Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Colorado

Notices

2nd Official Colorado MOD Day

Old 10-07-2010, 09:32 AM   #1
Legend of the UG
Kappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 307th Expeditionary Sig BN
Name: Mike
Kappes03's Tacoma Gallery
2nd Official Colorado MOD Day

Lets plan this thing guys. We will need to decide on the following

Date: October 31st

Refreshments: Who can bring what? Food, grill, drinks

List: Add yourself to the list with ideas of location, date, and what you can bring, IE tools, food, drinks and MODS you can help with/plan on doing

1) Kappes03 (mike)
I've got a portable grill, though I know others do as well. I also have a ton of paper plates. I plan on putting the bump stops on my leafs that were left off
Old 10-07-2010, 10:05 AM   #2
Leadgolem is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadgolem is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadgolem is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadgolem is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadgolem is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadgolem is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadgolem is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadgolem is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadgolem is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadgolem is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadgolem is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
Leadgolem's Tacoma Gallery
I can do the 24th, or any other sunday, but not the 23rd. I don't have space here. I'd bring my own basic tools of course. Most of what I've got is just your average stuff though. Socket wrench, breaker bar, etc... I do have a good spring compressor I could bring. I don't mind bringing drinks, beer/soda, or hotdogs/hamburgers if people would rather.

I don't know what mod/s I'll be working on at that point. It depends on how much I get done next week. Reasonable chance it'll be an electric radiator fan install though.
Old 10-07-2010, 10:18 AM   #4
Legend of the UG
Kappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

This is up in the air Dark, just started planning. I just don't think many people have weekdays off. And the following weekend is Halloween weekend though I guess the 30th is an option?
Old 10-07-2010, 11:02 AM   #5
Bsly862 has much to be proud ofBsly862 has much to be proud ofBsly862 has much to be proud ofBsly862 has much to be proud ofBsly862 has much to be proud ofBsly862 has much to be proud ofBsly862 has much to be proud ofBsly862 has much to be proud of

Name: Nate
Bsly862's Tacoma Gallery
I usually have Sundays off so that is a good bet... I can bring what ever food or drinks people would want, hotdogs, hamburgers, brats
Old 10-07-2010, 11:23 AM   #6
rockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ben
rockgecko03's Tacoma Gallery
I'm game for any weekend but the first one in November. I can bring any basic food/drink item needed.

I'm interested in doing the heated side mirror mod. It would be nice to have those done before winter hits. Anyone have experience doing this one?
Old 10-07-2010, 11:26 AM   #7
Timmay Co is on a distinguished road
Name: Tim
Timmay Co's Tacoma Gallery
I have weekends off, but I will be out of town the weekend of the 24th. I have tools but I live in an apt so there is not much space. I can bring anything that people would need.
Old 10-07-2010, 11:51 AM   #8
j83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: joshua
j83soldier's Tacoma Gallery
anydays work for me, be happy to bring a bunch of beer/keg of fattire?? and want to do fog lights on anytime if anyone has experiance with it
Old 10-07-2010, 11:54 AM   #9
tacomadude18 has much to be proud oftacomadude18 has much to be proud oftacomadude18 has much to be proud oftacomadude18 has much to be proud oftacomadude18 has much to be proud oftacomadude18 has much to be proud oftacomadude18 has much to be proud oftacomadude18 has much to be proud of

Name: carlitos
tacomadude18's Tacoma Gallery
im in, just let me knw when and where'
Old 10-07-2010, 12:11 PM   #10
rockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by j83soldier View Post
want to do fog lights on anytime if anyone has experiance with it
I have my fogs set up so I can turn them on/off anytime the parking light circuit is active. That way they'll still turn off automatically when the engine is off and I can run them with the brights or without the headlamps on at all.

If that's the setup you want, you'll need about 6-8 inches of wire, female blade connector, and 2-5 minutes.
Old 10-07-2010, 12:55 PM   #11
Legend of the UG

I can bring wire for that. I'm interested in that mod as well
Old 10-07-2010, 01:00 PM   #12
j83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
that is exactly what I want cool, I'll bring wire and a kegarator then, what the beer of choice for this?
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockgecko03 View Post
I have my fogs set up so I can turn them on/off anytime the parking light circuit is active. That way they'll still turn off automatically when the engine is off and I can run them with the brights or without the headlamps on at all.

If that's the setup you want, you'll need about 6-8 inches of wire, female blade connector, and 2-5 minutes.
Old 10-07-2010, 01:04 PM   #13

I've got some extra female blade connectors laying around that you guys can have if you need em.
Old 10-07-2010, 01:11 PM   #14
Legend of the UG

I'm good on any kind of beer. I'll ask chris about his house. Last mod day he said he's got a big garage and plenty of parking
Old 10-07-2010, 01:15 PM   #16
NetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NetMonkey's Tacoma Gallery
i am in for any weekend. i dont have any mods to do at this time, but i can help others with theirs.
i can bring food, drinks, plates, etc. just let me know whats needed.
Old 10-07-2010, 01:19 PM   #17
Seener84 has a spectacular aura aboutSeener84 has a spectacular aura about

Name: Sean
Seener84's Tacoma Gallery
Ill be moving to Denver the week of 10/25; so if its not that weekend I may be able to make it. Dont have a place to offer yet.
Old 10-07-2010, 01:33 PM   #18

Army:
1) Kappes03 (mike)
23rd/24th? I've got a portable grill, though I know others do as well. I also have a ton of paper plates. I plan on putting the bump stops on my leafs that were left off

2) J83soldier (Josh)
Any weekend is good for me, Kegerator/Keg of Fat tire/plastic cups. Fog lights on anytime MOD
Old 10-07-2010, 06:34 PM   #19
Slapps74 is a jewel in the roughSlapps74 is a jewel in the roughSlapps74 is a jewel in the rough

Name: Chris
Slapps74's Tacoma Gallery
Ok, we can do it at my house. However I have limited driveway space. Plenty of room in the garage for 1 truck. Avsfan TRD (aka Brandon) gets priority if he has not installed his 5100's yet(sorry man been very busy. Not a great excuse but it is what is is). More can park on the street but dont want to be working on them there.

Either day is fine with me. Sunday would be better. I have all the tools we should need, air, 3 sets of jack stands, direct TV in the garage, fridge, grill, kegerator in the basement but anyway. We may need to limit the amout of trucks here bet lets get a list going. Who is willing to maintain the list???
Old 10-07-2010, 06:46 PM   #20
Slapps74 is a jewel in the roughSlapps74 is a jewel in the roughSlapps74 is a jewel in the rough

Name: Chris
Slapps74's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kappes03 View Post
I'm good on any kind of beer. I'll ask chris about his house. Last mod day he said he's got a big garage and plenty of parking
Garage is pretty big. We wont be doing it in the front yard!!! hahahha.
Street parking is plenty.