Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Colorado

Notices

Colorado trail run anyone ?

Old 07-29-2010, 12:46 PM   #1
DOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant future

Name: Jobin
DOT's Tacoma Gallery
Colorado trail run anyone ?

Hey just wanted to see if anyone would be up for a trail in Aug ?
Old 08-03-2010, 11:37 AM   #2
toytacoma22 has a brilliant futuretoytacoma22 has a brilliant futuretoytacoma22 has a brilliant futuretoytacoma22 has a brilliant futuretoytacoma22 has a brilliant futuretoytacoma22 has a brilliant futuretoytacoma22 has a brilliant futuretoytacoma22 has a brilliant futuretoytacoma22 has a brilliant futuretoytacoma22 has a brilliant futuretoytacoma22 has a brilliant future
Name: Jason
toytacoma22's Tacoma Gallery
I would be interested.
Old 08-04-2010, 04:10 PM   #3
DOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant future

DOT's Tacoma Gallery
sweet I actually had to private message some guys to get a response so far looks like we have around 5 trucks I'll try to direct everyone to this post so we can all discuss plans a little better
Old 08-04-2010, 05:45 PM   #4
Tundra FTMFW
csuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
csuviper's Tacoma Gallery
Might be down but have been very busy planning my wedding. I will see what I can do.
Old 08-04-2010, 09:31 PM   #5
Bsly862 has much to be proud ofBsly862 has much to be proud ofBsly862 has much to be proud ofBsly862 has much to be proud ofBsly862 has much to be proud ofBsly862 has much to be proud ofBsly862 has much to be proud ofBsly862 has much to be proud of

Name: Nate
Bsly862's Tacoma Gallery
Alrighty I am down. As of right now I have this coming Sunday Monday and Wednesday off
Old 08-05-2010, 07:16 AM   #6
Tundra FTMFW
csuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sunday is the Cummins Truck Fest at Bandimere Speedway. You have to go and check out the ROCK CRAWL there. It can be very exciting depending on how they set up the big boulders.
Typically have some pro trucks and buggies that compete as well as homemade crawlers. MadIrish has been trying to get the roll bar in his truck for two years now. It is the only thing holding him back from competing in this event with his 81' Toyota Pickup Crawler.
Old 08-05-2010, 07:30 AM   #7
-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
-TRDMAN-'s Tacoma Gallery
I would kill to go but its kinda far away......
Old 08-05-2010, 08:41 AM   #8

DOT's Tacoma Gallery
whats the date for Cummins Truck Fest ? I might have to go check that out as for the trail i have every sat and sunday off
Old 08-05-2010, 12:04 PM   #9
Tundra FTMFW

The truck fest is this Sunday 8/8/10.
http://www.bandimere.com/events/disp...hp?eventID=358
Rock Crawl competition starts at 11am. Trials before.
Old 08-05-2010, 12:42 PM   #10
BRT
BigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
BigRedToy's Tacoma Gallery
I might check out the truck fest. Saturdays work best for me. Do we have this narrowed down to specific trails?
Old 08-05-2010, 02:31 PM   #11

DOT's Tacoma Gallery
I say coney flats or jennys creek
Old 08-05-2010, 05:11 PM   #12
North Colo 4x4 is on a distinguished road

Name: northernColorado4x4
North Colo 4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Smile we are headed up to spring creek on sunday

we are headed up to spring creek on Sunday you can contact me at Jay@northerncolorado4x4.com
Old 08-05-2010, 05:54 PM   #13
BRT
BigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
BigRedToy's Tacoma Gallery
It looks like you have a lot of fun with your club . There aren't many of us who could complete Spring Creek without some damage.

Also who did your bumpers?
Old 08-06-2010, 07:24 AM   #14

DOT's Tacoma Gallery
That is true last run cottora took to spring creek all the 2gen tacomas got damage my truck isn't ready for spring creek
Old 08-06-2010, 08:19 AM   #15
North Colo 4x4 is on a distinguished road

Name: northernColorado4x4
North Colo 4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedToy View Post
It looks like you have a lot of fun with your club . There aren't many of us who could complete Spring Creek without some damage.

Also who did your bumpers?
i did ! pretty proud to lol it came out nice
Old 08-06-2010, 05:42 PM   #16
pavement is boring....
lotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jace
lotsoftoys's Tacoma Gallery
so im hittin chinamen up sunday. ill take pics so everyone can see how hard it is... i also want to do wheeler lake. much easier from what i heard. but basically im down for what ever as long as its not a dirt road. and not too far away...
Old 08-06-2010, 09:11 PM   #17

DOT's Tacoma Gallery
I would be up for wheeler lake
Old 08-10-2010, 09:18 AM   #18
Whiskey bent and hell bound.
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: I'm TWITTER FAMOUS.
Name: Devin
Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lotsoftoys View Post
so im hittin chinamen up sunday. ill take pics so everyone can see how hard it is... i also want to do wheeler lake. much easier from what i heard. but basically im down for what ever as long as its not a dirt road. and not too far away...
I wanted to rock chinamen so bad!!

Im in for a trail run/camping. Not next weekend though I have a golf tourny to play in.
Old 08-10-2010, 11:43 PM   #19
Bsly862 has much to be proud ofBsly862 has much to be proud ofBsly862 has much to be proud ofBsly862 has much to be proud ofBsly862 has much to be proud ofBsly862 has much to be proud ofBsly862 has much to be proud ofBsly862 has much to be proud of

Name: Nate
Bsly862's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoyal View Post
Im in for a trail run/camping. Not next weekend though I have a golf tourny to play in.
Soooo, next weekend it is!
Old 08-11-2010, 09:09 AM   #20

DOT's Tacoma Gallery
what about the 28th or 29th ?