Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > CBI Off-Road Fab

Notices

Trail Master 2.0

Old 03-21-2012, 07:46 PM   #1
TOYWERX Grill Sargent
HomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
HomerTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Trail Master 2.0

As of now this bumper in not listed on the CBI Website...
The first Trail Master 2.0 was built for Brant (Mr.TRD) by CBI in April of 2011:

I had to dig back in the "Show off your CBI gear" thread to get these.

Here is the swing-away mounted:

Now comes the cool part...
Bling shots of the bumper finished & installed in May of 2011.

I saw these pics in my search for a high clearance rear bumper and after several phone calls to Nathan I knew this was what I wanted.

After working out the details for what options I was looking for CBI got to work!

Now almost one year later this is what is sitting in my shop waiting to be installed:

I'll have more pics to post hopefully this coming weekend...

A big THANK YOU! to Nathan and Steve for some amazing craftsmanship and very quick build time.

MOAR to come....
Old 03-22-2012, 07:55 PM   #4
More Cowbell!
VooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Carter Ivey
VooDoo's Tacoma Gallery
sex
Old 03-22-2012, 08:23 PM   #5
TOYWERX Grill Sargent
HomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
HomerTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 907taco View Post
That looks awesome man! I really can't tell from the pics but does it have any special features?
Quite a few...
Besides the obvious high clearance and bedside protection there is also:
Hidden hitch
Shackle mounts
High lift mount
Gas can holder
Tire mount

Sucker weighs about 90 lbs. without the tire gate on it.
I'm headed to the chiropractor tomorrow because I'm stupid & installed it on my own.
Old 03-22-2012, 10:05 PM   #7
Are you Recreationally Insane?
mr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brant Luckow
mr.trd's Tacoma Gallery
Looks amazing Craig! We now have our very own cool club! Maybe I can score us some members only jackets that we can both wear at the Montana run this summer! Lol. Look forward to more pics and hopefully getting to see it in person. Great looking bumper sir HomerTaco.
Old 03-22-2012, 10:13 PM   #9
Do I look like a guy with a plan?
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Old 03-22-2012, 10:15 PM   #10
Alaskan Assassin
907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bobby
907taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
Quite a few...
Besides the obvious high clearance and bedside protection there is also:
Hidden hitch
Shackle mounts
High lift mount
Gas can holder
Tire mount

Sucker weighs about 90 lbs. without the tire gate on it.
I'm headed to the chiropractor tomorrow because I'm stupid & installed it on my own.

That is cool. Hope your back feels better.
Old 03-27-2012, 04:39 PM   #13
TacoMeat is on a distinguished road

Name: Dave
TacoMeat's Tacoma Gallery
Jeez! Goot Gawd, I want one! It really is looking good, sir. 90 pounds, eh? More than I thought being so open. Still just too awesome. I hope you get your back problem straightened out ok. Heh... back problem... straightened... heh. No, really I do.
Old 03-27-2012, 04:49 PM   #14
TacoMeat is on a distinguished road

Name: Dave
TacoMeat's Tacoma Gallery
Ah, yes. Now I'm seeing all that steel in the swing-away carrier. Guess that would 'splain the weight.
Old 03-27-2012, 04:55 PM   #15
Halo913 is on a distinguished road
Name: Adrian
Halo913's Tacoma Gallery
I want one! How much?
Old 03-27-2012, 09:05 PM   #17
Halo913 is on a distinguished road
Name: Adrian
Halo913's Tacoma Gallery
How much was ur bumper?