Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > CBI Off-Road Fab

Notices

Trail Master 2.0

Old 11-03-2012, 08:54 PM   #32
Indffrnce will be the fall of manknd but who cares
Drunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Retribution
Drunknsloth's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
As far as the taillights - I'm just being persnickety...

Now that I've got the ATO shackle flip the stock ones are no longer an issue.
Yeah I want to get some shackle flips for a long travel when I finally get enough money... As for the gaps, I might just paint them black to make them lower profile on my silver truck.
Old 11-04-2012, 07:18 PM   #35
Are you Recreationally Insane?
mr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brant Luckow
mr.trd's Tacoma Gallery
Looks great Craig! What rear springs are you running with the shackle flip? I bet you have a write up on the whole thing if I would just get off my phone and get on the computer and search huh? Lol. Either. Looks great!
Old 11-04-2012, 07:24 PM   #36
TOYWERX Grill Sergeant
HomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
HomerTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.trd View Post
Looks great Craig! What rear springs are you running with the shackle flip? I bet you have a write up on the whole thing if I would just get off my phone and get on the computer and search huh? Lol. Either. Looks great!
Thanks Brant!

Just a stock 3 leaf pack with a wheelers 3 leaf progressive AAL.

Very simple setup with pretty decent results.

The standard 5100's. were replaced with the RCD 5100's which allowed for A LOT more travel - but I had to limit the up travel in order to preven bottoming out the shocks.

Eventually a shock relo will remedy that.
Old 11-04-2012, 07:29 PM   #37
Are you Recreationally Insane?
mr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brant Luckow
mr.trd's Tacoma Gallery
I just had to do the same thing. Just got a set of new Icon resi rear shocks and had them built extra long so I could get some droop. But had to limit that stuff. But also saves the fender flares from getting ripped off too!
Old 11-04-2012, 07:41 PM   #39
Indffrnce will be the fall of manknd but who cares
Drunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Retribution
Drunknsloth's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
Thanks Brant!

Just a stock 3 leaf pack with a wheelers 3 leaf progressive AAL.

Very simple setup with pretty decent results.

The standard 5100's. were replaced with the RCD 5100's which allowed for A LOT more travel - but I had to limit the up travel in order to preven bottoming out the shocks.

Eventually a shock relo will remedy that.
That's pretty much the set up I'm going to be running until I get the money to upgrade to a long travel. What did you use to limit the up travel and did you have to get extended brake lines or anything like that for the extra droop?

Also another question for the both of you, did you guys do anything to secure the spare tire, the gas can and the high lift from being stolen?
Old 11-04-2012, 07:46 PM   #40
TOYWERX Grill Sergeant
HomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
HomerTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunknsloth View Post
That's pretty much the set up I'm going to be running until I get the money to upgrade to a long travel. What did you use to limit the up travel and did you have to get extended brake lines or anything like that for the extra droop?

Also another question for the both of you, did you guys do anything to secure the spare tire, the gas can and the high lift from being stolen?
I spaced up the Timbren Bumpstops with washers and dropped the spot where they hit the frame with a couple of Hockey Pucks bolted on with grade 8 hardware...

Necessity is the mother of invention...

As far as theft if it is truly a concern you can run padlocks through the gas can and highlift. As far as the spare a cable lock would do...