Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Colorado

Notices

Colorado B.S. Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-29-2013, 02:35 PM   #48481
MPG? LOL
sean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
sean266's Tacoma Gallery
For those who are following..

Appeal-or-Wait?
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=288368
Old 07-29-2013, 03:00 PM   #48483
4Runner Abuser
steezemcqueen is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezemcqueen is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezemcqueen is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezemcqueen is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezemcqueen is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezemcqueen is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezemcqueen is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezemcqueen is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezemcqueen is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezemcqueen is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezemcqueen is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dylan
steezemcqueen's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sean266 View Post
For those who are following..

Appeal-or-Wait?
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=288368
I am thoroughly entertained by that thread.
Old 07-29-2013, 03:01 PM   #48484
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
KodiakToyTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PS78 View Post
what part of CO is this happening?

SO I NEVER GO NEAR THAT PLACE!!!!!!!
Conifer.
Old 07-29-2013, 03:51 PM   #48487
Whiskey bent and hell bound.
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: I'm TWITTER FAMOUS.
Name: Devin
Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Co springs locals. I'm headed to bierworks in woodland park in about an hour.
Old 07-29-2013, 04:01 PM   #48490
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PS78 View Post
Devin, if i see you post a picture of BBQ at rudy's im going to be very angry!!!!!!
It will happen in the next few days b
Old 07-29-2013, 04:01 PM   #48491

Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice Horse View Post
Arg! And mom wants me to come over for dinner, otherwise I'd come.
Boooooo.
Old 07-29-2013, 05:24 PM   #48492
vv I think it's growing
mreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mreimann's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by steezemcqueen View Post
I am thoroughly entertained by that thread.
haha for real. My theory is the mods don't want to ban him because its too fun to watch him flail and wine like a child. TW has to have at least one raging user at all times
Old 07-29-2013, 05:35 PM   #48493
Fire Pony/Stalking Horse
Ice Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lauren
Ice Horse's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mreimann View Post
haha for real. My theory is the mods don't want to ban him because its too fun to watch him flail and wine like a child. TW has to have at least one raging user at all times
And yet banner guy got banned for poking fun at a girl

But I do kind of agree lol
Old 07-29-2013, 06:07 PM   #48494
MPG? LOL
sean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

sean266's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mreimann View Post
While he is entertaining, he's really aggravating many many long time loggers....he's been temp banned 2x and given repetitive warnings..I love our MODs as they aren't ban happy, but we need some back bone.

He's been banned from this thread as well...
Old 07-29-2013, 06:58 PM   #48497
vv I think it's growing
mreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mreimann's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sean266 View Post
While he is entertaining, he's really aggravating many many long time loggers....he's been temp banned 2x and given repetitive warnings..I love our MODs as they aren't ban happy, but we need some back bone.

He's been banned from this thread as well...
I don't think any members, new and old, jive with him at all...

However if anyone doesn't want to put up with his BS they can ignore the threads he posts in or put him on their ignore list.

I am surprised the mods haven't perm banned him yet, but its not like everyone is forced to read his crap. We have it pretty good now that he can't post in here
Old 07-29-2013, 07:37 PM   #48499
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
KodiakToyTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice Horse View Post
There's like a mini hummingbird war going on with my feeder. I occasionally see one or two but there's like 15 of them.
Old 07-29-2013, 07:52 PM   #48500
MPG? LOL

sean266's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ostrichsak View Post
Deleted.

Fuggit. Not even worth it.
Yes it is

Products Discussed in this Thread