Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > CBI Off-Road Fab

Notices

Rear Bumper questions (Bushmaster 2.0)

Old 12-31-2011, 09:03 AM   #1
Hunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: Probie
Hunter500ky's Tacoma Gallery
Rear Bumper questions (Bushmaster 2.0)

Hey I have a few questions on your bumpers.

1) I see the hitch can be added. Can it actually be used for towing? I know some can and some can't. What I need to know is can I tow the same capacity with it as the stock hitch?

2) Do you have any in-stock? If you do how soon could I get it in Kentucky? (Dont mean to sound so demanding just truck was wrecked trying to get it back on road ASAP)

3) I saw the rear lights for 124$, however I didn't see any pictures of them in the bumper could you get me a pic (I'm looking after I type this, well looking harder for them)

4) The hitch seems to be behind the license plate is that correct?

5) You do have to cut part of the body to fit this correct? (I believe so but just want to cover my bases) I clicked on the instructions but it takes you ot a different page

6) lastly you never know unless you ask, do you offer any discounts?

Dropping 1069.98 (wihout shipping) isn't easy to do.

PS. Price on shipping to 42701?

Thanks hope to hear form you soon!
Old 01-02-2012, 04:27 PM   #2
CBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant future

CBI Offroad Fab's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter500ky View Post
Hey I have a few questions on your bumpers.

1) I see the hitch can be added. Can it actually be used for towing? I know some can and some can't. What I need to know is can I tow the same capacity with it as the stock hitch?

2) Do you have any in-stock? If you do how soon could I get it in Kentucky? (Dont mean to sound so demanding just truck was wrecked trying to get it back on road ASAP)

3) I saw the rear lights for 124$, however I didn't see any pictures of them in the bumper could you get me a pic (I'm looking after I type this, well looking harder for them)

4) The hitch seems to be behind the license plate is that correct?

5) You do have to cut part of the body to fit this correct? (I believe so but just want to cover my bases) I clicked on the instructions but it takes you ot a different page

6) lastly you never know unless you ask, do you offer any discounts?

Dropping 1069.98 (wihout shipping) isn't easy to do.

PS. Price on shipping to 42701?

Thanks hope to hear form you soon!
Hi there! Here are your answers:

1) Yes you can tow to the same rated capacity with our receiver hitch. In all actuality it is better than the factory one.
2) Typically lead time is 3 to 4 weeks. If you need is sooner let me know when and I'll see what we can do.
3) Standard light with light buckets is Optilux 1400 driving lights. If you want the PIAA backup lights (which are better but more expensive) then the cost of the light buckets is $74.99 and the lights are around $145.00.
4) Standard location is behind license plate but can also put it below. Either way works!
5) Yes you do have to cut the body panels from the rear bumper tail light to the rear wheel well.
6) Sorry no discounts at this time. We do special pricing for multiple bumper purchases and that sort of thing however.
7) Shipping is $165.00
Old 09-17-2012, 04:19 PM   #3
snoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shed

snoope's Tacoma Gallery
I will keep this rear bumper thread going

Nathan, you have mail....
Old 10-15-2012, 06:05 AM   #4
MadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Nick
MadToy's Tacoma Gallery
Glad I found this - answers many of the same questions I had.

I just have one more question. Any way to add some tubing on the rear panels to protect the bedside higher up (for those off camber tree passes)?
Old 10-16-2012, 06:40 AM   #5
CBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant future

Yeah we can add tubing to the sides. Here is an example.

Old 10-21-2012, 03:43 PM   #7
Hunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: Probie
Hunter500ky's Tacoma Gallery
Just so you know, I LOVE my bumper. I wish I had the time to get the tubing but I did not as my truck as in the shop.

I actually got rear-ended by a car shortly after I got my bumper and it didn't even scratch my bumper. It did tear of the ladies bumper though haha
Old 10-22-2012, 10:53 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter500ky View Post
Just so you know, I LOVE my bumper. I wish I had the time to get the tubing but I did not as my truck as in the shop.

I actually got rear-ended by a car shortly after I got my bumper and it didn't even scratch my bumper. It did tear of the ladies bumper though haha
Glad to hear you like your bumper! Send or post some pictures if you can... I would love to see the final product!