Colorado B.S. Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-04-2013, 04:14 PM   #39941
JET1323 is on a distinguished road
Name: Joe
JET1323's Tacoma Gallery
I got my numbers major messed up sorry guys
Old 05-04-2013, 04:27 PM   #39942
Dcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Dcpsychobilly's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JET1323 View Post
I got my numbers major messed up sorry guys
So lt
Old 05-04-2013, 04:32 PM   #39943
Dcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToyComa92 View Post
Yepp, Still trying to figure out the rear bumper issue. Stuck between Relentless HC or just Relentless regular rear bumper.
If I was you I would leave it like that and get a front bumper or save for another mod. I wouldn't care about a dented rear bumper, but then again my truck gotten a lotta loving from brushing up against trees and isn't the prettiest
Old 05-04-2013, 04:56 PM   #39944
Legend of the UG
Kappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 307th Expeditionary Sig BN
Name: Mike
Kappes03's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lotsoftoys View Post
just welded my tab onto the bumper for my new antenna takin the gf t the airport now. someone text me if your doin something tonight
"Applebee's?" Haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoTacoTRD View Post
Say what? It's post 2000.
I have mine set to show 40 posts a page. Keep up gramps
Old 05-04-2013, 05:06 PM   #39945
Never let your fear decide your fate
mommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kel
mommehK's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoyal View Post
Pics or it didn't happen.
Bimmer rims

Old 05-04-2013, 05:08 PM   #39946
Never let your fear decide your fate
mommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kel
mommehK's Tacoma Gallery
Future Taco wheels & tires

Old 05-04-2013, 05:08 PM   #39947
He who walk with a Cane
CoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gramps
CoTacoTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kappes03 View Post
"Applebee's?" Haha

I have mine set to show 40 posts a page. Keep up gramps
Listen punk if you weren't on the other side of North America I would come over there and beat you with my cane.
Old 05-04-2013, 05:09 PM   #39948

Old 05-04-2013, 05:10 PM   #39949

Old 05-04-2013, 05:17 PM   #39950
The "Dick"
Tonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 5711- CBRN
Name: Joey
Tonto27's Tacoma Gallery

Old 05-04-2013, 05:26 PM   #39951

showoff lol
Old 05-04-2013, 05:37 PM   #39952
Legend of the UG
Kappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 307th Expeditionary Sig BN
Name: Mike
Kappes03's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoTacoTRD View Post
Listen punk if you weren't on the other side of North America I would come over there and beat you with my cane.
I'm watching for Russians
Old 05-04-2013, 05:54 PM   #39953
pavement is boring....
lotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jace
lotsoftoys's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonto27 View Post

jelly....

got my antenna on! hopefully it works!
Old 05-04-2013, 05:57 PM   #39954
Whiskey bent and hell bound.
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: I'm TWITTER FAMOUS.
Name: Devin
Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Awesome did you do the group buy?

I will prolly be buying one of those soon.
Old 05-04-2013, 06:02 PM   #39955
The "Dick"
Tonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Tonto27's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dcpsychobilly View Post
showoff lol

Quote:
jelly....

got my antenna on! hopefully it works!
it was free too
bobby sent it too me since we have had more than a couple SNAFU's with shipping my RTT that i ordered on ......wait for it........ february 7th!

nice. i have the tab made for my antenna. just need to weld it on still. spent all my free time making/welding on frame plates recently.
Old 05-04-2013, 06:03 PM   #39956
The "Dick"

Tonto27's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Awesome did you do the group buy?

I will prolly be buying one of those soon.
nope, long before.......see above post^
Old 05-04-2013, 06:06 PM   #39957
pavement is boring....
lotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shed

new antenna and mount:-)
Attached Thumbnails
Colorado B.S. Thread-new-antenna.jpg  
Old 05-04-2013, 06:08 PM   #39958
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
new antenna and mount:-)
Does it fold down?

Quote:
nope, long before.......see above post^
You or it for free!! Nice! I'm never the lucky.
Old 05-04-2013, 06:10 PM   #39959
pavement is boring....

Quote:
Does it fold down?

You or it for free!! Nice! I'm never the lucky.

nope, i can unscrew it if i have to but i like how it serves as a depth gauge as well
Old 05-04-2013, 06:13 PM   #39960

Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
True. It looks good I like the front mounted it will get better reception and transition there, rather than the rear bumper.

Products Discussed in this Thread