Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > CBI Off-Road Fab

Notices

Help Name Our Bumper!

Old 09-18-2010, 11:20 AM   #161
That's some tight butthole
malander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: max
malander's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaydog View Post
"big bertha"
or
"the situation"
lmao
Old 10-04-2010, 06:01 AM   #162
fsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

fsbrain03's Tacoma Gallery
I am being lazy, and just read the first and last page of this thread. How much for a first gen bumper with all the goodies?
Old 10-05-2010, 06:46 AM   #163
rokbrkr is one of the sharper tools in the shedrokbrkr is one of the sharper tools in the shedrokbrkr is one of the sharper tools in the shedrokbrkr is one of the sharper tools in the shedrokbrkr is one of the sharper tools in the shedrokbrkr is one of the sharper tools in the shedrokbrkr is one of the sharper tools in the shedrokbrkr is one of the sharper tools in the shedrokbrkr is one of the sharper tools in the shedrokbrkr is one of the sharper tools in the shedrokbrkr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
rokbrkr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by fsbrain03 View Post
I am being lazy, and just read the first and last page of this thread. How much for a first gen bumper with all the goodies?
P.M. sent.
Old 10-05-2010, 06:51 AM   #164
Bam-Ba-Lam
Detective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Aerospace Ground Equipment Mechanic
Name: Jason
Detective_Dan's Tacoma Gallery
boo boo taco shrimp

j/k i like instigator
Old 10-10-2010, 02:13 AM   #165
tacoglider will become famous soon enoughtacoglider will become famous soon enough
Name: Andy
tacoglider's Tacoma Gallery
front bumper for the 05+ Tacoma

Please send me more info on your fairlead winch mount, stinger and headlight protection bumper. I"ve checked out a lot of bumpers and yours is the cleanest. I really like it. Please E mail me at Freewayglider@gmail.com
Old 10-10-2010, 03:17 AM   #166
Leadgolem is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadgolem is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadgolem is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadgolem is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadgolem is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadgolem is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadgolem is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadgolem is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadgolem is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadgolem is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadgolem is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
Leadgolem's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoglider View Post
Please send me more info on your fairlead winch mount, stinger and headlight protection bumper. I"ve checked out a lot of bumpers and yours is the cleanest. I really like it. Please E mail me at Freewayglider@gmail.com
You can email/call them directly. http://www.cbioffroadfab.com/store/contact.html
Old 10-12-2010, 05:33 AM   #167
rokbrkr is one of the sharper tools in the shedrokbrkr is one of the sharper tools in the shedrokbrkr is one of the sharper tools in the shedrokbrkr is one of the sharper tools in the shedrokbrkr is one of the sharper tools in the shedrokbrkr is one of the sharper tools in the shedrokbrkr is one of the sharper tools in the shedrokbrkr is one of the sharper tools in the shedrokbrkr is one of the sharper tools in the shedrokbrkr is one of the sharper tools in the shedrokbrkr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rokbrkr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoglider View Post
Email sent.
Old 10-12-2010, 05:34 AM   #168

rokbrkr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leadgolem View Post
You can email/call them directly. http://www.cbioffroadfab.com/store/contact.html
Thanks man.
Old 10-05-2011, 07:15 PM   #169
GHOST TACO is on a distinguished road
GHOST TACO's Tacoma Gallery
i wish i could afford something like this ..i would name it the
TACO TANK BUMPER OR CBI'S TTB
Old 10-05-2011, 07:18 PM   #170
cstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Carl
cstephan's Tacoma Gallery
treebadger
Old 11-01-2011, 12:08 AM   #171
drarin is on a distinguished road
drarin's Tacoma Gallery
call it the chuck norris. or "chuck norris' beard"