Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > CBI Off-Road Fab

Notices

Great Deal on Bumper and Winch Combo

Old 07-15-2014, 10:20 AM   #1
CBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant future

CBI Offroad Fab's Tacoma Gallery
Great Deal on Bumper and Winch Combo

Take advantage of this great offer. Buy any CBI front winch bumper and any Select WARN winch and get $100 off the price of your bumper PLUS a FREE WARN Accessory kit.

1st Gen Tacomas

2nd Gen Tacomas

3rd Gen 4Runner

4th Gen 4Runner

Jeep JK
Old 07-16-2014, 09:20 AM   #2
zscott is one of the sharper tools in the shedzscott is one of the sharper tools in the shedzscott is one of the sharper tools in the shedzscott is one of the sharper tools in the shedzscott is one of the sharper tools in the shedzscott is one of the sharper tools in the shedzscott is one of the sharper tools in the shedzscott is one of the sharper tools in the shedzscott is one of the sharper tools in the shedzscott is one of the sharper tools in the shedzscott is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
zscott's Tacoma Gallery
Great deal! I love my bumper. CBI gave me a great deal on my winch too.