LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > CBI Off-Road Fab

Notices

'05+ D-cab specific Bolt-on Sliders w/ kickout

Old 02-13-2010, 05:41 PM   #2
THE RED DRAGON!!
TexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
TexasIslandBoy's Tacoma Gallery
ooooo snap i like them &&&?
Old 02-13-2010, 05:43 PM   #3
Tsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud of

Name: Greg
Tsenekos's Tacoma Gallery
those look really good how are you going to finish them if you are. your truck is badass too
Old 02-13-2010, 05:56 PM   #4
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Interested.
Old 02-13-2010, 05:58 PM   #5
Are you Recreationally Insane?
mr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brant Luckow
mr.trd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasIslandBoy View Post
ooooo snap i like them &&&?
Thanks. Started on them 8 months ago. Finally, they are done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by benca1 View Post
can i get some of those with the whole think kicked out like instead of being like normal with kick out at back just make them the same width(as the kickout) all the way back ??
Sure can.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsenekos View Post
those look really good how are you going to finish them if you are. your truck is badass too
I still haven't decided if I will just rattle can them or powdercoat them. I like the powdercoat cause I just drop them off and when I pick them up they are done and I can bolt them up. If I do spray paint them, I will still have them sandblasted, then spray paint them. It is amazing how well spray paint holds up if you sandblast and then put a good primer on.

Thanks.
Old 02-13-2010, 06:14 PM   #6
Happy Camper
SamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SamSter0077's Tacoma Gallery
I like! How Much?
Old 02-13-2010, 06:26 PM   #7
Tsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud of

Name: Greg
Tsenekos's Tacoma Gallery
I had my nfab LineX'd very durable so that may be something you want to look into too
Old 02-14-2010, 11:48 AM   #8
jrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jrobson's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by benca1 View Post
can i get some of those with the whole think kicked out like instead of being like normal with kick out at back just make them the same width(as the kickout) all the way back ??
Please excuse him. He is a retard.
Old 07-16-2010, 04:07 PM   #9
Eesh is on a distinguished road
Eesh's Tacoma Gallery
Question

How much for a set of these bad boys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.trd View Post
And here they are.... the bolt-on d-cab sliders with a kickout.

Old 07-17-2010, 12:56 AM   #10
TacoDanny has much to be proud ofTacoDanny has much to be proud ofTacoDanny has much to be proud ofTacoDanny has much to be proud ofTacoDanny has much to be proud ofTacoDanny has much to be proud ofTacoDanny has much to be proud ofTacoDanny has much to be proud of

Marines: Embarker
TacoDanny's Tacoma Gallery
i am liking the look of these as well. I am looking to pick up some sliders here soon too.
Old 10-14-2010, 05:32 PM   #12
Prepared for Bambi
Jason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Jason'sLawnCare's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoridinhigh View Post
Did you go with bedliner?

They look sweet
Thanks. Yes I went with the rustoleum bedliner (11 or so cans of it) per your recommendation. Thanks again for recommending it and the pics
Old 11-15-2010, 04:00 AM   #15
rokbrkr is one of the sharper tools in the shedrokbrkr is one of the sharper tools in the shedrokbrkr is one of the sharper tools in the shedrokbrkr is one of the sharper tools in the shedrokbrkr is one of the sharper tools in the shedrokbrkr is one of the sharper tools in the shedrokbrkr is one of the sharper tools in the shedrokbrkr is one of the sharper tools in the shedrokbrkr is one of the sharper tools in the shedrokbrkr is one of the sharper tools in the shedrokbrkr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
rokbrkr's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks Jason, Sliders are on sale. bolt ons $379.99 plus $74.99 for the kick outs.