Delta00's 2002 Tacoma 4WD

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Colorado

Notices

Colorado B.S. Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-28-2013, 09:47 AM   #38601
Whiskey bent and hell bound.
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: I'm TWITTER FAMOUS.
Name: Devin
Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Sold my tail light guards in T4R. Took them off today.
Old 04-28-2013, 09:53 AM   #38602
McBuckets
RockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Noah
RockyMtnTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Makin progress. ^
I think im gonna hit my sliders with a wire wheel today and paint em
Old 04-28-2013, 09:55 AM   #38603
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah just in limbo till the Toyota whisperer frees up some time.
Old 04-28-2013, 11:30 AM   #38605
Legend of the UG
Kappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Mike
Kappes03's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoyal View Post
Anyone find it funny that after all the shit chael sonnen talked he got his ass whooped. Talking "If you want to be the best you have to beat the best, and the best is chael sonnen". He got his face smashed in lol!
There wasn't really any good fights last night. Nelson dropped Kongo though, I hate that fat ass haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacktacoma23 View Post
Old 04-28-2013, 12:04 PM   #38606
Legend of the UG
Kappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Mike
Kappes03's Tacoma Gallery
Also, did you see jones' toe? Haha that was nasty
Old 04-28-2013, 12:05 PM   #38607
Never let your fear decide your fate
mommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kel
mommehK's Tacoma Gallery
What's on everyone's agenda for the day? Beautifully sunny & 64* here already. Trying to decide where to hike today. ..
Old 04-28-2013, 12:33 PM   #38608
Fire Pony/Stalking Horse
Ice Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lauren
Ice Horse's Tacoma Gallery
I slept in late recovering from the work I had to do for the horse sale, currently out eating, then need to get groceries, then spending the rest of the day on a paper
Old 04-28-2013, 12:47 PM   #38609
McBuckets
RockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Noah
RockyMtnTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Spotted the toytec fellas on the highway and going into boulder

Old 04-28-2013, 12:55 PM   #38610

Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mommehK View Post
What's on everyone's agenda for the day? Beautifully sunny & 64* here already. Trying to decide where to hike today. ..
Workin.
Old 04-28-2013, 01:32 PM   #38611
Dcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Dcpsychobilly's Tacoma Gallery
wanna lend a hand devin

Old 04-28-2013, 01:44 PM   #38612
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
KodiakToyTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
My hiking spots wont be open for awhile this year I'd imagine.
Old 04-28-2013, 01:52 PM   #38613
Never let your fear decide your fate
mommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kel
mommehK's Tacoma Gallery
Feels like I'm getting sick, so scratching the hike today. Ugh WTF is this? !
Old 04-28-2013, 02:15 PM   #38614

Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dcpsychobilly View Post
wanna lend a hand devin

NNOOPEEE!!!
Old 04-28-2013, 02:19 PM   #38615
Dcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Dcpsychobilly's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoyal View Post
NNOOPEEE!!!
every bolt and nut came off so easily, I wish my truck would of been like that
Old 04-28-2013, 02:23 PM   #38616

Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dcpsychobilly View Post
every bolt and nut came off so easily, I wish my truck would of been like that
No kidding.
Old 04-28-2013, 03:21 PM   #38617
"The Situa-Seen"
sean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
sean266's Tacoma Gallery

Sick ass sig!
Old 04-28-2013, 03:53 PM   #38618
rockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ben
rockgecko03's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Just got back from climing several long routes up in clear creek canyon. Bout to grab some groceries and then headed to red rocks church.
Old 04-28-2013, 04:31 PM   #38619
Shut up Hippie!
ffemt2987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedffemt2987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedffemt2987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedffemt2987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedffemt2987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedffemt2987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedffemt2987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedffemt2987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedffemt2987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedffemt2987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedffemt2987 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: space ship door gunner
Name: Austin
ffemt2987's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockgecko03 View Post
Just got back from climing several long routes up in clear creek canyon. Bout to grab some groceries and then headed to red rocks church.
I saw your truck on the side of the road... I wish I could've stopped and got a better look at the bumpers!
Old 04-28-2013, 04:40 PM   #38620
vv I think it's growing
mreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mreimann's Tacoma Gallery
Just got back from Deckers Canyon area. Camped near the reservoir and fly fished with my girlfriend for a bit this morning. Only problem was forgetting sunscreen. Got toasted. Also no fish, I think that area is so overly pressured the fish just run circles around your fly

Products Discussed in this Thread