Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Colorado

Notices

Colorado B.S. Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-31-2014, 10:37 PM   #59661
wuzzy121 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwuzzy121 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwuzzy121 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwuzzy121 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwuzzy121 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwuzzy121 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwuzzy121 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwuzzy121 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwuzzy121 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwuzzy121 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwuzzy121 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
wuzzy121's Tacoma Gallery
So some of you on here know that when I'm on my meds I like to shop. Well last week I was shopping and bought the ( Model T) and the Devil Horns Emblem a bunch of them. One of each new, they will be here may, 2 Model Ts used, and a used Devil Horns. I also got the hood lift kit as well.

Old 03-31-2014, 10:38 PM   #59662
Tundra FTMFW
csuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
csuviper's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice Horse View Post

Here is another option:
http://www.oznium.com/motorcycle-led-bolt
Old 03-31-2014, 10:39 PM   #59663
Tundra FTMFW
csuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
csuviper's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wuzzy121 View Post
So some of you on here know that when I'm on my meds I like to shop. Well last week I was shopping and bought the ( Model T) and the Devil Horns Emblem a bunch of them. One of each new, they will be here may, 2 Model Ts used, and a used Devil Horns. I also got the hood lift kit as well.

What are you going to do with that many?
Old 03-31-2014, 10:45 PM   #59664
wuzzy121 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwuzzy121 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwuzzy121 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwuzzy121 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwuzzy121 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwuzzy121 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwuzzy121 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwuzzy121 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwuzzy121 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwuzzy121 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwuzzy121 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by csuviper View Post
These are the exact ones I have, in white.
Old 03-31-2014, 10:52 PM   #59665

Quote:
What are you going to do with that many?
I'm only going to keep 2. I need to wait until I get them all before I do anything.
Old 03-31-2014, 11:28 PM   #59666
Legend of the UG
Kappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 307th Expeditionary Sig BN
Kappes03's Tacoma Gallery
Can't stop watching this..

http://youtu.be/epxZieX6xU4
Old 03-31-2014, 11:52 PM   #59667
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
KodiakToyTRD's Tacoma Gallery
What the fuck is going on...that's damn hilarious!
Old 04-01-2014, 06:14 AM   #59668
Whiskey bent and hell bound.
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: I'm TWITTER FAMOUS.
Name: Devin
Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KodiakToyTRD View Post
Its all points based off reps age and gender. Minimum passing points is 200.

If you don't get 200 points, you go through the obstacle course. If you pass the obstacle course you have to take the fitness test again in the 3rd quarter. If you passed the fitness test this time, you have the option to take it again in the 3rd but required to again in the 1st. If you fail fit test and obstacle course, you have to complete obstacle course monthly until passing. Its all convoluted but there's a 3 year testing period before administrative discipline is enacted.
You should text me your requirements or email me. We are trying to implement another physical because some of our guys think our physical agility is unfair and caters to the young.
Old 04-01-2014, 06:21 AM   #59669
MPG? LOL
sean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
sean266's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoyal View Post
You should text me your requirements or email me. We are trying to implement another physical because some of our guys think our physical agility is unfair and caters to the young.

Lies!!!

Dev wants to cross over!
Old 04-01-2014, 06:28 AM   #59670
SilverGhost is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverGhost is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverGhost is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverGhost is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverGhost is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverGhost is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverGhost is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverGhost is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverGhost is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverGhost is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverGhost is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 7th Esb 1st FSSG
Name: RayRay
SilverGhost's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kappes03 View Post
Can't stop watching this..

http://youtu.be/epxZieX6xU4
Hahaha!!!!
Old 04-01-2014, 06:32 AM   #59671
SilverGhost is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverGhost is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverGhost is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverGhost is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverGhost is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverGhost is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverGhost is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverGhost is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverGhost is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverGhost is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverGhost is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 7th Esb 1st FSSG
Name: RayRay
SilverGhost's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Sorry guys wife never got around to it and I sold the tacoma.

Someone needs to redraw in illustrator and get quotes for it. Can't do vinyl because it has too many colors. Each color is a layer. Needs to be printed on clear.
Yup this was the decal I was wondering if it ever got made....
Old 04-01-2014, 06:34 AM   #59672
MPG? LOL
sean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

sean266's Tacoma Gallery
Pulley?

http://youtu.be/9iLWsGjEzB8
Old 04-01-2014, 06:49 AM   #59673
Banana Nut
TheMuffinMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMuffinMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMuffinMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMuffinMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMuffinMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMuffinMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMuffinMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMuffinMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMuffinMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMuffinMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMuffinMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TheMuffinMan's Tacoma Gallery
Old 04-01-2014, 07:00 AM   #59674
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sean266 View Post
Lies!!!

Dev wants to cross over!
No it's getting bad. Some people are getting hurt while doing our PAT and it's by far the hardest one I have done for an FD. Our modified combat sucks so we are looking at other options. We need to make a way to hold everyone accountable but on an even playing field.

We are also trying to find a way for people to be held accountable for their fitness. It sounds like Aaron's process has more accountability than ours.
Old 04-01-2014, 07:10 AM   #59675
Dark Lord of the Sith
wrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Tech Insp: 404 ASB/4th CAB
Name: Ryan Mathis
wrmathis's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to wrmathis Send a message via Yahoo to wrmathis
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMuffinMan View Post

be funny if he shoved her into the bulkhead
Old 04-01-2014, 07:23 AM   #59676

Quote:
Could there be something stuck to the fan rubbing the housing it's in?
Old 04-01-2014, 07:24 AM   #59677

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
Yup this was the decal I was wondering if it ever got made....
I don't think anyone tried cause of too many colors, but we can ask ruggedT if he might be able to.
Old 04-01-2014, 07:27 AM   #59678
MPG? LOL

sean266's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Jace think s it's a bearing...ill be dropping it off at Toyota today...should be warrantied.
Old 04-01-2014, 07:31 AM   #59679
He who walk with a Cane
CoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gramps
CoTacoTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Lies!!!

Dev wants to cross-Dress!
FTFY
Quote:
I have these now. Drawback is they rust fast. The one's from Super Bright appear to be AL. I got a new set from them because one of mine quit working. They shipped and arrived and then mine started working again. So now the one's from Super Bright will wait until needed or I get bored.
Quote:
In listening to the video the sound goes away near the end so if something was stuck it would be continuous. Sounds like a bearing dropped.
Old 04-01-2014, 07:31 AM   #59680

Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Go vote for this guys daughter help him out. I've been voting for a while now once a day lol.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/off...holarship.html

Lmao Eric! I could never be a cop I would pull people over for the fuck of it super troopers style. And they work too much.

Products Discussed in this Thread