Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Colorado

Notices

Colorado B.S. Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-28-2013, 09:17 PM   #38661
Write your love, Then your anger.
ToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
ToyComa92's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KodiakToyTRD View Post
You want her to make the commitment but you are having a hard time making it yourself?

It sucks because one of us has to make a commitment, Ya know? I just really am not feeling nebraska. I think il convince her CO is MUCH better.
Old 04-28-2013, 09:20 PM   #38664
ToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Just not that into the state she lives in haha, I Like her ALOT and she likes me, Its just the state problem.
Old 04-28-2013, 09:22 PM   #38665
Don't taze me bro!
Ostrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jer
Ostrichsak's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToyComa92 View Post
Just not that into the state she lives in haha, I Like her ALOT and she likes me, Its just the state problem.
Nebraska isn't that bad while the East side of the stat is a little bit shittier IHMO. If you guys were really meant for each other Nebraska wouldn't be a deal breaker the way it appears to be.
Old 04-28-2013, 09:23 PM   #38666

Maybe i should just convince her to move somewhere with me like AZ or CA. Maybe there BS threads will be a little NICER! haha Nah im just fucking with ya guys, I dont really give a shit anymore.
Old 04-28-2013, 09:23 PM   #38667
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
KodiakToyTRD's Tacoma Gallery
The commitment seems to be the deal breaker.
Old 04-28-2013, 09:25 PM   #38668

Thanks to whoever gave me -1 and said retard. Next time man up and put your screen name.
Old 04-28-2013, 09:26 PM   #38669
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Thanks to whoever gave me -1 and said retard. Next time man up and put your screen name.
What post was it in reference to?
Old 04-28-2013, 09:28 PM   #38670

Quote:
Maybe i should just convince her to move somewhere with me like AZ or CA. Maybe there BS threads will be a little NICER! haha Nah im just fucking with ya guys, I dont really give a shit anymore.
Guess im a retard for trying to make a joke. Hmm cool.
Old 04-28-2013, 09:30 PM   #38671
Whiskey bent and hell bound.
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: I'm TWITTER FAMOUS.
Name: Devin
Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PS78 View Post
Holy hell, two different kind of tots. But with that many carbs why not just go for the bun too
I earned that meal. Our work out today was nuts. Not Sean nuts but nuts. 100 bench with 50lbs no stopping run a lap. 100 bicep curls 30 pounds run a lap. 100 tricep pull downs run a lap. 100 push press 45lbs run a lap. 100 jump rope run a lap 100 air squats run a lap 50 side throws 20lb ball each side run a lap. Row 100 rows run a lap. Then do it again with 50 rep and then 25 reps no laps.
Old 04-28-2013, 09:31 PM   #38672

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Guess im a retard for trying to make a joke. Hmm cool.
Just brush it off dude. Close your computer and go do something else, life isn't all about how much positive reinforcement you can get on TW.
Old 04-28-2013, 09:32 PM   #38673
Don't taze me bro!
Ostrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jer
Ostrichsak's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Just brush it off dude. Close your computer and go do something else, life isn't all about how much positive reinforcement you can get on TW.
I don't even know what he's talking about. There's a rating system on this forum?
Old 04-28-2013, 09:33 PM   #38674

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ostrichsak View Post
I don't even know what he's talking about. There's a rating system on this forum?
Its a system to make you feel like shit about what you post, or to stroke your ego about what you post...
Old 04-28-2013, 09:34 PM   #38675

Quote:
Oh i know, i dont really give a shit just dont understand why some people cant just be mature, For some reason the internet takes away half of your maturity when you open the interwebz. Some people anyways!

I appreciate the advice. I'm just kind of hanging out, Not really letting any crap weight me down.
Old 04-28-2013, 09:35 PM   #38677

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Where does one find such remarks?
Bottom area of your control panel.
Old 04-28-2013, 09:37 PM   #38679

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Ohhh.. exciting times! I can't wait to go see what people think about me!
LOL! I wish I could see.
Old 04-28-2013, 09:38 PM   #38680
vv I think it's growing
mreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mreimann's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PS78 View Post
Holy hell, two different kind of tots. But with that many carbs why not just go for the bun too
That was exactly my though too haha

Products Discussed in this Thread