Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > CBI Off-Road Fab

Notices

Spy pics

Old 01-16-2010, 03:15 PM   #1
Are you Recreationally Insane?
mr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brant Luckow
mr.trd's Tacoma Gallery
Spy pics

Here are some spy pics of the new plate bumper for the '05+ Toyota Tacoma. Mind you, they are spy pics. The bumper is not done. There will be more ventilation for the radiator, we it will have a removable lower skid plate and it will have two shackle mounts. We are still trying to decide if the mounting is too exposed on the sides. Also the passenger side is not yet trimmed or capped. And the entire thing is just tacked together. But here they are.

Hope you all like. I do. I think I might be selling my front and rear bumpers and going with this front and the BushMaster2.0 with a swing-away on my truck in the future. That is if I can find time to build them for myself. As you can see the sliders are still not done. Oh well.
Old 01-16-2010, 03:17 PM   #2
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Amazing product!!! cant wait to see after!
Old 01-16-2010, 03:18 PM   #3
"Living life in the FAST lane..."
05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

05PreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 05PreRunner
Awesome work!!

Awesome lookin bumper!
Old 01-16-2010, 03:20 PM   #6
Jigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jigzor's Tacoma Gallery
Looks badass! I like it.
Old 01-16-2010, 03:32 PM   #7
( . )( . )
Stillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: J.D.
Stillfly199's Tacoma Gallery
Looks great
Old 01-16-2010, 03:43 PM   #8
AK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

AK27's Tacoma Gallery
looks sweet!
Old 01-16-2010, 03:54 PM   #9
Tsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud of

Name: Greg
Tsenekos's Tacoma Gallery
that looks great I would keep it raw finished look when its done maybe just clear it if thats possible with all the welds showing etc
Old 01-16-2010, 03:58 PM   #10
tdubd is on a distinguished road
tdubd's Tacoma Gallery
nice work man, that looks really good!
Old 01-16-2010, 03:58 PM   #11
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsenekos View Post
that looks great I would keep it raw finished look when its done maybe just clear it if thats possible with all the welds showing etc
Thats a cool idea. Save money on PC and paint
Old 01-16-2010, 04:27 PM   #13
If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
colinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colin
colinb17's Tacoma Gallery
looks great! are there any plans to have holes to reinstall the factory (or aftermarket for that matter) fogs?
Old 01-16-2010, 04:54 PM   #14
4low2go has a brilliant future4low2go has a brilliant future4low2go has a brilliant future4low2go has a brilliant future4low2go has a brilliant future4low2go has a brilliant future4low2go has a brilliant future4low2go has a brilliant future4low2go has a brilliant future4low2go has a brilliant future4low2go has a brilliant future

4low2go's Tacoma Gallery
Nice , I like how you follow the grill and lights. Metal thickness? ...weight estimate?
Old 01-16-2010, 07:09 PM   #15
m771401 is a name known to allm771401 is a name known to allm771401 is a name known to allm771401 is a name known to allm771401 is a name known to allm771401 is a name known to all

m771401's Tacoma Gallery
That's really nice. Damn good looking.
Old 01-17-2010, 09:44 AM   #16
THE RED DRAGON!!
TexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
TexasIslandBoy's Tacoma Gallery
thats going to look pretty good i like it
Old 01-17-2010, 10:00 AM   #17
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
That bumper puts the allpro bumper to shame...

looks great
Old 01-17-2010, 10:00 AM   #18
Are you Recreationally Insane?
mr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brant Luckow
mr.trd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdkeller View Post
Where do I sign?
info@cbioffroadfab.com or 208-528-0664 LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsenekos View Post
I have thought the same thing, but supposedly the clear will not stick to the bare metal. But it would be sweet to have it sandblasted or even just leave it with the blueing of the welds and then be able to keep it from rusting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunes View Post
I vote for a little more protection near the mounting- but I'm VERY intrigued to see the final result.
We actually like the exposed mounting and the recovery mounts will be right on the mail mounting plate below the two vertical bolts right up front. But we are not everyone and realize the some people like you will want it less exposed and came up with a way to add a triangle piece to the outside bottom section that would cover it all up. The recovery points in there will make it slightly harder to make, but anything is possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by colinb17 View Post
looks great! are there any plans to have holes to reinstall the factory (or aftermarket for that matter) fogs?
Yeah we have plans to add fogs if requested, but probably not the factory ones even ones that large. There really just isn't room for lights that big unless we move them to the center section outside of the fairlead mount. We have one on order already that requested foglights and we have found a set that is really nice to work with and a great light for its size. They are the Hella Micro DE's. So we will probably set up most of the lighting to be used with those lights to keep a slim profile. But like I said anything is possible if you have the cash to do something custom so we can take the time to do it right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4low2go View Post
Nice , I like how you follow the grill and lights. Metal thickness? ...weight estimate?
All mounting and winch plate is 1/4" cold rolled and everything else is 3/16" cold rolled. As it is now with the winch plate and mounting all there, we do not know the exact weight, just that it is actually lighter than my full tube bumper. That is right now as the pics were taken with no headlight protection or stinger. So it will go up some, but we will weigh it when it is fully finished with the headlight protection and stinger, and also without.
Old 01-17-2010, 10:07 AM   #20
EBBS03 is just really niceEBBS03 is just really niceEBBS03 is just really niceEBBS03 is just really niceEBBS03 is just really nice

Name: Rob
EBBS03's Tacoma Gallery
That looks fantastic!