Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Colorado

Notices

Colorado B.S. Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-29-2013, 06:26 PM   #38841
pavement is boring....
lotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jace
lotsoftoys's Tacoma Gallery
he strikes again

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Flj6dooyDBA
Old 04-29-2013, 06:27 PM   #38842
Dcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Dcpsychobilly's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mommehK View Post
She's in TN with her almost-fiancee anyway lol
lol

you do know who were talking about lol fiance married there's no stopping

j/k
Old 04-29-2013, 06:45 PM   #38843
Whiskey bent and hell bound.
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: I'm TWITTER FAMOUS.
Name: Devin
Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KodiakToyTRD View Post
When are you not drinking beers somewhere.
When I'm at work. don't hate.
Old 04-29-2013, 06:47 PM   #38844
He who walk with a Cane
CoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gramps
CoTacoTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lotsoftoys View Post
Not his best work. But I chuckled a bit.
Old 04-29-2013, 06:53 PM   #38845
3 7 Mafia
Blacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Matt
Blacktacoma23's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lotsoftoys View Post
he strikes again
Old 04-29-2013, 06:53 PM   #38846
I owe it all to little chocolate donuts
JayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JayDirt's Tacoma Gallery
Just found this BS thread...lol, I was just in your state closing a couple retails stores, one in Breck and one in Vail. You guys have a beautiful state. I can't believe with the amount of snow on the ground that most resorts are closed...locals are spoiled I guess...
Old 04-29-2013, 06:56 PM   #38847
He who walk with a Cane
CoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Mmmmm... sipping rocks where have you been all my life. Colorado B.S. Thread-uploadfromtaptalk1367286946142.jpg
Old 04-29-2013, 07:01 PM   #38848
Your NativeTaco is in the building
NativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis
NativeTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayDirt View Post
Just found this BS thread...lol, I was just in your state closing a couple retails stores, one in Breck and one in Vail. You guys have a beautiful state. I can't believe with the amount of snow on the ground that most resorts are closed...locals are spoiled I guess...
Actually we got a lot of that snow just a little while ago and it costs the resorts too much to stay open later than forecasted. Especially since the skiers that come if the resort decides to stay open later are usually pass holders that the resort doesn't make much off of. The people who make the most for the resorts are the people that plan out vacations, and they don't come at the last minute if the resort stays open later.
Old 04-29-2013, 07:07 PM   #38849
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoTacoTRD View Post
Mmmmm... sipping rocks where have you been all my life. Attachment 210101
Ill have to sample with yours. . I'm burning a cigar sitting out front of my house sipping some strannahans now. Looks like that's what you're getting into there. Just let me know when you need more.
Old 04-29-2013, 07:23 PM   #38850
He who walk with a Cane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoyal View Post
Ill have to sample with yours. . I'm burning a cigar sitting out front of my house sipping some strannahans now. Looks like that's what you're getting into there. Just let me know when you need more.
We will talk again for sure. Actually this is the last of a bottle of Lismore. I think that bottle of Strannahan's going to Moab.

I think we should put together a TW distillery tour.
Old 04-29-2013, 07:28 PM   #38851

Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
We will talk again for sure. Actually this is the last of a bottle of Lismore. I think that bottle of Strannahan's going to Moab.

Ill go talk to them if we get some people together that want to do it. I'm sure I spend enough money in there to get it done. Camping is a good place for whiskey.
Old 04-29-2013, 07:29 PM   #38852
The "Dick"
Tonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 5711- CBRN
Name: Joey
Tonto27's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
yes, yes we should.

i'm partaking in some jeffersons 100% rye. not the best, but not too bad either.
Old 04-29-2013, 07:32 PM   #38853
Never let your fear decide your fate
mommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kel
mommehK's Tacoma Gallery
Just paid attention to my rep comments and I am beyond LMFAO right now....
Old 04-29-2013, 07:33 PM   #38854
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
KodiakToyTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ffemt2987 View Post
I have seen that same thing on an M&P... S&W fixed it but it isn't exactly a quick turnaround.
Luckily I got an agency issued 9mm now...so I'm not totally without a gun.

Can you get in a Sig Sauer P229 DAK? And are there discounts such as military at your store?
Old 04-29-2013, 07:39 PM   #38855

Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonto27 View Post
yes, yes we should.

i'm partaking in some jeffersons 100% rye. not the best, but not too bad either.
Ill go ask in the next few days. Also I have a place to crash for you norco peeps. It's with in walking distance of the brewery.
Old 04-29-2013, 07:58 PM   #38856
McBuckets
RockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Noah
RockyMtnTRD's Tacoma Gallery
I think I'm gonna head to sbs electronics to get my cb parts installed. Don't have the time before Moab or know how to install it the way I want it in time .
Old 04-29-2013, 08:03 PM   #38858
3 7 Mafia
Blacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Matt
Blacktacoma23's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockyMtnTRD View Post
I think I'm gonna head to sbs electronics to get my cb parts installed. Don't have the time before Moab or know how to install it the way I want it in time .
Can I come visit the tree tmrw with you?
Old 04-29-2013, 08:09 PM   #38859
McBuckets
RockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Noah
RockyMtnTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacktacoma23 View Post
Can I come visit the tree tmrw with you?
Haha wish I didnt have to blow the taco money on CB stuff but it will be nice to have.
Old 04-29-2013, 08:09 PM   #38860
The "Dick"
Tonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 5711- CBRN
Name: Joey
Tonto27's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoyal View Post
Ill go ask in the next few days. Also I have a place to crash for you norco peeps. It's with in walking distance of the brewery.

Products Discussed in this Thread