Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Colorado

Notices

Colorado B.S. Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-02-2013, 10:03 PM   #39641
Dcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Dcpsychobilly's Tacoma Gallery
Why the rear?
Old 05-02-2013, 10:04 PM   #39642
Write your love, Then your anger.
ToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
ToyComa92's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dcpsychobilly View Post
Why the rear?
Assholes have kindly decided to back up into it TWICE and drive away without a note or anything. So its pretty hammered.
Old 05-02-2013, 10:11 PM   #39643
Dcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToyComa92 View Post
Assholes have kindly decided to back up into it TWICE and drive away without a note or anything. So its pretty hammered.
Wtf are you serious that bs. I hate hollow do shit because no one is around. I feel safer now having some armor on all sides . I plan to eventually run camera with two lenses, one facing front and another facing back at all times recording.
Old 05-02-2013, 10:28 PM   #39644
McBuckets
RockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Noah
RockyMtnTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Wow the Nugs just got jobbed by the refs at the end of that game. Yeah they coulda played better but Jesus Christ call a damn foul. And that ball did not go out at the end.
Old 05-02-2013, 10:34 PM   #39645

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hagen View Post
My friend got backed into by a person who didnt have insurance in his parking lot. After that every time he got smashed he would take empty bottles and chuck it at their car. Man was he an asshole.
At the same ppl that backed into him? talk bout a grudge lol. But I'd probably be pissed for long time too. I got rear ended once by someone with no license no insurance and no real identity. My car got totaled, that was a head ache to deal with my seat broke, rear seat was up against my seat from being pushed in
Old 05-02-2013, 10:41 PM   #39646

Quote:
Yeah same people. They were foreigners who had a really nice VW. I would have done the same thing probably just not as long as he was doing it for.
Idk I let karma do its thing, but wow it takes its sweet as time. Foreigners think they can get away with too much stuff because there legally kind of invisible
Old 05-02-2013, 10:46 PM   #39647
Never let your fear decide your fate
mommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kel
mommehK's Tacoma Gallery
so friggin stoked about the decals I've ordered, but not sure I want to let the cat outta the bag on them yet....bah!!!
Old 05-02-2013, 10:48 PM   #39648

Hmmm cat in the hat?
Old 05-02-2013, 10:55 PM   #39650

I'm outta here gotta be up early to get the taco aligned tomorrow morning. And omaha steaks are nothing special more like they kinda suck
Old 05-02-2013, 11:27 PM   #39651
Never let your fear decide your fate
mommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kel
mommehK's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Hopefully they consist of unicorns and rainbows.
nah, just badassery & awesomesauce
Old 05-03-2013, 01:28 AM   #39652
The "Dick"
Tonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 5711- CBRN
Name: Joey
Tonto27's Tacoma Gallery
God I love being at work this early
Old 05-03-2013, 03:26 AM   #39653
Legend of the UG
Kappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Mike
Kappes03's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonto27 View Post
God I love being at work this early
I've been up since 0500 yesterday. Still in the field, range shutdown 3 times this week, once by moose, once by low clouds and once by 2 bears haha. On good ol duty right now til 0500, then we pack up and ruck back woot.
Old 05-03-2013, 03:32 AM   #39654
The "Dick"
Tonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Tonto27's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kappes03 View Post
I've been up since 0500 yesterday. Still in the field, range shutdown 3 times this week, once by moose, once by low clouds and once by 2 bears haha. On good ol duty right now til 0500, then we pack up and ruck back woot.
Haha. Gotta love being on duty. How long is the hump back though?
Old 05-03-2013, 03:35 AM   #39655
Legend of the UG
Kappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Quote:
Haha. Gotta love being on duty. How long is the hump back though?
Just 4 miles, nice stroll haha.
Old 05-03-2013, 03:42 AM   #39656
The "Dick"

Tonto27's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Just 4 miles, nice stroll haha.
Yeah. Walk in the park. What's your MOS anyway?
Old 05-03-2013, 03:48 AM   #39657
Legend of the UG

Army:
Quote:
Yeah. Walk in the park. What's your MOS anyway?
Nodal Networking systems admin. Basically set up phone and Internet network pulled via satellite. That means I get all the internets muahahaha all mine! All my equipment sits in a shelter on the back of a Humvee.
Old 05-03-2013, 03:54 AM   #39658
The "Dick"

Tonto27's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Nodal Networking systems admin. Basically set up phone and Internet network pulled via satellite. That means I get all the internets muahahaha all mine! All my equipment sits in a shelter on the back of a Humvee.
Bahaha. What would we do without the techies! Gotta have the internet dammit.
Old 05-03-2013, 03:57 AM   #39659
Legend of the UG

Army:
Quote:
Bahaha. What would we do without the techies! Gotta have the internet dammit.
Haha yup!
Old 05-03-2013, 04:36 AM   #39660
Whiskey bent and hell bound.
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: I'm TWITTER FAMOUS.
Name: Devin
Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mommehK View Post
nah, just badassery & awesomesauce
Asshatery and tomfoolery.

Products Discussed in this Thread