Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Colorado

Notices

Colorado B.S. Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-28-2013, 07:03 PM   #38641
Dcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Dcpsychobilly's Tacoma Gallery
Old 04-28-2013, 07:22 PM   #38642
Your NativeTaco is in the building
NativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis
NativeTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DOT View Post
everyone that is heading out to moab when are you leaving ?
I know this was posted a while back but I am not leaving until the 31st Hoping that someone else from around here is leaving way later like that so that I can convoy with them, but if not, thats cool.

Since I was having to leave late I was going to stick around for a few days after the meet was done but I have to be back in time for my wiff to go to a conference in Durango on the 4th. Really pissed me off when I found out we were only going to get to spend like three days in Moab. but I am thinking about just getting a motel room with her in Durango and checking out some trails that are way too far under normal circumstances while she is in her meetings during the day. That would let us go see Mesa Verde and some other places I havent seen yet too on the way home.
Old 04-28-2013, 07:47 PM   #38643
The "Dick"
Tonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 5711- CBRN
Name: Joey
Tonto27's Tacoma Gallery
still very worth it. i've done trips with the dirt bike where i was only in moab for 2 days. never a bad trip even if it's short.
Old 04-28-2013, 07:58 PM   #38644
Never let your fear decide your fate
mommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kel
mommehK's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NativeTaco View Post
I know this was posted a while back but I am not leaving until the 31st Hoping that someone else from around here is leaving way later like that so that I can convoy with them, but if not, thats cool.

Since I was having to leave late I was going to stick around for a few days after the meet was done but I have to be back in time for my wiff to go to a conference in Durango on the 4th. Really pissed me off when I found out we were only going to get to spend like three days in Moab. but I am thinking about just getting a motel room with her in Durango and checking out some trails that are way too far under normal circumstances while she is in her meetings during the day. That would let us go see Mesa Verde and some other places I havent seen yet too on the way home.
Welcome to Durango then
Old 04-28-2013, 08:00 PM   #38645
Write your love, Then your anger.
ToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
ToyComa92's Tacoma Gallery
Have to postpone Moab for me til next year Hope you guys have fun, Bring back sweet pictures!!!
Old 04-28-2013, 08:01 PM   #38646
Your NativeTaco is in the building
NativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis
NativeTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToyComa92 View Post
Have to postpone Moab for me til next year Hope you guys have fun, Bring back sweet pictures!!!
Of course, can't wait!
Old 04-28-2013, 08:05 PM   #38647
Legend of the UG
Kappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 307th Expeditionary Sig BN
Name: Mike
Kappes03's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssmith0480 View Post
Hi, I'm new to the board. I live in Fountain and will be working for the Forest Service in Gunnison this summer. I have a 2001 Tacoma and a 2003 4Runner. Here's one of my truck.

Nice!
The 4Runner built too?
Old 04-28-2013, 08:14 PM   #38648
3 7 Mafia
Blacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Matt
Blacktacoma23's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kappes03 View Post
Nice!
The 4Runner built too?
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/new...ings-area.html

edit: pre welcome to Jared! (jp2013)
Old 04-28-2013, 09:05 PM   #38649
ssmith0480 is on a distinguished road

Army: SSG, 75th Ranger Regiment, medically retired
Name: Shaun
ssmith0480's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kappes03 View Post
Nice!
The 4Runner built too?
Not as built as the Tacoma, but we are planning to put Dana 60's and 40's under it later on.
Old 04-28-2013, 09:07 PM   #38650
ToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Whats your guys opinion on moving states to be with a girl? I mean... If you like her alot? And you used to date her but you broke up and she moved but now you really like her again... Would you move?

Thats her, I really like her... But i dont know if im feeling nebraska.
Old 04-28-2013, 09:08 PM   #38651
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
KodiakToyTRD's Tacoma Gallery
One and done bro, you guys broke up for a reason, you move, that reason is still there.
Old 04-28-2013, 09:10 PM   #38655
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ostrichsak View Post
I bet I know someone who would disagree with this statement and she has the same last name as me.
I shoulda put a disclaimer in there...
Old 04-28-2013, 09:10 PM   #38656

Quote:
If it means you moving from Colorado I say go for it.

Where in NE?
Just for that im making her move here haha

Omaha i believe.

We only broke up because she was forced to move, It wasnt any other problems... In my opinion shes beautiful but i just really have a hard time making such a large commitment... If i could convince her to move here it would be much better.
Old 04-28-2013, 09:11 PM   #38657
Whiskey bent and hell bound.
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: I'm TWITTER FAMOUS.
Name: Devin
Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KodiakToyTRD View Post
One and done bro, you guys broke up for a reason, you move, that reason is still there.
X2. Ask Mike he knew my x. We dated in college and for together again after. We were back together for like 4 years. 1 day finally had enough and peace out.
Old 04-28-2013, 09:12 PM   #38658
Whiskey bent and hell bound.
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: I'm TWITTER FAMOUS.
Name: Devin
Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
If it means you moving from Colorado I say go for it.

Where in NE?
Lmao.
Old 04-28-2013, 09:12 PM   #38659

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToyComa92 View Post
Just for that im making her move here haha

Omaha i believe.

We only broke up because she was forced to move, It wasnt any other problems... In my opinion shes beautiful but i just really have a hard time making such a large commitment... If i could convince her to move here it would be much better.
You want her to make the commitment but you are having a hard time making it yourself?

Old 04-28-2013, 09:14 PM   #38660
Legend of the UG
Kappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 307th Expeditionary Sig BN
Name: Mike
Kappes03's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoyal View Post
X2. Ask Mike he knew my x. We dated in college and for together again after. We were back together for like 4 years. 1 day finally had enough and peace out.
Pretty much right after me and my gf split haha

Products Discussed in this Thread