Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Colorado

Notices

Colorado B.S. Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-27-2012, 11:02 AM   #21161
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
KodiakToyTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kappes03 View Post
Let's do it around December 19th, I'll be home for a couple weeks.
And I'll be off FTO!!!
Old 08-27-2012, 11:11 AM   #21163
pavement is boring....
lotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jace
lotsoftoys's Tacoma Gallery
hit or miss for me on sats... but any sunday i can
Old 08-27-2012, 11:13 AM   #21164
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: bOb
NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
meet and greet would be an evening event most likely...so jace can make it (no excuses now )

could head to "applebees"...leave the ladies at home..
Old 08-27-2012, 11:23 AM   #21165
Legend of the UG
Kappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 307th Expeditionary Sig BN
Name: Mike
Kappes03's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCO View Post
sounds like a plan...at that point we could do another tacos on the beach or taco at loveland (love for tacos?) with happy hour at dillon dam brewery after! or head down to idaho springs for some drinks after

should have one before that as well though...
Depends on what all your Xmas plans are. I know I'll be back that weekend, then I'll head home to Rye. Could prob do something once I get in.
Old 08-27-2012, 11:51 AM   #21166
Whiskey bent and hell bound.
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: I'm TWITTER FAMOUS.
Name: Devin
Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
I should be able to swing something in December. Depends on what shift I get moved to will determine the day for me.
Old 08-27-2012, 12:29 PM   #21168
McBuckets
RockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Noah
RockyMtnTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Im down for this
Old 08-27-2012, 01:01 PM   #21169
Tundra FTMFW
csuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
csuviper's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuckerhump View Post
csuviper,

How do you like your banks exhaust? I was looking into them but not many people have that system
I love the banks monster exhaust. Sounds good. Has gotten louder over time. Nice deep tone. The only negative is that the hanger brackets are mild steel and they rust. I painted min up when i bought it but the mag chloride and salt at that quick. The pipe, can and tip all look good. Did notice a slight decline in low end torque due to decreased back pressure with the 3" pipe but over time you don't feel it.
Old 08-27-2012, 01:45 PM   #21170
MPG? LOL
sean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
sean266's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFTlebrL3h4 who dat?
Old 08-27-2012, 01:47 PM   #21171
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sean266 View Post
Sounds good you put that on today?
Old 08-27-2012, 01:48 PM   #21172
MPG? LOL
sean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

sean266's Tacoma Gallery
Yessir.
N/M that alarm from the UG. I need to disable the RPM alarm.
Old 08-27-2012, 02:30 PM   #21173
McBuckets
RockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
whooooaaa that sounds badass
Old 08-27-2012, 02:32 PM   #21174

Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sean266 View Post
Yessir.
N/M that alarm from the UG. I need to disable the RPM alarm.
Haha nice. Sounds good.
Old 08-27-2012, 02:39 PM   #21175
MPG? LOL

sean266's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockyMtnTRD View Post
whooooaaa that sounds badass
Thanks man
Old 08-27-2012, 02:53 PM   #21176
McBuckets
I dont know about this idea.

http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_21...|cat:0|order:4
Old 08-27-2012, 03:01 PM   #21178
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: bOb
NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PS78 View Post
2025 WHOAH!!!!!! thats a crazy article, I have one solve. Get rid of the darn zip lines people are gawking at!!!!
x2

or reopen Rollins pass for another option over the divide!
Old 08-27-2012, 03:29 PM   #21180

Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCO View Post
x2

or reopen Rollins pass for another option over the divide!
Won't happen. A guy tried it years ago a rock fell on him and that was the last time someone pushed for the reopen.

Products Discussed in this Thread