Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Colorado

Notices

Colorado B.S. Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-26-2013, 05:07 PM   #38441
BRT
BigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
BigRedToy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sean266 View Post
I posted a 3 wk mini cut pic in there...now that I hit 190 with abs, time for 200
Abs are made in the kitchen! What are you doing in the gym?!

Also per that movie, my new saying when I am going to do PRs is "fuck you, and fuck your elbow!"
Old 04-26-2013, 05:13 PM   #38442
Whiskey bent and hell bound.
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: I'm TWITTER FAMOUS.
Name: Devin
Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedToy View Post

Also per that movie, my new saying when I am going to do PRs is "fuck you, and fuck your elbow!"
LOL!!

Yeah I gotta stop pizza and beer I was doing so good then I fell off the wagon. I need to jump back on it.. I have lost my motivators.
Old 04-26-2013, 05:31 PM   #38443
Dcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Dcpsychobilly's Tacoma Gallery
I finally have jumped back on the wagon, it's a good feeling too
Old 04-26-2013, 05:34 PM   #38444
woodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shed
woodygg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockgecko03 View Post
Looks like a giant tire nut-sack
to compensate for the smallest one...
Old 04-26-2013, 05:47 PM   #38445
MPG? LOL
sean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
sean266's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedToy View Post

Making the rest grow and giving them a daily beat down.
Old 04-26-2013, 05:49 PM   #38446
MPG? LOL
sean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

sean266's Tacoma Gallery
Colorado B.S. Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoyal View Post
LOL!!

Yeah I gotta stop pizza and beer I was doing so good then I fell off the wagon. I need to jump back on it.. I have lost my motivators.
Get on it...you're either committed or your not.
Old 04-26-2013, 05:50 PM   #38447
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Get on it...you're either committed or your not.
See I need your motivation. And a few other things. I was doing so good before moving to station 1.
Old 04-26-2013, 06:21 PM   #38448
Dcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shed

where every one go?
Old 04-26-2013, 06:21 PM   #38449

Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
I took my daughter to the park. IM BACK!
Old 04-26-2013, 06:23 PM   #38450

not being a dad, what do you do? it's not like she can walk? just wondering. stroller?
Old 04-26-2013, 06:24 PM   #38451

Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dcpsychobilly View Post
not being a dad, what do you do? it's not like she can walk? just wondering. stroller?
I carried her over and they have a baby swing at the park, then we sat in the grass for a little bit.
Old 04-26-2013, 06:27 PM   #38452

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoyal View Post
I carried her over and they have a baby swing at the park, then we sat in the grass for a little bit.
o lol
I just learned something about being a dad lol
Old 04-26-2013, 06:32 PM   #38453
MPG? LOL

sean266's Tacoma Gallery
Ya you can get real creative with kids as boredom can hit fast for activities...that you both will do.
Old 04-26-2013, 06:39 PM   #38454
BRT
BigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
BigRedToy's Tacoma Gallery
http://youtu.be/1dOUiqzlo_M

http://www.theultimateknife.com/599-...ave-size-m-xl/

This may be my new EDC.
Old 04-26-2013, 06:42 PM   #38455

Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dcpsychobilly View Post
o lol
I just learned something about being a dad lol
Yeah just things to get out and about plus she likes sitting in the grass.
Quote:
Ya you can get real creative with kids as boredom can hit fast for activities...that you both will do.
Yes!! I like taking her to the park though.
Old 04-26-2013, 06:53 PM   #38456
Resident T100 guy
97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Melt
97T's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 97T
fairly sure the guy with the tacoma that came in for an emissions test at golden station said he was on here, first one ive ever seen with traction control that wont disengauge so we had to do an idle test.
Old 04-26-2013, 07:41 PM   #38458
vv I think it's growing
mreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mreimann's Tacoma Gallery
This thread moves way too fast. But a few pages back someone mentioned needing a welder. I have one if anyone wants to use it. Just need a house with large enough circuits. Lets have a mod day or something soon? I wanna build a new bedbasket (as soon as someone buys my old one)
Old 04-26-2013, 07:43 PM   #38459

Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mreimann View Post
This thread moves way too fast. But a few pages back someone mentioned needing a welder. I have one if anyone wants to use it. Just need a house with large enough circuits. Lets have a mod day or something soon? I wanna build a new bedbasket (as soon as someone buys my old one)
It was carlos... But Ill need someone to burn in my sliders cough cough!

And if your bed basket was a roof basket I would have bought it by now!
Old 04-26-2013, 07:44 PM   #38460

Quote:
Originally Posted by mreimann View Post
what I need is light tabs?

anyone here able to make left hand canyon.tomorrow?

Products Discussed in this Thread