Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Colorado

Notices

Colorado B.S. Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-08-2013, 12:38 PM   #40641
Tundra FTMFW
csuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
csuviper's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sean266 View Post
I just don't trust plasti dip 100% yet...if it gets chipped, my OCD will go into extreme. Haha.
It is quick to paint because you don't have to spend alot of time taping everything up to begin with. It is easy to remove. Easy to redo it if it gets messed up.
If you OCD acts up just peal it off and the chrome will be cleaner than before
Old 05-08-2013, 12:40 PM   #40643
Old Fart
Rival14 has a spectacular aura aboutRival14 has a spectacular aura about

Name: Dave, The Lip Ripper Extraordinaire
Rival14's Tacoma Gallery
Hello from another new local guy here in Colorado!
Old 05-08-2013, 12:41 PM   #40644
Your NativeTaco is in the building
NativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis
NativeTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I just don't trust plasti dip 100% yet...if it gets chipped, my OCD will go into extreme. Haha.
Check out my truck sometime. I have serious rocky mtn pin striping and my emblems look perfect. I was unsure too but I am now a believer
Old 05-08-2013, 12:42 PM   #40645
Your NativeTaco is in the building
NativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis
NativeTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ostrichsak View Post
Oh. I see.
Don't be mad, remember it was in the throes of passion...
Old 05-08-2013, 12:46 PM   #40646
Tundra FTMFW
csuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by NativeTaco View Post
Check out my truck sometime. I have serious rocky mtn pin striping and my emblems look perfect. I was unsure too but I am now a believer
Hmmmm, should we try a plastidipped truck?
Old 05-08-2013, 12:47 PM   #40647
Tundra FTMFW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rival14 View Post
Hello
Old 05-08-2013, 12:47 PM   #40648
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
KodiakToyTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Sup new guy?
Old 05-08-2013, 12:49 PM   #40649
McBuckets
RockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Noah
RockyMtnTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Not anymore...I got it from Matt. U trying for limo? There's a place off 120/York St I took the Taco and Jeep to and it came out nice, dark and clean looking. My guy seemed a little sloppy as I found pieces of extra tint in the cab and bed of the truck. I won't be using him again based on that alone.
Alright ill check it out... Don't want them to peel or anything though. And yeah looking for limo..
Old 05-08-2013, 12:51 PM   #40650
Don't taze me bro!
Ostrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jer
Ostrichsak's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Hello there new fella.

Quote:
Don't be mad, remember it was in the throes of passion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by csuviper View Post
Hmmmm, should we try a plastidipped truck?
We almost had one already. I was going to plastidip my whole truck but opted to have my scooped hood painted to match instead. Prior to that I was going to do the while truck this spring because I like the flat black look and was thinking it would look pretty cool on this truck.
Old 05-08-2013, 01:09 PM   #40651
Whiskey bent and hell bound.
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: I'm TWITTER FAMOUS.
Name: Devin
Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
What's up.

Old 05-08-2013, 01:14 PM   #40652
MPG? LOL
sean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
sean266's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Did u plast derp the bumpers? If so, can u post pix?

Quote:
Welcome!
Old 05-08-2013, 01:20 PM   #40653
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Colorado B.S. Thread-imageuploadedbytapatalk1368044428.759721.jpg

CSU's team.
Old 05-08-2013, 01:25 PM   #40654
Write your love, Then your anger.
ToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
ToyComa92's Tacoma Gallery
Get on some next level sh*t (26 Photos)
http://thechive.com/2013/05/08/get-o...sht-26-photos/

FUCK YAH.
Old 05-08-2013, 01:27 PM   #40655
The "Dick"
Tonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 5711- CBRN
Name: Joey
Tonto27's Tacoma Gallery
I'll just whore this out here too......
Old 05-08-2013, 01:30 PM   #40656

Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonto27 View Post
I'll just whore this out here too......
Yeah buddy.
Old 05-08-2013, 01:32 PM   #40657
Tundra FTMFW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoyal View Post
Attachment 211449

CSU's team.
Nice. I could have joined the car team. Instead I helped build this:
Old 05-08-2013, 01:35 PM   #40658

Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by csuviper View Post
Nice. I could have joined the car team. Instead I helped build this:
What is that contraption?

Just seeing that we should do a TW flugtag!!
Old 05-08-2013, 01:37 PM   #40659
Tundra FTMFW

Quote:
Did u plast derp the bumpers? If so, can u post pix?
I did.
Minimal taping

Complete

badge too
Old 05-08-2013, 01:38 PM   #40660
Dcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Dcpsychobilly's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Welcome local

Products Discussed in this Thread