Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > CBI Off-Road Fab

Notices

NEW CBI Tacoma bumper

Old 09-11-2014, 12:03 PM   #1
CBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant future

CBI Offroad Fab's Tacoma Gallery
NEW CBI Tacoma bumper

We have just released our new second gen Tacoma front bumper. The Dakar Rally.
It's available on our site or give us a call to place your order. Introductory price starting at $749.99

Old 09-11-2014, 12:03 PM   #2
Senor Taco
Mademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
Mademan925's Tacoma Gallery
Now you tell me after I got my relentless. Looks awesome. Love my rear bumper.
Old 09-13-2014, 01:30 PM   #3
Negative Ghostrider
JdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Josh
JdevTac's Tacoma Gallery
This looks AWESOME! I've waited a long time to start really modding my truck and I have been pretty picky and back and forth between bumper styles because nothing really fit my liking but this is right on the money for what I have been looking for!

What exactly does FGP and CGP mean as far as the different weight categories?
Where it says:

"Dakar Rally: 90 lbs
Dakar Rally CGP: 105 lbs
Dakar Rally FGP: 115 lbs"
Old 09-13-2014, 01:36 PM   #4
RAGEAHOLIC
mh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sergeant, 12th MAR HQ BTRY TAP
Name: MAD MIKE
mh.meier's Tacoma Gallery
Love it. Put a taller hoop on it and you can take my money
Old 09-15-2014, 07:33 AM   #5
CBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by JdevTac View Post
This looks AWESOME! I've waited a long time to start really modding my truck and I have been pretty picky and back and forth between bumper styles because nothing really fit my liking but this is right on the money for what I have been looking for!

What exactly does FGP and CGP mean as far as the different weight categories?
Where it says:

"Dakar Rally: 90 lbs
Dakar Rally CGP: 105 lbs
Dakar Rally FGP: 115 lbs"
The CGP (Center grill protection - full height) and the FGP (Full grill protection - with headlight protection) models of this bumper will be available this week. The standard Dakar Rally comes with the smaller "pre-runner" style grill guard.

Let us know if there are any other questions.
Old 09-15-2014, 07:34 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by mh.meier View Post
Love it. Put a taller hoop on it and you can take my money
See the response above! The Dakar Rally CGP is the model that you will want!
Old 09-15-2014, 10:02 PM   #7
MBA is on a distinguished road
Name: Mark
MBA's Tacoma Gallery
Are you able to fit an OEM TRD skid plate under the bumper? I see it has the stock one still on but I have a custom steel one that is the same dimentions as the aluminum TRD one that you get from Toyota. The new bummper looks sweet!
Old 11-29-2014, 09:49 PM   #8
Bullwinkle J. Moose
bjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
bjmoose's Tacoma Gallery
Those look cool. I especially like the convenient access to the winch spooling and manual clutch control lever which are often hard to get to on bumpers. Ordering one this week using your black friday special coupon.

I found this thread when I was using google to try and figure out what exactly was the difference between standard and "CGP" and "FGP" - you might want to put a little more info in the descriptions on the CBI website to explain those differences, as you have in this thread.
Old 01-03-2015, 02:21 PM   #9
weldertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedweldertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedweldertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedweldertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedweldertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedweldertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedweldertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedweldertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedweldertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedweldertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedweldertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

weldertaco's Tacoma Gallery
what's the turnaround time for the dakar bumper once payment is sent ?
Old 01-03-2015, 08:00 PM   #10
Bullwinkle J. Moose
bjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
bjmoose's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by weldertaco View Post
what's the turnaround time for the dakar bumper once payment is sent ?
I got mine in less than four weeks including shipping time.
Old 01-18-2015, 06:33 AM   #12
Countinuous improvement
TejasYOTA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTejasYOTA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTejasYOTA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTejasYOTA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTejasYOTA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTejasYOTA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTejasYOTA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTejasYOTA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTejasYOTA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTejasYOTA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTejasYOTA is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Nathan
TejasYOTA's Tacoma Gallery
Hey guys, love the look of the new bumper, especially the mount points for the aux lights.
Any chance you will start building it for the GEN-1 and for the ZEON Platinum 10-S.
I will most likely be in the market for a new bumper.

My Trail Gear will not allow me to bolt in my winch.
I also noticed you do not mention if a Zeon winch would fit in your Moab 1.0 Gen-1 bumper.
Old 01-19-2015, 04:54 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by TejasYOTA View Post
Hey guys, love the look of the new bumper, especially the mount points for the aux lights.
Any chance you will start building it for the GEN-1 and for the ZEON Platinum 10-S.
I will most likely be in the market for a new bumper.

My Trail Gear will not allow me to bolt in my winch.
I also noticed you do not mention if a Zeon winch would fit in your Moab 1.0 Gen-1 bumper.
Hey There,

Sorry no plans as of now to build this bumper for the 1st gen Tacomas. As for winch fitment the Zeon 10-S models will fit only in the 2012 to current Tacoma. We have a zeon mounted in the CBI Taco now!

Let us know if we can help with any further questions.
Old 01-19-2015, 06:00 PM   #14
Countinuous improvement
TejasYOTA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTejasYOTA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTejasYOTA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTejasYOTA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTejasYOTA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTejasYOTA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTejasYOTA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTejasYOTA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTejasYOTA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTejasYOTA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTejasYOTA is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Nathan
TejasYOTA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CBI Offroad Fab View Post
Hey There,

Sorry no plans as of now to build this bumper for the 1st gen Tacomas. As for winch fitment the Zeon 10-S models will fit only in the 2012 to current Tacoma. We have a zeon mounted in the CBI Taco now!

Let us know if we can help with any further questions.
Well that's not good...no plans to sell my truck.
Guess I will look else where or custom build one.
Just for kicks, can you ask Nathan, to work a quote for your both styles to fit a Zeon 10-S.
Tell him, it's Nathan from Texas....he may remember me and your custom rear bumper CBI made for me.
Old 01-19-2015, 11:50 PM   #15
Mudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Mudman's Tacoma Gallery
Nice bumper!
Old 01-21-2015, 12:01 PM   #16
TheSurvivalist is on a distinguished road

TheSurvivalist's Tacoma Gallery
I like it. Very nice bumper.