Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Colorado

Notices

Colorado B.S. Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-12-2013, 11:34 AM   #47161
Whiskey bent and hell bound.
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: I'm TWITTER FAMOUS.
Name: Devin
Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by memario1214 View Post
I have a request for you CO guys... Anyone in Colorado Springs that I could talk into driving me to Limon someday next week?
What day you looking at needing to go?
Old 07-12-2013, 11:48 AM   #47162
He who walk with a Cane
CoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gramps
CoTacoTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rucas View Post
is that what the cool kids are doing now a days?
Is there a big problem around here with people trying to steal them?
Yeah but it is not full proof some are just flat out taking tin snips and removing the entire corner of your plate. I have seen it a half dozen times now. Cheap ass bastards.

Old 07-12-2013, 11:53 AM   #47163
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoTacoTRD View Post
Yeah but it is not full proof some are just flat out taking tin snips and removing the entire corner of your plate. I have seen it a half dozen times now. Cheap ass bastards.

Happened to Brandon.( Avsfantrd). At least that takes a little more time and hopefully someone sees them, but still people will steal anything thy can. It's annoying.
Old 07-12-2013, 11:53 AM   #47165
Professional Web Wheeler
m3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Captain Jack Sparrow
m3bassman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoTacoTRD View Post

You summoned a Potato, how may i be of assistance?
Old 07-12-2013, 11:54 AM   #47166

Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Lmao they come in like someone throwing a hot potato.
Old 07-12-2013, 11:56 AM   #47168

Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by memario1214 View Post
Dunno yet...
Let me know a day when you figure it out. I may be able to help.
Old 07-12-2013, 12:18 PM   #47170
Tundra FTMFW
csuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
csuviper's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PS78 View Post
The Kitchen - peach barratta bruschetta is my fav
Cholon Asian bistro - soup dumplings are amazing
Linger
Le Grand bistro and oyster bar
Ignite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoyal View Post
Linger is awesome! Phill always has a good list to throw out there. I will add JAX and euclid hall.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mreimann View Post
Zengo is a pretty interesting time. Not too hard on the wallet either.
http://denver.craigslist.org/apa/3915189406.html
Quote:
Just went to Kaos Pizzeria, on South Pearl Street last night it was really good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NativeTaco View Post
I went to cafe brazil last nigh on 44th and Lowell. Some of the best food I have ever eaten!
Quote:
Nice I've heard great things about that place. I live so close to fogo de chao we always go there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ostrichsak View Post
Thanks guys, It is my wifes birthday today and our other plans for tonight had to be canceled so i was on a rush to find something good. Will be yelping these and go to one that works for us.
Old 07-12-2013, 12:24 PM   #47171
Tundra FTMFW
csuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Wait, im not going to get married again tonight
Old 07-12-2013, 12:40 PM   #47173
Tundra FTMFW

Quote:
Originally Posted by csuviper View Post
Thanks guys, It is my wifes birthday today and our other plans for tonight had to be canceled so i was on a rush to find something good. Will be yelping these and go to one that works for us.
Zengo it is!!
Old 07-12-2013, 12:41 PM   #47174
Tundra FTMFW

Quote:
Do they not offer dinner reservations anymore?
Not sure, i pulled up the site and it looks like just private event hall.
Old 07-12-2013, 12:51 PM   #47175
Don't taze me bro!
Ostrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jer
Ostrichsak's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by csuviper View Post
Not sure, i pulled up the site and it looks like just private event hall.
I haven't been there for a while but at one time it was a pretty nice high-end eating establishment. The view was fantastic and the food & service was top notch. That's been a while though and I saw something that says it's under new management so that may not be anymore.
Old 07-12-2013, 01:04 PM   #47178
Don't taze me bro!
Ostrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jer
Ostrichsak's Tacoma Gallery
I forgot that the wife and I hit up the Buckhorn Exchange in Denver a couple months ago and that place was fun. Oldest restaurant in Colorado and upstairs they have Colorado Liquor License #1. Interesting food on the menu and great atmosphere. Very unique and a departure from the norm for sure.

A pano of the upper part of the walls with all the mounts:

A mismatched couple at the bar upstairs with the liquor license #1 to the right of the hottie (just ignore that fatty):

That night we had: Rattlesnake, venison, bison, gator, rocky mountain oysters & an apple ala mode desert that was killer!

Appetizers (Rattlesnake nachos are killer as is that ostrich on the left)

(No pics of the main course... too busy enjoying ;-)

It's one of those places you won't soon forget eating at.
Old 07-12-2013, 01:10 PM   #47179

Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I forgot that the wife and I hit up the Buckhorn Exchange in Denver a couple months ago and that place was fun. Oldest restaurant in Colorado and upstairs they have Colorado Liquor License #1. Interesting food on the menu and great atmosphere. Very unique and a departure from the norm for sure.

Yeah interesting atmosphere and tons of meat can't go wrong with that.
Old 07-12-2013, 01:12 PM   #47180
Fire Pony
Ice Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lauren
Ice Horse's Tacoma Gallery
It needs to stop being so freaking hot...for serial...

Had bought some new tie rod ends for my truck from Moog but ended up returning them today because the dealer was actually cheaper for once. Plus what I don't get...apparently all the drivers side ones are made in America and the passenger side are Japanese. The American one looked like a POS compared to the Jap one. Didn't want two different ones. And people say American stuff is better.

Products Discussed in this Thread