Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > CBI Off-Road Fab

Notices

Show off your CBI OFFROAD ARMOR!!!

Old 09-19-2013, 10:48 AM   #101
CBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant future

CBI Offroad Fab's Tacoma Gallery
Another 2013 Tacoma now has rocker protection with CBI Offroad rock sliders with kickouts.

Old 09-19-2013, 10:49 AM   #102
CBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant future

Some days around CBI "works of art" ship out the door in a variety of colors!

Old 09-25-2013, 04:17 PM   #103

How about this beautiful 1st generation Tacoma sporting a newly installed Outback 1.0 rear bumper by CBI Offroad!

Old 09-25-2013, 04:26 PM   #104

This is what we love to see here at CBI. We just finished this 5th gen last week and the customer immediately went and tested out the new bumper and skid. You've gotta love it!

Check out this link to our website for many more pictures of this bumper finished and installed.
5th Gen 4Runner gets a few CBI mods | CBI Offroad Fab

Old 09-27-2013, 03:44 PM   #105

Nothing but the word "CUSTOM" describes this 5th generation Toyota 4Runner that got the royal treatment at CBI Offroad Fab headquarters! The final product was a completely custom rear bumper and tire carrier along with a very unique auxiliary fuel tank that we custom fit for this particular application.

We can't take all of the credit however on this project as the customer was extremely well prepared in conveying his ideas and patient as we transformed them into the final product!

For information on getting your own "CUSTOM" fabrication from CBI Offroad please contact us by phone or email. 866-522-0697 info@cbioffroadfab.com

Full Project PICTURES!!!

Here is a teaser pic to grab your attention:
Old 09-27-2013, 04:21 PM   #107
SilverBack76 is on a distinguished road

Army: 1SG, RSLC, Fort Benning, Ga
Name: Brian
SilverBack76's Tacoma Gallery
Sub'd
Old 10-12-2013, 09:52 AM   #109

Check out our website and Facebook pages for the W.E. Rock Grand Nationals! Some of our employees went and had a great time!

CBI Offroad FACEBOOK Page
CBI Offroad WEBSITE

Old 10-12-2013, 09:56 AM   #110

Take advantage of our Pre-Christmas Sale! Everything is on sale this month!!!

Old 10-12-2013, 10:00 AM   #111

We all love Joel at CBI Offroad Fab. This is the second full build that we have done for him. This time our canvas was a 2010 Tundra. The customer had just picked up his new Phoenix Pop Up Campers and stopped by the shop for the install of his custom rear bumper and tire carrier.

The rear bumper incorporates 4" round backup lights, LED license plate lights, hi-lift jacking point, swing away tire carrier with ability to hold 37" tire, double jerry can holder, propane tank holder and "piss can" holder, fold down table, and a custom integrated shovel and ax mount. All in all it turned out to be a stellar combination!

It didn't end there however because he ended up buying one of our employees custom built front bumpers as well with integrated Rigid Industries - LED Lighting duallies up front!

Old 11-10-2013, 03:43 PM   #112
BSUTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSUTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSUTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSUTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSUTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSUTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSUTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSUTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSUTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSUTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSUTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
BSUTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Got my CBI tire rack installed today:

Old 11-10-2013, 04:48 PM   #113
Taco Forum Noob
7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Dave
7six2Fan's Tacoma Gallery
[QUOTE=BSUTaco;7687627]Got my CBI tire rack installed today:

I can't find that on their site, am I missing it? That may be exactly the setup I've been looking for.
Old 11-10-2013, 04:55 PM   #114
BSUTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSUTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSUTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSUTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSUTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSUTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSUTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSUTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSUTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSUTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSUTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
BSUTaco's Tacoma Gallery
[QUOTE=7six2Fan;7687860]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BSUTaco View Post
Got my CBI tire rack installed today:

I can't find that on their site, am I missing it? That may be exactly the setup I've been looking for.
It is not on their site yet as they have not put it up since they redesigned the site/store. You can call up Nathan over at CBI and he can get you set up with pretty much anything you want.
Old 11-17-2013, 10:00 PM   #115
Knuckles is a glorious beacon of lightKnuckles is a glorious beacon of lightKnuckles is a glorious beacon of lightKnuckles is a glorious beacon of lightKnuckles is a glorious beacon of lightKnuckles is a glorious beacon of light
Name: Jamie
Knuckles's Tacoma Gallery
[QUOTE=BSUTaco;7687911]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7six2Fan View Post

It is not on their site yet as they have not put it up since they redesigned the site/store. You can call up Nathan over at CBI and he can get you set up with pretty much anything you want.
Thanks! I have been scouring the interweb since I saw your pics on the "what have you done today" thread. I was almost about to give up and send you a PM.

I almost had my heart set on a DiamondBack SE bed cover, but thanks to you I'm back to the drawing board....that rack is awesomeness.

I'll be shooting them an email regarding this and possibly some slight modifications.

I wonder if theres a way to set up a similar rig with a bed cover...I do get pretty sick of losing stuff under the snow in my box.
Old 11-22-2013, 02:52 AM   #117
💥💥💥💥💥💥
johnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: john
johnnym's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Nathan

I noticed my trucks on the website
Here's a few more .
Anybody thinking about making a purchase . Cbi makes great products !

Old 12-05-2013, 09:06 AM   #118
TheGreatPear is on a distinguished road

Air Force: WFSM, 27th SOCES, 27th SOW
Name: Alex
TheGreatPear's Tacoma Gallery
Hey CBI, do you have any pictures of the Moab 2.0 on a 2012+ truck?

Ive only managed to find pictures of this one truck
Attached Thumbnails
Show off your CBI OFFROAD ARMOR!!!-moab-2.0-kickout-rock-sliders-2012-toyota-tacoma-cbi-offroad-fab-1-31.jpg  
Old 12-06-2013, 06:16 AM   #119

Here are a couple views of another 2012+.

Old 01-01-2014, 05:39 PM   #120
hiwasseetaco is on a distinguished road
hiwasseetaco's Tacoma Gallery
First gen front bumper pics?