LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > CBI Off-Road Fab

Notices

Thanks CBI My Bumper Looks Awesome!

Old 06-11-2011, 03:19 PM   #1
AnotherSilverTaco has a spectacular aura aboutAnotherSilverTaco has a spectacular aura aboutAnotherSilverTaco has a spectacular aura about

AnotherSilverTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks CBI My Bumper Looks Awesome!

Check it out!

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...ar-bumper.html

You can not go wrong with CBI, their work and professionalism are the best!
Attached Thumbnails
Thanks CBI My Bumper Looks Awesome!-sunset-bumper.jpg  
Old 06-11-2011, 04:46 PM   #3
Capita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Capita's Tacoma Gallery
Excellent looking product!
Old 06-11-2011, 04:46 PM   #4
showzer is on a distinguished road

Name: Shea
showzer's Tacoma Gallery
damn that is nice!
Old 06-11-2011, 05:51 PM   #5
AnotherSilverTaco has a spectacular aura aboutAnotherSilverTaco has a spectacular aura aboutAnotherSilverTaco has a spectacular aura about

You can not go wrong with CBI!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 907taco View Post
that looks great man, I am looking at some tube style bumper from CBI to complete my armor.
I had never done done any business with CBI and never heard of them except for this website. Make a phone call or order online and a few weeks later you are picking up your stuff at the local terminal and I live all the way down in Texas. CBI wrawks!

Don't hesitate to call them.

http://www.cbioffroadfab.com/

Automotivetouchup.com also a great company to do business with.

http://automotivetouchup.com/
Old 06-11-2011, 06:07 PM   #6
Alaskan Assassin
907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bobby
907taco's Tacoma Gallery
[QUOTE=AnotherSilverTaco;3297661]I had never done done any business with CBI and never heard of them except for this website. Make a phone call or order online and a few weeks later you are picking up your stuff at the local terminal and I live all the way down in Texas. CBI wrawks!

Don't hesitate to call them.

http://www.cbioffroadfab.com/

Automotivetouchup.com also a great company to do business with.

http://automotivetouchup.com/[/QUOTE]

I love their work. i have the moab front, sliders with kick out from them, as money permits, getting ready to get a rear bumper and tire mount from them. shipping to alaska isn't too bad considering.
Old 06-13-2011, 07:03 AM   #7

Front receiver hitch looks awesome too

Thanks CBI for the front receiver hitch. I got it on today and it is an amazing product. It bolted up perfectly and is stout!

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...ver-winch.html
Attached Thumbnails
Thanks CBI My Bumper Looks Awesome!-warn-m8000-front.jpg  
Old 07-01-2011, 04:28 PM   #8
CBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant future

CBI Offroad Fab's Tacoma Gallery
HAPPY 4th of July to Everyone!!!

Just a reminder to check out our website as we are adding new content almost daily!

NEW WEBSITE

Also if you are current CBI Offroad Customer and would like to have your own album in our Gallery email me your pics and I'll post them up!

PHOTO GALLERY of CBI Customers