spring Fever Offroad Rally this year. The weather was rainy but we had a ton of fun! I hope this motivates everyone to come out on June 8th for FREE BREAKFAST and lots of wheelin with CBI Offroad Fab

Old 06-05-2013, 05:38 PM   #69

For those who haven't checked out our new thread we invite you to go and take a look!

This new thread is constantly updated and is almost a real time look at many of the special projects, vehicles, and custom work that are going on at CBI Offroad Fab.

Here is the link: CBI Offroad SHOP PROJECTS!!!
Old 06-07-2013, 06:23 AM   #70

Here is a preview for the scenic trail run we will be doing on Saturday at our Spring Fever Off-road Rally. We saw tons of wild flowers, 9 elk, 6 deer and unbelievable vistas! Even ran into snow! Hope to see everyone there!

Old 06-11-2013, 10:02 AM   #71

Here are some great images from the scenic trail we ran for our off-road rally on Saturday. A big thanks to all who came out and enjoyed the beautiful day on the trail with us!

Pleasant Valley Creek Trail - Scenic Run

Old 06-20-2013, 06:41 PM   #72
TOYOTA.. Because barbie drives a jeep..
07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kris
07COMA801's Tacoma Gallery
Hey guys me and the fam are going camping in Flaming gorge Aug 15-20 and I am just wondering if anyone knows of any good trails in the Flaming Gorge/ Dutch John area to go wheel?

Any info will help thanks!