Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > CBI Off-Road Fab

Notices

Spy pics

Old 01-22-2010, 02:01 PM   #43
stroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
By far that sickest bumper on the market for our trucks. Great Job designing this guys! Big props.
Old 01-22-2010, 02:30 PM   #44
( . )( . )
Stillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: J.D.
Stillfly199's Tacoma Gallery
I was seriously about to buy an AP bumper, but I am going to hold off. I want one. When do you think you guys will have some ready? Can I sign up to be first?
Old 01-22-2010, 02:33 PM   #45
( . )( . )
Stillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
By the way, I like the triangle cut out design.
Old 01-22-2010, 02:49 PM   #46
Are you Recreationally Insane?
mr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brant Luckow
mr.trd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stillfly199 View Post
I was seriously about to buy an AP bumper, but I am going to hold off. I want one. When do you think you guys will have some ready? Can I sign up to be first?
Sorry, this one is already the first and it is sold. And so is the second. We build to order. Not build and put on the shelf. All built to your specs to a point anyway.
Old 01-22-2010, 02:51 PM   #47
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by anti View Post

fucking sweeeeeeet!

I'm gonna start saving my change.
Old 01-22-2010, 02:55 PM   #48
( . )( . )
Law Enforcement:
What do you guys have in mind for the fog lights?
Old 01-22-2010, 04:26 PM   #49
ClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: Army Guard 31B
Name: Cam
ClemsonTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Angled Rectangle with center rectangle for the extra ventalation and this is by far the craziest looking bumper! I love it!
Old 01-22-2010, 04:40 PM   #50
mr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mr.trd's Tacoma Gallery
Ok, we have taken all the suggestions from this board and TTORA along with the people that have stopped by the shop. We have decided on the triangles with the angled rectangle in the center on this one. Will have pics of it on Monday for you. For the production ones to follow we will do the triangles on the side and the CBI cut out in the middle and then the license plate will go down on the lower skid. The next one has fog lights that need to go into it so we can play with those then, but I think they will be mounted on the sides of the license plate. Down low like fogs are supposed to. We may be able to even fit some the size of the factory ones down there. Don't know until we have the fog lights here to look at though.
Old 01-22-2010, 04:42 PM   #51

mr.trd's Tacoma Gallery
Oh and this is going to be the pricing.....

Bumper $850.00 MSRP $775.00 introductory
Stinger $ 50.00 MSRP $ 35.00 introductory
Headlight protection $ 75.99 MSRP $65.00 introductory
Fog Light buckets $80.00 MSRP $65.00 introductory

All prices are for Bare Metal.

We require a 50% non-refundable deposit to get on the schedule. Right now our lead time is 12 weeks, but could easily get longer if lots of orders come in all at once.
Old 01-22-2010, 04:53 PM   #53
You think I was rollin out here naked?
ToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: MA
ToucanV13's Tacoma Gallery
Angled Rectangle with center rectangle

Fuckin love it! I found my bumper, now just need to find a winning lotto ticket

Dig this one too
Quote:
Originally Posted by brianr View Post
fucking sweeeeeeet!

I'm gonna start saving my change.
Old 01-23-2010, 12:15 PM   #58
( . )( . )
Law Enforcement:
So the bumper will take 12 weeks?
Old 01-23-2010, 04:00 PM   #59
V-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shed

V-TRAIN's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.trd View Post
And with the stinger and headlight protection

And a really good detail pic of the shape and gap to the body.

And with some lights on it.

AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Man, it looks just like that rough sketch you sent me via text message.
Old 01-25-2010, 09:55 AM   #60
V-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shed

V-TRAIN's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stillfly199 View Post
So the bumper will take 12 weeks?
trust me, it is worth the wait. there payment scheme makes it a little easier pill to swallow as well. think about it, what would you rather do:

a) by a shrockworks bumper, pay more, pay 100% up front, and wait the same amount of time.

or

b) by this wicked bumper from cbi, where you have some imput on what is being made, and only pay 50% up front.

it was a no brainer for me, especially after seeing how well there rear bumper was made. after i received my rear one, and got it installed, i was on the phone with brant, begging them to make me a front plate style bumper. I had a arb bumper on my old land rover discovery for 7 years, and cbi's bumpers are way, way more solid.