Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Colorado

Notices

Colorado B.S. Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-07-2012, 09:27 AM   #28641
-
Namyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DOT View Post
^ not the only thing they grow in boulder lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by PS78 View Post
When i first moved here in 2004 i was dead set on living in boulder. Needed to get some supplies and asked where there was a dollar store or walmart and the guy looked at me, pushed his nose up and said bah walmart here in boulder NEVER. I then immediately signed a lease in Bloomfield up by the omni golf course.

A. because it was much much cheaper to live
B. boulder just didnt seem as cool as when i visited

No offense to anyone that lives there, especially you noah. just give me a couple seedlings off that money tree already!!!!
I has a good friend living in evergreen, he said the whole town was against wallyworld until they built one, then it was like...

Old 12-07-2012, 09:48 AM   #28642
McBuckets
RockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Noah
RockyMtnTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
No offense to anyone that lives there, especially you noah. just give me a couple seedlings off that money tree already!!!!
Maybe that guy was jut an asshole? Most people I know are real friendly.

The money tree is called saving money and spending it all on te taco
Old 12-07-2012, 09:52 AM   #28643
I like beer, I brew beer!
PS78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPS78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPS78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPS78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPS78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPS78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPS78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPS78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPS78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPS78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPS78 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rancher
PS78's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockyMtnTRD View Post
Maybe that guy was jut an asshole? Most people I know are real friendly.

The money tree is called saving money and spending it all on te taco
Probably, he might have had a big bowl of granola that morning.

my money tree when to shit when i bought a house, condo, and have way to many hobbies that require expensive gear. I know you work very hard for your stuffs. I cant wait to peep that bumper sunday
Old 12-07-2012, 10:00 AM   #28644
McBuckets
RockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Probably, he might have had a big bowl of granola that morning.

my money tree when to shit when i bought a house, condo, and have way to many hobbies that require expensive gear. I know you work very hard for your stuffs. I cant wait to peep that bumper sunday
There are definitely a good amount of DB east coasters who love the Red Sox and patriots and it really bothers me.
You'll decide to blow some $ on the taco someday I know it. I'm definitely excited for Sunday!
Old 12-07-2012, 10:15 AM   #28646
GoHigher is just really niceGoHigher is just really niceGoHigher is just really niceGoHigher is just really nice

Name: Jake
GoHigher's Tacoma Gallery
Ya it's nice working a block from home haha
Old 12-07-2012, 10:47 AM   #28647
McBuckets
Haha your only a DB in my mind if you like the patriots but not the broncos
Old 12-07-2012, 11:44 AM   #28649
The Rembrandt of Rattle Can
Madjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Madjik_Man's Tacoma Gallery
Most of the people that live in Boulder are transplants.

Hard to get a feel for the "native" feel of the town anymore.

Like anywhere else, there will always be assholes.

I love Boulder because I get a lot out of what I make of it... great outdoor scene, great music scene, great food/bars, etc...
Old 12-07-2012, 11:49 AM   #28650
Whiskey bent and hell bound.
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: I'm TWITTER FAMOUS.
Name: Devin
Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Boulders bar scene sucks. Its a bunch of out of state college age kids who need to drop out of the gene pool. My ex went to school there and I hated visiting her. Like I said its a beautiful place but some over the top people make it a place I will never live. (or visit if I don't have to.) And I have many friends that live there? They get mad because I never go to their house.

On a different note Eric are we going to get sammiches Sunday at your place?
Old 12-07-2012, 11:51 AM   #28651
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: bOb
NYCO's Tacoma Gallery

Old 12-07-2012, 11:59 AM   #28652
McBuckets
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoyal View Post
We should get something to eat. I might stop and get something on the way
Old 12-07-2012, 12:17 PM   #28654
He who walk with a Cane
CoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gramps
CoTacoTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yup were all arrogant and rich here in boulder!
See I wasn't including you but you admitted to it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Namyo View Post

I has a good friend living in evergreen, he said the whole town was against wallyworld until they built one, then it was like...

Quote:
you callin me a DB east coaster punk, ha ha ha ha ha

I think he was. Settle it on Sunday. Fight club.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoHigher View Post
Ya it's nice working a block from home haha
I couldn't agree with you more. It is nice going from one room to my office.
Quote:

Quote:
We can get sammiches on Sunday but it will have to be from somewhere else. The place by me is closed on Sundays.
Old 12-07-2012, 12:21 PM   #28655
I like beer, I brew beer!
PS78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPS78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPS78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPS78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPS78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPS78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPS78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPS78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPS78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPS78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPS78 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rancher
PS78's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoTacoTRD View Post
See I wasn't including you but you admitted to it.

I think he was. Settle it on Sunday. Fight club.

I couldn't agree with you more. It is nice going from one room to my office.

We can get sammiches on Sunday but it will have to be from somewhere else. The place by me is closed on Sundays.
H AH AHA HAHA

ONE RULE ABOUT FIGHT CLUB IS YOU DONT TALK ABOUT FIGHT CLUB.

and I HATE YOU!!!! 20 miles each way for me, i shoulda kept my honda civic as a daily driver

PM me your address again so i can swing by in the morning on the way to work that day. ill try not to forget your yuengling
Old 12-07-2012, 12:21 PM   #28656
Whiskey bent and hell bound.
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: I'm TWITTER FAMOUS.
Name: Devin
Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I can't dine with people who reside in boulder I have decided...... I kid. We should get sammiches after for sure. Or hit up merels.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoTacoTRD View Post

Sonofabitchfucker!! Merels then?
Old 12-07-2012, 12:28 PM   #28657
He who walk with a Cane
CoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:

Sonofabitchfucker!! Merels then?
Yeah we can do that. I actually have not been there since the last time we were there. We could go there when we are done or do take out if we are still working. I told Noah to wear layer cause it gonna be cold and all I have is a small space heater in the garage. I am suggesting the same to you but since you are a manly, man just don't show up naked.
Old 12-07-2012, 12:33 PM   #28659
He who walk with a Cane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ostrichsak View Post
Fuck Boulder.
And there you have it.
Old 12-07-2012, 12:33 PM   #28660
The Rembrandt of Rattle Can
Madjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Madjik_Man's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Boulders bar scene sucks. Its a bunch of out of state college age kids who need to drop out of the gene pool. My ex went to school there and I hated visiting her. Like I said its a beautiful place but some over the top people make it a place I will never live. (or visit if I don't have to.) And I have many friends that live there? They get mad because I never go to their house.

Well, I'm 39 and don't frequent the college bar scene.

There are great bars here that don't cater to frat boy retards and sorority chick attention whores.

Products Discussed in this Thread