Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Colorado

Notices

Colorado B.S. Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-11-2013, 09:05 AM   #36641
McBuckets
RockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Noah
RockyMtnTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mreimann View Post
you still need to buy my bed basket
I know haha I just need to be careful and make sure I have money for moab, want to get some camping gear and also am looking to donate to bfe
Old 04-11-2013, 09:06 AM   #36642
He who walk with a Cane
CoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gramps
CoTacoTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sean266 View Post
I haven't put much thought into it to be honest....maybe ill look at 35" pending cost diff. My 33" Duratracs cost me $1200...there's no way the wife will let me spend that again if I won't be wheeling it like I did ((once the jeep is paid off I can get a old rig to wheel ))
For reference Sean that Tundy my neighbor has (the gray one) is on 35's. They kind of look small on his. I say save your pennies and do it up right the first time.
Old 04-11-2013, 09:08 AM   #36643
He who walk with a Cane
CoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gramps
CoTacoTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockyMtnTRD View Post
I know haha I just need to be careful and make sure I have money for moab, want to get some camping gear and also am looking to donate to bfe
You need that bed basket though to haul your sacks of cash from your tree.
Old 04-11-2013, 09:10 AM   #36644
Your NativeTaco is in the building
NativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis
NativeTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockyMtnTRD View Post
I would buy one of those.
X2
Old 04-11-2013, 09:11 AM   #36645
rockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ben
rockgecko03's Tacoma Gallery
aren't the duratrac's are a pretty spendy tire though? I know they're a really good tire, but I would think there are other options that would get the job done for less.
Old 04-11-2013, 09:23 AM   #36646
Whiskey bent and hell bound.
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: I'm TWITTER FAMOUS.
Name: Devin
Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sean266 View Post
I haven't put much thought into it to be honest....maybe ill look at 35" pending cost diff. My 33" Duratracs cost me $1200...there's no way the wife will let me spend that again if I won't be wheeling it like I did ((once the jeep is paid off I can get a old rig to wheel ))
Sean the tires on my runner were 34's. 33's on a lifted tundra will look like a Mexican was driving it. It won't look good at all. When I was looking at a tundra I was gonna lift with 37's most likely. 35's would be the smallest I would go with a lifted tundra.
Old 04-11-2013, 09:29 AM   #36648
rockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoyal View Post
Those are my favorite wheels that Toyota ever made for the 6 lugs.
Old 04-11-2013, 09:50 AM   #36649
Tundra FTMFW
csuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
csuviper's Tacoma Gallery
Monster truck tires or its lame:
Old 04-11-2013, 09:51 AM   #36650

but that's not car seat friendly!
Old 04-11-2013, 09:52 AM   #36651
DOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant future

Name: Jobin
DOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoyal View Post

Needs to be the V8 one though
Old 04-11-2013, 09:55 AM   #36652
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DOT View Post
Yeah I don't mind the v6 that is in the 2003. But yeah I would like the v8 though.
Old 04-11-2013, 09:56 AM   #36653

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOT View Post
sometimes I miss my runner... the V8 was really nice

Old 04-11-2013, 09:58 AM   #36654

Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah I'd rock that.

In the 4th gen runners is the scooped hood still considered the sport model. I'm prolly going to have my buddy look for a white "sport". Anything I should be aware of are the motors built proof like the older runners. So If I buy one with 115k is that a bad thing?
Old 04-11-2013, 10:02 AM   #36655

Mine was 07 sport edition. As far as I know, the scoop was only on the sport models. I only got to 40K on the odo so I don't know about the longevity of that engine. Jace would probably be a good source for that info.

Edit: Eric, is your lady's ride the V6 or V8?
Old 04-11-2013, 10:06 AM   #36656
MPG? LOL
sean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
sean266's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoTacoTRD View Post
For reference Sean that Tundy my neighbor has (the gray one) is on 35's. They kind of look small on his. I say save your pennies and do it up right the first time.
35" it is
Old 04-11-2013, 10:06 AM   #36657

Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah I would assume it would be good its still a Toyota. But I don't want to buy a new one because I refuse to give up my toy buying . And if I go out and buy something that carries a hefty monthly payment the wifffff wont want me to buy toys.
Old 04-11-2013, 10:07 AM   #36658
MPG? LOL
sean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

sean266's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockgecko03 View Post
aren't the duratrac's are a pretty spendy tire though? I know they're a really good tire, but I would think there are other options that would get the job done for less.
I'm sure there are, I just need to look into it more.
Old 04-11-2013, 10:08 AM   #36659
MPG? LOL

sean266's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockgecko03 View Post
but that's not car seat friendly!
Lol!
Old 04-11-2013, 10:22 AM   #36660

Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah you don't need an off road tire really sean you could go with an aggressive street tire, or a less expensive AT.

Products Discussed in this Thread