Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > CBI Off-Road Fab

Notices

Spy pics

Old 08-19-2010, 06:00 AM   #162
One of the original 7928
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Student Pilot
Name: Nick
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by V-TRAIN View Post
That bumper is sweet!!!!
Old 10-22-2010, 04:02 AM   #164
DILLIGAF
AwkwardParrot is a splendid one to beholdAwkwardParrot is a splendid one to beholdAwkwardParrot is a splendid one to beholdAwkwardParrot is a splendid one to beholdAwkwardParrot is a splendid one to beholdAwkwardParrot is a splendid one to beholdAwkwardParrot is a splendid one to behold
AwkwardParrot's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.trd View Post
And with the stinger and headlight protection

This front bumper looks amazing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomesd View Post
Repost but it's a little different now...

Which rear bumper is this and do you have anything to protect the lower quaters?

Thanks.
Old 10-22-2010, 07:24 PM   #165
Prepared for Bambi
Jason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Jason'sLawnCare's Tacoma Gallery
I know I wasn't asked but I can help.

That's the Trail Rider 2.0 and the bumper sticks out a little farther than and below the quarter panel and thus provides protection to it that way. If you are looking for the utmost protection there then you should probably go with the high clearance one that wraps around. It's called the bushmaster 2.0

http://cbioffroadfab.com/v-web/galle...MG_2494?full=1
Old 10-23-2010, 06:40 AM   #166
tomesd is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomesd is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomesd is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomesd is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomesd is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomesd is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomesd is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomesd is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomesd is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomesd is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomesd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
tomesd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason'sLawnCare View Post
I know I wasn't asked but I can help.

That's the Trail Rider 2.0 and the bumper sticks out a little farther than and below the quarter panel and thus provides protection to it that way. If you are looking for the utmost protection there then you should probably go with the high clearance one that wraps around. It's called the bushmaster 2.0

http://cbioffroadfab.com/v-web/galle...MG_2494?full=1
X2
Old 10-28-2010, 04:49 AM   #168
rokbrkr is one of the sharper tools in the shedrokbrkr is one of the sharper tools in the shedrokbrkr is one of the sharper tools in the shedrokbrkr is one of the sharper tools in the shedrokbrkr is one of the sharper tools in the shedrokbrkr is one of the sharper tools in the shedrokbrkr is one of the sharper tools in the shedrokbrkr is one of the sharper tools in the shedrokbrkr is one of the sharper tools in the shedrokbrkr is one of the sharper tools in the shedrokbrkr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
rokbrkr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AwkwardParrot View Post
This front bumper looks amazing!

Which rear bumper is this and do you have anything to protect the lower quaters?

Thanks.
The bumper in the above post shows our bushmaster bumper, there is cutting required with this one. but you gain a ton of clearance.

Thanks Matt for posting the pic!
Old 10-28-2010, 05:03 AM   #169
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
I like this rear one...........
http://cbioffroadfab.com/v-web/galle...2_0_018?full=1
Old 10-28-2010, 08:02 PM   #170
DILLIGAF
AwkwardParrot is a splendid one to beholdAwkwardParrot is a splendid one to beholdAwkwardParrot is a splendid one to beholdAwkwardParrot is a splendid one to beholdAwkwardParrot is a splendid one to beholdAwkwardParrot is a splendid one to beholdAwkwardParrot is a splendid one to behold
Is there a high clearance hitch for any of the bumpers?
Old 10-28-2010, 08:05 PM   #171
Underprepared and Overconfident
DubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DubyaDawg's Tacoma Gallery
OPs truck looks like a straight up zombie escape vehicle.
Old 10-28-2010, 08:22 PM   #172
vv I think it's growing
mreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mreimann's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Is there a high clearance hitch for any of the bumpers?
i've got one on my truck. it's integrated behind the license plate. the plate is on a hinge that flips up
Old 10-31-2010, 10:51 AM   #174
DILLIGAF
Quote:
Originally Posted by mreimann View Post
i've got one on my truck. it's integrated behind the license plate. the plate is on a hinge that flips up
Got a picture of the underside where it attaches to the frame?
Old 11-01-2010, 04:14 AM   #175
rokbrkr is one of the sharper tools in the shedrokbrkr is one of the sharper tools in the shedrokbrkr is one of the sharper tools in the shedrokbrkr is one of the sharper tools in the shedrokbrkr is one of the sharper tools in the shedrokbrkr is one of the sharper tools in the shedrokbrkr is one of the sharper tools in the shedrokbrkr is one of the sharper tools in the shedrokbrkr is one of the sharper tools in the shedrokbrkr is one of the sharper tools in the shedrokbrkr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rokbrkr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Got a picture of the underside where it attaches to the frame?
Here is a pic of the back side. sorry it is blurry, but I think you can still see that the rec. hitch is attached to the bumper as well as the 2x2x.250 tube that spans the whole bumper and ties into the mounting directly at the frame as well as the plate in the middle, the mounts bolt into all 5 mounting holes on the frame on each side.
Attached Thumbnails
Spy pics-dscf4002.jpg  
Old 11-01-2010, 08:08 AM   #176
DILLIGAF
Can it be changed to hide the hitch in the bumper behind/through the plate?
Old 11-06-2010, 12:14 PM   #177
Countinuous improvement
TejasYOTA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTejasYOTA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTejasYOTA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTejasYOTA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTejasYOTA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTejasYOTA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTejasYOTA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTejasYOTA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTejasYOTA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTejasYOTA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTejasYOTA is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Nathan
TejasYOTA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.trd View Post
I love the look of that CBI front bumper... If I opt to change out my ARB for this, there would only be a few changes to it.
1 - The wings would only be as wide as the fender, not the flares.
2 - The brush bar would be more like the photo below.

3 - The brush bar would have the same OD as my ARB and penetrate through the top plate and be anchored both on the underside and top side.
4 - The factory skid plate anchor locations (for my BuddBuilt) would have to be the same.
5 - Access hole (top or front) for a winch.
6 - Two mount holes for my Lightforce 175 lights.

that's about it...
Did I mention I really digging that front bumper.
Old 11-07-2010, 04:32 AM   #178

rokbrkr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Can it be changed to hide the hitch in the bumper behind/through the plate?
Yes we can do it either way
Old 11-07-2010, 04:34 AM   #179

rokbrkr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TejasYOTA View Post
I love the look of that CBI front bumper... If I opt to change out my ARB for this, there would only be a few changes to it.
1 - The wings would only be as wide as the fender, not the flares.
2 - The brush bar would be more like the photo below.

3 - The brush bar would have the same OD as my ARB and penetrate through the top plate and be anchored both on the underside and top side.
4 - The factory skid plate anchor locations (for my BuddBuilt) would have to be the same.
5 - Access hole (top or front) for a winch.
6 - Two mount holes for my Lightforce 175 lights.

that's about it...
Did I mention I really digging that front bumper.
Hey Nathan, good to see you on here. Let me know when you're ready for a front bumper!
Old 11-20-2011, 09:34 PM   #180
I am an asshole, deal with it!
extremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Chief Fire Controlman, Phalanx, CG-49, LCC-19, FFG-37, LPWS C-RAM 5-5 ADA A Battery
Name: Turd Furgison
extremachn1's Tacoma Gallery
A couple questions for you:

Is your lead time still 12 weeks?

Will your front bumper mounting need to be modified to work with a supercharged truck (TRD Supercharger), will the intercooler be in the way?

Will the bumper work with an AP front skid?

Could you do some good old fashioned primer and rustoleum paint instead of powder coat (easier to fix and touch up)?

Can we pick up and do install at your shop (good excuse to road trip from Tucson)?

Can you PM me with a price on the following:
Front bumper W/ center stinger, no light buckets, red shackles, no body lift.
+
Bushmaster 2.0 rear bumper W/ swing away tire carrier, single jerry can carrier, high lift mouth, receiver hitch behind license plate, no body lift, no light buckets.

And finally, are you offering a Christmas Discount? This is my I love me/my truck present before I most likely head back off to Afghanistan.