Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > CBI Off-Road Fab

Notices

Free Shipping on Ditch Light Brackets and Antenna Brackets

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-28-2014, 01:51 AM   #21
ffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: mike
ffirg's Tacoma Gallery
I know I'm late for the free shipping, but I can't seem to place an order. Trying to get a set of the ditch light brackets but it won't let me get past the shipping calculation. I put my zip in and it reloads the page but doesn't show a shipping price or let me proceed. I'm doing it from an iPad so that may be why. Or it's because I'm in Alaska...

Also, will these hold a Rigid Q2 ok or will there be issues with the hood opening?
Old 08-31-2014, 10:01 AM   #22
SoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
SoJersey's Tacoma Gallery
Does anyone know if these brackets are "stiff"? I currently have the Famous ones and the lights bounce on a bumpy road, let alone off road. The relentless ones were solid but were sat too low.
Old 09-02-2014, 01:07 PM   #23
yeah...im a newbie
Andrew K is on a distinguished road

Name: Andrew
Andrew K's Tacoma Gallery
im in the market as well and wondering the same thing about the "stiffness"
Old 09-02-2014, 01:20 PM   #24
zscott is one of the sharper tools in the shedzscott is one of the sharper tools in the shedzscott is one of the sharper tools in the shedzscott is one of the sharper tools in the shedzscott is one of the sharper tools in the shedzscott is one of the sharper tools in the shedzscott is one of the sharper tools in the shedzscott is one of the sharper tools in the shedzscott is one of the sharper tools in the shedzscott is one of the sharper tools in the shedzscott is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
zscott's Tacoma Gallery
I haven't had experience with others but mine are rock solid. I am pretty sure it is 3/16" steel and they certainly don't move at all.
Old 09-09-2014, 12:14 AM   #25
06toyoboy is on a distinguished road
06toyoboy's Tacoma Gallery
Well i tried to buy a set but i couldnt get to check out. And i couldnt even calculate my shipping. Any codes for free shipping?
Old 09-09-2014, 07:11 AM   #26
CBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant future

CBI Offroad Fab's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06toyoboy View Post
Well i tried to buy a set but i couldnt get to check out. And i couldnt even calculate my shipping. Any codes for free shipping?
The free shipping has ended. We were having issues with the shipping calculator in some areas but shouldn't be any issues with the Ditch light brackets. If you are having trouble ordering online, be sure to give us a call. We will gladly take your order over the phone.

Products Discussed in this Thread