Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > CBI Off-Road Fab

Notices

CBI Moab 2.0 Feedback

Old 04-09-2012, 06:27 PM   #1
RyanK1 is just really niceRyanK1 is just really niceRyanK1 is just really niceRyanK1 is just really niceRyanK1 is just really nice

Name: Ryan
RyanK1's Tacoma Gallery
CBI Moab 2.0 Feedback

How was your shipping experience? Did the product arrive in good condition without damage?
The overall shipping experience was great, no problems what so ever. The bumper was shipped out a week earlier than Nathan had initially quoted. We used a warehouse in Washington state as a delivery location and I was able to drive across the line and pick it up with no problems. Bumper was not damaged in anyway and was packaged and palletized very nicely.

What is your initial impression of the product you ordered?
I was thoroughly impressed with the bumper, I had done my research and saw many pictures and was certainly not dissappointed by any means.

After the product has been installed or used are you happy with your purchase?
Currently not installed, but primed with POR 15 and 4 coats of rock guard in black. Very happy so far.

How is the quality of the product you ordered?
The quality and workmanship was excellent, had a friend who does metal fab go over it with a fine tooth comb and he could not find a single problem with it. Nathan also included all the installation hardware, a bonus for sure.

Are there any issues or usability feedback?
No issues as of yet and I do not forsee any

How would you rate your overall experience with CBI Offroad Fab?
Fantastic!! I would recommend CBI to anyone looking for prompt and friendly service and a fantastic product. Ill be placing an order for sliders as soon as my wife lets me

Sorry for the crappy phone pic.
Old 04-11-2012, 06:25 PM   #3
BrewDawg is on a distinguished road
BrewDawg's Tacoma Gallery
FnA.... CBI in Gods Country!!!!glad to see your so happy dawg.....
My armor ships out this week got the moab/sliders&bushmaster {full taco suit} still won't believe it till it's here! Don't have the luxury to access the boarder ,so my freight is coming across first time ever ordering something online.
Dude take some more pics of the moab2.0 triple hoop on your sled.
Old 04-12-2012, 07:49 PM   #4
RyanK1 is just really niceRyanK1 is just really niceRyanK1 is just really niceRyanK1 is just really niceRyanK1 is just really nice

Name: Ryan
RyanK1's Tacoma Gallery
Oh man you won't be disappointed at all, I'm getting so many compliments on it. I'll take some high res pictures tomorrow.
Old 01-08-2013, 06:28 PM   #5
dlowebiker is on a distinguished road
dlowebiker's Tacoma Gallery
cant wait to receive mine soon! ill post pictures when its installed!
Old 01-08-2013, 06:31 PM   #6
"Pick up some speed.. You'll make it."
BuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3rd Battalion, 1st Marines
Name: Chaz
BuzzardsGottaEat's Tacoma Gallery
Old 01-09-2013, 07:44 PM   #7
tex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
tex's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dlowebiker View Post
cant wait to receive mine soon! ill post pictures when its installed!
Mine came in a few days before Christmas. Bumper is awesome and had high expections since I already their rear bumper. Everything fit like a glove and could not be happier. Plus the shipping company was great to deal with. Had some delays from snow and they worked with me to pick up from another terminal so I could have it before the holidays.
Enjoy an awesome product.
Old 02-19-2014, 08:25 PM   #9
bunk is on a distinguished road
bunk's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone with a moab 2.0 care to help? I will call cbi tomorrow but I want to confirm hardware for mounting. The bag I received says rock sliders and don't want to start and leave it half finished. I have 16 nuts, bolts and washers, and 4 square channel washers.
Old 02-20-2014, 07:51 AM   #10
zscott is one of the sharper tools in the shedzscott is one of the sharper tools in the shedzscott is one of the sharper tools in the shedzscott is one of the sharper tools in the shedzscott is one of the sharper tools in the shedzscott is one of the sharper tools in the shedzscott is one of the sharper tools in the shedzscott is one of the sharper tools in the shedzscott is one of the sharper tools in the shedzscott is one of the sharper tools in the shedzscott is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
zscott's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bunk View Post
Anyone with a moab 2.0 care to help? I will call cbi tomorrow but I want to confirm hardware for mounting. The bag I received says rock sliders and don't want to start and leave it half finished. I have 16 nuts, bolts and washers, and 4 square channel washers.
You probably got the wrong hardware. I just finished installing mine and you should have more or less the following.

6-square plate washers ( They hold the bumper against the frame end in conjunction with the six existing bolts welded to your frame ends.)

2-longer bolts 3-4" They attach the reinforcing brackets to your frame just above the sway bar mounts.

4-shorter bolts 1" maybe? (They attach the reinforcing brackets to the bumper.

2- short heavy bolts 1" maybe? ( They attach the bumper to the bottom of the frame plate on driver and passenger side.)

Then you will have washers and nuts for the bolts and any smaller hardware to mount your factory fogs if you have those.