Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Colorado

Notices

Colorado B.S. Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-27-2013, 10:59 PM   #38581
Write your love, Then your anger.
ToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
ToyComa92's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ostrichsak View Post
Most headaches are symptoms of dehydration. This means in most cases the solution is as simple as drinking more water. Water is also a natural anti-inflammatory so whatever drilling a hole in your head does for relieving pressure drinking water will likely replicate w/o drilling holes through your skull. I've never had a headache though so what do I know?
Youve never had a headache...Seriously? What the fuck is your secret? Are you main lining some sort of miracle fluid? Il grab a couple bottles of water and see what it does for me tonight.
Old 04-27-2013, 11:02 PM   #38582
Dcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Dcpsychobilly's Tacoma Gallery
I heard holes in your head are the next big thing
lik look at me I'm drilling a hole in my head
oh shit it just did alobotomy on myself
Old 04-27-2013, 11:04 PM   #38583
ToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yah heard its hard getting a job with holes in your head though, I mean... Eventually it will be mainstream. Piercings are so yesterday.
Old 04-27-2013, 11:05 PM   #38584
Don't taze me bro!
Ostrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jer
Ostrichsak's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToyComa92 View Post
Youve never had a headache...Seriously? What the fuck is your secret? Are you main lining some sort of miracle fluid? Il grab a couple bottles of water and see what it does for me tonight.
Sure am. Miracle fluid = water.
Old 04-27-2013, 11:07 PM   #38585

I will have to see if it helps, Im going to my normal doc on monday so il see what she says. Wonder if electrolytes would help any?
Old 04-27-2013, 11:09 PM   #38586
Dcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Dcpsychobilly's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I will have to see if it helps, Im going to my normal doc on monday so il see what she says. Wonder if electrolytes would help any?
probably would.
funny saying normal doc
Old 04-27-2013, 11:13 PM   #38587

My headaches tend to escalate quickly to where im confused, Losing consciousness and puking so i end up going to the ER. So when i say normal doc i mean, Regular doc haha
Old 04-27-2013, 11:15 PM   #38588
Don't taze me bro!
Ostrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
My headaches tend to escalate quickly to where im confused, Losing consciousness and puking so i end up going to the ER. So when i say normal doc i mean, Regular doc haha
I'm guessing they give you IV fluids & maybe some vitamins then you're fine?
Old 04-27-2013, 11:17 PM   #38589
Whiskey bent and hell bound.
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: I'm TWITTER FAMOUS.
Name: Devin
Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mommehK View Post
My head's spinning on deciding wheels/tires sizes for the Taco. Maybe 11pm isn't the time of night to do this. LOL
I'd stick with 16's or 17's. nitto Tires are good the the street I know the TG's are not great for wheeling. Hear the mud terrains aren't bad. 265/75 r16 I know was the biggest you could go on a 16 with no lift.
Old 04-27-2013, 11:18 PM   #38590
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Sure am. Miracle fluid = water.
X2
Old 04-27-2013, 11:18 PM   #38591

Quote:
I'm guessing they give you IV fluids & maybe some vitamins then you're fine?
unfortunely when they are that bad they usually are because of my high C02 content in my blood from my bad lungs, But this doesn't feel like that but who knows it could be just slowly rising and dropping.

When that happens they administer a pretty heavy dose of IV fluids and pain medication then im put on a machine called a Bipap/Cpap machine and then given Toradol every 4 hours until my levels are back down.
Old 04-27-2013, 11:44 PM   #38592
Never let your fear decide your fate
mommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kel
mommehK's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoyal View Post
I'd stick with 16's or 17's. nitto Tires are good the the street I know the TG's are not great for wheeling.
Neither is 2WD. LOLOL

The TGs are indeed ATs, which is fine for me at this point...
Old 04-27-2013, 11:46 PM   #38593
Don't taze me bro!

Quote:
unfortunely when they are that bad they usually are because of my high C02 content in my blood from my bad lungs, But this doesn't feel like that but who knows it could be just slowly rising and dropping.

When that happens they administer a pretty heavy dose of IV fluids and pain medication then im put on a machine called a Bipap/Cpap machine and then given Toradol every 4 hours until my levels are back down.
The point is if to keep hydrated you might prevent a lot of issues. You wouldn't be getting IV fluids unless they thought you needed them or could benefit. Probably high red cell count in your blood.
Old 04-28-2013, 12:32 AM   #38594
Legend of the UG
Kappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Mike
Kappes03's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Planning on Nitto Terra Grapplers & MB TKOs, but trying to decide on the sizes with stock everything else...thought I wanted to go with 18s, thinking 17s may be smarter at this point.
Eff those Nitto's!
Old 04-28-2013, 12:45 AM   #38595
Never let your fear decide your fate
mommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kel
mommehK's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kappes03 View Post
Eff those Nitto's!
...???? I see Nittos in your build thread...what gives?
Old 04-28-2013, 02:13 AM   #38596
Legend of the UG
Kappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Mike
Kappes03's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I have Duratracs... Started with nitto's and hated them. Didn't last long, that's why I changed them out
Old 04-28-2013, 03:47 AM   #38597
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
KodiakToyTRD's Tacoma Gallery
VVVV Sweet sig
Old 04-28-2013, 04:44 AM   #38598

Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
He ditched them because he was spinning tires is grass trying to get traction at a mod day haha.
Old 04-28-2013, 05:19 AM   #38600

Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone find it funny that after all the shit chael sonnen talked he got his ass whooped. Talking "If you want to be the best you have to beat the best, and the best is chael sonnen". He got his face smashed in lol!

Products Discussed in this Thread