Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Colorado

Notices

Colorado B.S. Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-26-2011, 09:58 AM   #2101
East Bound and Down
Dark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
Dark Knight's Tacoma Gallery
Yup! I'm so happy to have my full 6ft bed back. Thats why I bought the DC sport in the first place. I'm going to be much happier with the fit/finish of the little ARB compressor. One more step towards the rear locker.
Old 04-26-2011, 10:10 AM   #2102
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: bOb
NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
which one did you go with? CKMA12? or that new BA one?

i picked up a viair 300p as a portable guy...didn't have any room under my hood for a small compressor to hard wire so the portable 300p should satisfy my needs..
Old 04-26-2011, 10:13 AM   #2103
East Bound and Down
Dark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I have very limited space also. Went with the CKMA12. The new 100% cycle duty is too big to put it where I want to mount the ckma12. It's going right behind the fuse box, hopefully.
Old 04-26-2011, 10:15 AM   #2104
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
yea i thought about there, but i'm planning on putting my fuse block right there...
Old 04-26-2011, 10:19 AM   #2105
East Bound and Down

Hopefully this will be my last electrical accessory. I have lots of stuff wired direct to my battery but it is all fused so I'm not worried. This one compressor has to take less power than the dual Viair did.
Old 04-26-2011, 10:21 AM   #2106
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
KodiakToyTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like I may be getting to CO a month to 3 weeks earlier then expected. God knows I need to!
Old 04-26-2011, 11:45 AM   #2107
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›

NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KodiakToyTRD View Post
Looks like I may be getting to CO a month to 3 weeks earlier then expected. God knows I need to!
hell yea
Old 04-26-2011, 11:47 AM   #2108
Tundra FTMFW
csuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
csuviper's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KodiakToyTRD View Post
Thats good news.
Old 04-26-2011, 12:11 PM   #2109
MPG? LOL
sean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
sean266's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoyal View Post
Nice!! you guys can keep the snow up there. I'm ready for camping and fishing.
+1
Old 04-26-2011, 01:07 PM   #2110
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
KodiakToyTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCO View Post
hell yea
Quote:
Originally Posted by csuviper View Post
Thats good news.
Just signed my release papers and rebooked my ticket for June 17 as opposed to the previously booked date of July 13. I'm gonna try and be down or close to CO around the 25th of June so I can attend the Tough Mudder with my dad...lol not gonna participate but just be there!

Old 04-26-2011, 01:19 PM   #2111
Bsly862 has much to be proud ofBsly862 has much to be proud ofBsly862 has much to be proud ofBsly862 has much to be proud ofBsly862 has much to be proud ofBsly862 has much to be proud ofBsly862 has much to be proud ofBsly862 has much to be proud of

Name: Nate
Bsly862's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.ttora.com/forum/showthrea...=133171&page=5
Old 04-26-2011, 01:33 PM   #2112
toytacoma22 has a brilliant futuretoytacoma22 has a brilliant futuretoytacoma22 has a brilliant futuretoytacoma22 has a brilliant futuretoytacoma22 has a brilliant futuretoytacoma22 has a brilliant futuretoytacoma22 has a brilliant futuretoytacoma22 has a brilliant futuretoytacoma22 has a brilliant futuretoytacoma22 has a brilliant futuretoytacoma22 has a brilliant future
Name: Jason
toytacoma22's Tacoma Gallery
Wow!
Old 04-26-2011, 01:51 PM   #2113
Bsly862 has much to be proud ofBsly862 has much to be proud ofBsly862 has much to be proud ofBsly862 has much to be proud ofBsly862 has much to be proud ofBsly862 has much to be proud ofBsly862 has much to be proud ofBsly862 has much to be proud of

Name: Nate
Bsly862's Tacoma Gallery
Now that seemed like a lot of hard work haha
Old 04-26-2011, 03:14 PM   #2114
He who walk with a Cane
CoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gramps
CoTacoTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Holy crap that front end is wide now. You are not getting that thing through Utah without a fender flare ticket.

Love how big the steering tie rods are. That is what we need. This guy is in Colorado anyone know him?
Old 04-26-2011, 04:09 PM   #2115
DOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant future

Name: Jobin
DOT's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone heard of Round Star Custom ? They are a local shop here in CO.I have been talking with them to see what they could do for a rear bumper for me same style as ATO wrap around high clearance bumpers. They are saying they could do one for $525 and that is with them cutting the bed and install of the bumper.
Old 04-26-2011, 04:13 PM   #2116
vv I think it's growing
mreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mreimann's Tacoma Gallery
sounds like a good deal. just make sure you know what the bumper is going to be made out of and what it'll look like before you agree to anything
Old 04-26-2011, 04:20 PM   #2117
DOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant future

DOT's Tacoma Gallery
3/16 is what he said they normally use
Old 04-26-2011, 04:24 PM   #2118
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›

NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
some of their work

http://www.facebook.com/ColoradoOffR...15599871786346
Old 04-26-2011, 04:29 PM   #2119
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›

NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
will they do a group buy?
Old 04-26-2011, 04:30 PM   #2120

DOT's Tacoma Gallery
I was actually thinking of asking him

Products Discussed in this Thread