Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > CBI Off-Road Fab

Notices

NEW PRODUCT: Tire Carrier

Old 03-29-2011, 12:29 PM   #1
CBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant future

CBI Offroad Fab's Tacoma Gallery
Talking NEW PRODUCT: Tire Carrier

Old 03-29-2011, 09:48 PM   #2
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Doesn't look bad actually!!

Bump!
Old 03-29-2011, 09:50 PM   #3
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
rcfreak201's Tacoma Gallery
thats pretty neat!
Old 03-30-2011, 07:50 AM   #4
CBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant future

We also make a more custom model that has more options. This model can be custom build to fit your vehicle and application. It includes a hi-lift jack/license plate mount and a pass through receiver hitch. This unit also comes powder coated. Cost is $349.99 and up depending on additional options that you want.

Here is a recent one we did for a VW owner.

Old 04-01-2011, 06:47 PM   #5

We have a lot of people asking about different options for our fold down tire carriers. I have the solution...

Here at CBI we are all about customizing our products to meet your needs! Give me a call and we can work out the details and build you exactly what you want!
Old 04-04-2011, 04:52 PM   #6
jackwithcorona is a jewel in the roughjackwithcorona is a jewel in the roughjackwithcorona is a jewel in the roughjackwithcorona is a jewel in the rough

Firefighter: Goddamned Paratrooper
Name: Mike
jackwithcorona's Tacoma Gallery
that is sick! if i ever go with a bigger tire that doesn't fit in my current holder i will definitely look you up
Old 04-06-2011, 08:02 AM   #7

Sounds great!... we'll be here when you are ready!
Old 04-06-2011, 08:07 AM   #8
Short Sweet & Hard to beat!
craignthem08 is on a distinguished road

Name: Pineapple
craignthem08's Tacoma Gallery
This looks awesome. Sounds perfect with the high lift mount as well. Will be ordering one in the near future.
Old 04-08-2011, 07:15 AM   #9
Deathbeard has a brilliant futureDeathbeard has a brilliant futureDeathbeard has a brilliant futureDeathbeard has a brilliant futureDeathbeard has a brilliant futureDeathbeard has a brilliant futureDeathbeard has a brilliant futureDeathbeard has a brilliant futureDeathbeard has a brilliant futureDeathbeard has a brilliant futureDeathbeard has a brilliant future

Deathbeard's Tacoma Gallery
Do you have a picture of this on a taco?
Old 04-08-2011, 07:35 AM   #10

I don't think I have a picture of this on a Taco. I know we have sold many to Tacoma owners but I just don't have a picture. A good share of these we sell go to 4Runner guys who don't want to actually put a bumper and swing away on their vehicle. Another majority go on other makes and models like FORDS, JEEPS, CHEVYS of various models.

The look and setup will be very similar however to the 4runner picture. Remember also that if you want any specific setup that we can build you a custom one for $349.99 that would also include a pass through hitch, hi-lift mount and license plate mount.

Let me know if I can help with any particulars.
Old 04-08-2011, 12:36 PM   #11
jrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jrobson's Tacoma Gallery
Cool concept. Especially for longer trips. I like it.
Old 04-08-2011, 05:02 PM   #12

The product is really quite stable. There is a set bolt for the receiver and also for the fold down portion. Depending on the configuration of your receiver you may want to put a wedge on the top or bottom but should be very secure and rattle free!
Old 04-21-2011, 07:56 PM   #13

Several more happy customer that just sent pics!!!

Old 05-18-2011, 03:27 PM   #15

Don't have any pics of the tire carrier on a tacoma. Take a look at the tire carrier on the tundra on this page and that will give you an idea of what it may look like.
Old 09-15-2011, 07:05 AM   #16

Tire carriers on sale this month! Check out the website for details and prices!!!
Old 05-07-2013, 11:16 AM   #17
Haslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Brady
Haslefre's Tacoma Gallery
Nathan, I'll be driving through your area in 2 months. Do you guys have some of these products already built? I may be interested in one, but I just need to see it first if you know what I mean. Not sure if I want a basic one or a custom just yet.
Old 05-08-2013, 06:25 AM   #18

We usually have the basic model in stock but i would be sure to call several weeks in advance to make sure that we have one and put your name on it. Otherwise if you order the premium model we will need at least 3 weeks to get your order ready.