Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Colorado

Notices

Colorado B.S. Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-26-2013, 06:50 PM   #38441
Whiskey bent and hell bound.
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: I'm TWITTER FAMOUS.
Name: Devin
Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sean266 View Post
Get on it...you're either committed or your not.
See I need your motivation. And a few other things. I was doing so good before moving to station 1.
Old 04-26-2013, 07:21 PM   #38442
Dcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Dcpsychobilly's Tacoma Gallery
where every one go?
Old 04-26-2013, 07:21 PM   #38443
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
I took my daughter to the park. IM BACK!
Old 04-26-2013, 07:23 PM   #38444
Dcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shed

not being a dad, what do you do? it's not like she can walk? just wondering. stroller?
Old 04-26-2013, 07:24 PM   #38445

Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dcpsychobilly View Post
not being a dad, what do you do? it's not like she can walk? just wondering. stroller?
I carried her over and they have a baby swing at the park, then we sat in the grass for a little bit.
Old 04-26-2013, 07:27 PM   #38446

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoyal View Post
I carried her over and they have a baby swing at the park, then we sat in the grass for a little bit.
o lol
I just learned something about being a dad lol
Old 04-26-2013, 07:32 PM   #38447
MPG? LOL
sean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
sean266's Tacoma Gallery
Ya you can get real creative with kids as boredom can hit fast for activities...that you both will do.
Old 04-26-2013, 07:39 PM   #38448
BRT
BigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
BigRedToy's Tacoma Gallery
http://youtu.be/1dOUiqzlo_M

http://www.theultimateknife.com/599-...ave-size-m-xl/

This may be my new EDC.
Old 04-26-2013, 07:42 PM   #38449

Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
o lol
I just learned something about being a dad lol
Yeah just things to get out and about plus she likes sitting in the grass.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sean266 View Post
Ya you can get real creative with kids as boredom can hit fast for activities...that you both will do.
Yes!! I like taking her to the park though.
Old 04-26-2013, 07:53 PM   #38450
Resident T100 guy
97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Melt
97T's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 97T
fairly sure the guy with the tacoma that came in for an emissions test at golden station said he was on here, first one ive ever seen with traction control that wont disengauge so we had to do an idle test.
Old 04-26-2013, 08:41 PM   #38452
vv I think it's growing
mreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mreimann's Tacoma Gallery
This thread moves way too fast. But a few pages back someone mentioned needing a welder. I have one if anyone wants to use it. Just need a house with large enough circuits. Lets have a mod day or something soon? I wanna build a new bedbasket (as soon as someone buys my old one)
Old 04-26-2013, 08:43 PM   #38453

Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mreimann View Post
This thread moves way too fast. But a few pages back someone mentioned needing a welder. I have one if anyone wants to use it. Just need a house with large enough circuits. Lets have a mod day or something soon? I wanna build a new bedbasket (as soon as someone buys my old one)
It was carlos... But Ill need someone to burn in my sliders cough cough!

And if your bed basket was a roof basket I would have bought it by now!
Old 04-26-2013, 08:44 PM   #38454

Quote:
what I need is light tabs?

anyone here able to make left hand canyon.tomorrow?
Old 04-26-2013, 08:44 PM   #38455
Never let your fear decide your fate
mommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kel
mommehK's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NativeTaco View Post
We had to pay almost $20k and I was excited about the first refund with a child deduction...
My hubby passed last year but I still got to claim him and his medical expenses for deductions. Not sure if I'll have to pay in next year or not, since I'll at least get to claim moving expenses from NC to CO.
Old 04-26-2013, 08:46 PM   #38456

Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mommehK View Post
My hubby passed last year but I still got to claim him and his medical expenses for deductions. Not sure if I'll have to pay in next year or not, since I'll at least get to claim moving expenses from NC to CO.
Sorry to hear about your late husband.
Old 04-26-2013, 08:51 PM   #38457
Never let your fear decide your fate
mommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kel
mommehK's Tacoma Gallery
thanks, Devin...knew it was coming, didn't know when. Better off now than he was.

How is it I head out to buy yard stuff and come home with camping stuff?
Old 04-26-2013, 08:53 PM   #38458

Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mommehK View Post
thanks, Devin...knew it was coming, didn't know when. Better off now than he was.

How is it I head out to buy yard stuff and come home with camping stuff?
That's the beauty of CO its ok to do that!
Old 04-26-2013, 08:55 PM   #38459
vv I think it's growing
mreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mreimann's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
what I need is light tabs?

anyone here able to make left hand canyon.tomorrow?
These guys are in Tucson so I always just pick them up at the shop, but check out their site. 5 for $5
http://www.ballisticfabrication.com/...ck_p_1708.html
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoyal View Post
It was carlos... But Ill need someone to burn in my sliders cough cough!

And if your bed basket was a roof basket I would have bought it by now!
I might be able to help you out with that.

And who knows, maybe the basket could be retrofitted
Old 04-26-2013, 08:57 PM   #38460
Resident T100 guy
97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Melt
97T's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 97T
Quote:
if you have an extension cord for it and its a 220 watt our dryer is right next to the garage ... id happily host a mod day

Products Discussed in this Thread