Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Colorado

Notices

Colorado B.S. Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-22-2013, 05:57 PM   #48041
He who walk with a Cane
CoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gramps
CoTacoTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lotsoftoys View Post
howdy folks:-)
Where you been hiding? I have seen more of your family members then you lately.
Old 07-22-2013, 06:03 PM   #48042
pavement is boring....
lotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jace
lotsoftoys's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoTacoTRD View Post
Where you been hiding? I have seen more of your family members then you lately.
lol just busy man... playing with my scooters lately. hope my brother did right by ya man. sounded like it went well?
Old 07-22-2013, 06:06 PM   #48043
He who walk with a Cane
CoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
lol just busy man... playing with my scooters lately. hope my brother did right by ya man. sounded like it went well?
Yes sir. Met your pops too.

Playing with scooters.... how cute!

Yeah I am
Old 07-22-2013, 06:06 PM   #48044
Whiskey bent and hell bound.
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: I'm TWITTER FAMOUS.
Name: Devin
Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Check this list and call Jensen if you need to do this. They are on Santa Fe and that price per cubic yard was cheap for drop off.

http://www.greenecoservices.com/recyclers-in-colorado/

Maybe you can just stand the branches along the fence with the neighbor, tie them in row, and tell people you were being environmentally responsible by building a recycled fence.
I like the recycled fence idea.
Quote:
Howdy stranger!
Old 07-22-2013, 06:08 PM   #48045
McBuckets
RockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Noah
RockyMtnTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Howdy
Old 07-22-2013, 06:10 PM   #48046
vv I think it's growing
mreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mreimann's Tacoma Gallery
one of the funniest things I've heard in a long time.

http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/2yJOzs...v=CI8UPHMzZm8/

nvm, link doesn't show up
Old 07-22-2013, 06:11 PM   #48047
pavement is boring....
lotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jace
lotsoftoys's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yes sir. Met your pops too.

Playing with scooters.... how cute!

Yeah I am
yeah ive been busy. tried out my hand at some body work. repaired the wrecked gauges with plastic bondo and repainted all the gauges and headlight and brackets black. came out awesome. and got fancy with some carbon fiber vinyl
Attached Thumbnails
Colorado B.S. Thread-130709_0001.jpg   Colorado B.S. Thread-130719_0001.jpg  
Old 07-22-2013, 06:13 PM   #48048
MPG? LOL
sean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
sean266's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoyal View Post
The problem is paying to drop it off places is more than a chipping company to haul it away.
We will find a place...
Old 07-22-2013, 06:15 PM   #48049
McBuckets
RockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by sean266 View Post
We will find a place...
I could maybe help you guys out on Saturday with our dumpster at work depending on how much shit it is that you are getting rid of.
Old 07-22-2013, 06:15 PM   #48050
He who walk with a Cane

Quote:
yeah ive been busy. tried out my hand at some body work. repaired the wrecked gauges with plastic bondo and repainted all the gauges and headlight and brackets black. came out awesome. and got fancy with some carbon fiber vinyl
Very nice!
Old 07-22-2013, 06:17 PM   #48051
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
I would sell my soul for this car.

http://youtu.be/gZ7snULupqE

0-60 in 1.72 seconds. That's enough g force to pull your balls through the crack of the seat into the trunk.

Old 07-22-2013, 06:17 PM   #48052
He who walk with a Cane

Quote:
Originally Posted by mreimann View Post
one of the funniest things I've heard in a long time.

http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/2yJOzs...v=CI8UPHMzZm8/
Old 07-22-2013, 06:18 PM   #48053

Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockyMtnTRD View Post
I could maybe help you guys out on Saturday with our dumpster at work depending on how much shit it is that you are getting rid of.
I could fill a construction dumpster with trees....
Old 07-22-2013, 06:18 PM   #48054
McBuckets
Quote:
I could fill a construction dumpster with trees....
Motherfucker! Why do you have so much tree to get rid of
Old 07-22-2013, 06:19 PM   #48055

Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Motherfucker! Why do you have so much tree to get rid of
I cut a bunch down and I still have a few.
Old 07-22-2013, 06:21 PM   #48056
McBuckets
Quote:
I cut a bunch down and I still have a few.
A construction dumpster is a lot of cut down trees lol your house must have no shade!
Old 07-22-2013, 06:22 PM   #48057

Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
A construction dumpster is a lot of cut down trees lol your house must have no shade!
It has some.
Old 07-22-2013, 06:25 PM   #48058
He who walk with a Cane

Quote:
I would sell my soul for this car.

http://youtu.be/gZ7snULupqE

0-60 in 1.72 seconds. That's enough g force to pull your balls through the crack of the seat into the trunk.

Ah yes... I have one solid goal in life and it is to own a GTR in the future. Maybe not that bad ass one but I will own a GTR.
Old 07-22-2013, 06:26 PM   #48059
He who walk with a Cane

Quote:
He had an overgrown urban forest before he started.
Old 07-22-2013, 06:27 PM   #48060

Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Ah yes... I have one solid goal in life and it is to own a GTR in the future. Maybe not that bad ass one but I will own a GTR.
I want that one! Bwaaaaaa(shift) bwaaaaaaaaaaa(shift)bwwwwaaaAAAAAAA(shift) BBBWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. FINISHED.

Products Discussed in this Thread