Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > CBI Off-Road Fab

Notices

My experience with cbi Offroad

Old 01-28-2013, 07:23 AM   #1
💥💥💥💥💥💥
johnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: john
johnnym's Tacoma Gallery
My experience with cbi Offroad

CBI Moab 2.0 Feedback

How was your shipping experience? Did the product arrive in good condition without damage?
I had no issues with shipping . It took roughly 5 weeks from order to at my door. Which was great ! I've heard the story's of waiting a year to get a bumper from other company's .

What is your initial impression of the product you ordered?
Very happy ! It was packaged perfect,no damage and looked so good I took a vacation day from work to install it

After the product has been installed or used are you happy with your purchase?
I'm very happy with my purchase . I wouldn't change anything about it .

How is the quality of the product you ordered?
The quality looks great! I had cbi powdercoat the bumper . The finish is perfect .

Are there any issues or usability feedback?
I haven't had any issue so far . I did some light wheeling over the weekend . Everything seems very solid .

How would you rate your overall experience with CBI Offroad Fab?
I would rate my overall experience with cbi . A 9 out of 10 .
Great customer service . I was in contact with Nathan via email and phone calls . He answered all my questions every time I bothered him .

Here are some pics .
Packaging

Right after getting it installed

Outside pics

Big thanks to cbi Offroad ! If I ever buy a rear bumper ill give you call !
Old 02-12-2013, 05:58 AM   #2
CBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant future

CBI Offroad Fab's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks a million Johnny for the feedback! Your bumper looks great!
Old 02-12-2013, 08:11 AM   #3
💥💥💥💥💥💥
johnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shed

johnnym's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CBI Offroad Fab View Post
Thanks a million Johnny for the feedback! Your bumper looks great!
No problem !
Thank you for a awesome product
Old 02-12-2013, 08:14 AM   #4
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
:brownnoser:

Old 02-12-2013, 08:25 AM   #5
💥💥💥💥💥💥

johnnym's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
:brownnoser: