Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > CBI Off-Road Fab

Notices

CBI Bushmaster 2.0

Old 11-06-2012, 08:03 AM   #21
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CBI Offroad Fab View Post
Yes we have been using the Rigid SRM's for a while now. They are a great light and we also can sell them to you!
Well that's perfect!
Old 11-10-2012, 08:17 AM   #22
Shits & Giggles
kriskross has much to be proud ofkriskross has much to be proud ofkriskross has much to be proud ofkriskross has much to be proud ofkriskross has much to be proud ofkriskross has much to be proud ofkriskross has much to be proud ofkriskross has much to be proud of

Navy: Naval Flight Officer
Name: Chris
kriskross's Tacoma Gallery
The link to the installation instructions on your website is broken...

I don't really like the idea of hacking up my truck without an idea of how much hacking i should be doing. And lucky for me you guys are closed on Saturdays...
Old 11-10-2012, 08:19 AM   #23
Shits & Giggles
kriskross has much to be proud ofkriskross has much to be proud ofkriskross has much to be proud ofkriskross has much to be proud ofkriskross has much to be proud ofkriskross has much to be proud ofkriskross has much to be proud ofkriskross has much to be proud of

Navy: Naval Flight Officer
Name: Chris
kriskross's Tacoma Gallery
Also, was I suppose to get a trailer light plug and license plate light? If so, I didnt't get them. If not, where can I get ones that fit the holes?
Old 11-12-2012, 10:07 AM   #24
CBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant future

CBI Offroad Fab's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by crevans2 View Post
Also, was I suppose to get a trailer light plug and license plate light? If so, I didnt't get them. If not, where can I get ones that fit the holes?
Send me an email and I'll get you the installation instructions. You should have received a license plate light but not a trailer plug. Email or call me and we'll get you taken care of.
Old 11-12-2012, 10:23 AM   #25
Indffrnce will be the fall of manknd but who cares
Drunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Retribution
Drunknsloth's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

I don't really like the idea of hacking up my truck without an idea of how much hacking i should be doing. And lucky for me you guys are closed on Saturdays...
You can set an appointment for a Saturday. Just email them and talk to them. They'll set you up.
Old 11-12-2012, 10:45 AM   #26
CBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant future

Its Tacoma Week for our SALES!!!
  • Bushmaster 2.0 Rear Bumper $699.99 (Retail Price: $799.99)
  • Trail Rider 2.0 Rear Bumper $699.99 (Retail Price: $799.99)
Be sure to subscribe to our email list too to get up-to-date pricing and sale info!
Old 11-12-2012, 11:15 AM   #27
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunknsloth View Post
You can set an appointment for a Saturday. Just email them and talk to them. They'll set you up.
I think his point was that since it was a Saturday, there was no one to answer the phone to help him with instructions

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBI Offroad Fab View Post
Its Tacoma Week for our SALES!!!
  • Bushmaster 2.0 Rear Bumper $699.99 (Retail Price: $799.99)
  • Trail Rider 2.0 Rear Bumper $699.99 (Retail Price: $799.99)
Be sure to subscribe to our email list too to get up-to-date pricing and sale info!

Are you able to tell us if there will be any other sales coming up that are greater than $100? Like free powdercoating or shipping?

Still an awesome deal but just curious..
Old 11-12-2012, 11:18 AM   #28
the town is back that way
GeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud of

Name: Freeda Feltcher
GeoTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Im seriously looking at this bumper with the swing out and duel gas cans. Am I correct in assuming that I need to beef up the rear leafs as well. I currently have the TSB with an AAL.
Old 11-12-2012, 11:21 AM   #29
jsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: 6th Motor Transport Battalion
Name: Jeff
jsmarine's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLink View Post
I think his point was that since it was a Saturday, there was no one to answer the phone to help him with instructions

Are you able to tell us if there will be any other sales coming up that are greater than $100? Like free powdercoating or shipping?

Still an awesome deal but just curious..
No offense, but why would he answer that? I mean if so, then he might as well say, dont buy a bumper right now because an even better deal will be coming in a few weeks...
Old 11-12-2012, 11:51 AM   #30
Indffrnce will be the fall of manknd but who cares
Drunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Retribution
Drunknsloth's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoTaco View Post
Im seriously looking at this bumper with the swing out and duel gas cans. Am I correct in assuming that I need to beef up the rear leafs as well. I currently have the TSB with an AAL.
I only have a tsb and I also have a camper shell... I'll see how it looks once I throw on the spare tire. I'm probably not going to be getting the cans for a while though... Just spent all my money on the bumper. Haha

Good point JLink
Old 11-12-2012, 06:19 PM   #31
tex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
tex's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Link to install on my truck. This is the same instructions on their website. Cutting is not that bad. My truck was only 8 or 9 months old wen I cut up the bed.
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...tall-pics.html
Old 11-12-2012, 08:41 PM   #32

JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsmarine View Post
No offense, but why would he answer that? I mean if so, then he might as well say, dont buy a bumper right now because an even better deal will be coming in a few weeks...
Because they are always having sales and regularly honor sale prices that aren't current?? Doesn't hurt to ask.

No offense but how about you go worry about something else.
Old 11-13-2012, 06:45 AM   #33

Still an awesome deal but just curious..[/QUOTE]

Probably not any better deals than this. Typically we offer only up to a 10% discount on bumpers only throughout the year. This deal is a little more than 12% I think. I know that this is probably as good as it will get for the year unless they decide to do a special black Friday sale. We'll keep you guys updated on the website and forums!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoTaco View Post
I would assume that you will want to beef up your leaf some. The easiest way to deal with that is to install the bumper and then determine how much lift you need to level out your truck or accomplish the stance you are going for.
Old 11-13-2012, 08:09 AM   #34

JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Probably not any better deals than this. Typically we offer only up to a 10% discount on bumpers only throughout the year. This deal is a little more than 12% I think. I know that this is probably as good as it will get for the year unless they decide to do a special black Friday sale. We'll keep you guys updated on the website and forums!
[/QUOTE]

Sounds good. Thanks for hooking us up

You can expect my order this week.
Bushmaster w/
-tire carrier (holding tire vertically, no angle)
-fold down table
-rigid industries srm 2 reverse lights in bumper
-2 3 gallon rotopax cans on mount to left of spare tire
-2" reciever hitch
-smooth finish powdercoat