Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Colorado

Notices

Colorado B.S. Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-02-2012, 11:24 AM   #18641
I like beer, I brew beer!
PS78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPS78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPS78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPS78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPS78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPS78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPS78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPS78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPS78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPS78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPS78 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rancher
PS78's Tacoma Gallery
Thats where you scraped your rocker panel though right, i think i remember that thread?

this is the fencing i was talking about. We exited Middle saint vrain this way because we ran it from coney flats. Have you done the creek crossing in front of your sig which im assuming is the one at the top of middle saint vrain? I was thanking lord that i didnt take my stock tacoma on that trail. But then again im a wuss and dont want to damage my daily driver. I ran Eldorado MTN, and Caribou creek stock and then jumped in a jeep for Coney flats and MSV.
Old 07-02-2012, 11:33 AM   #18643
Tacominer has a brilliant futureTacominer has a brilliant futureTacominer has a brilliant futureTacominer has a brilliant futureTacominer has a brilliant futureTacominer has a brilliant futureTacominer has a brilliant futureTacominer has a brilliant futureTacominer has a brilliant futureTacominer has a brilliant futureTacominer has a brilliant future

Name: DREW
Tacominer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCO View Post
sean this is from jace...

I work with the guy who owns this truck. its a 12" lift that was 6k and 5K on wheels and tires. truck is bad ass.
Old 07-02-2012, 12:28 PM   #18644
the town is back that way
GeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud of

Name: Freeda Feltcher
GeoTaco's Tacoma Gallery
tires stick out way to far on that tundra, looks like a huge lawn mower to me.
Old 07-02-2012, 12:30 PM   #18645
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: bOb
NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
not to mention the tires look like balloons...could have gone with a narrower wheelset
Old 07-02-2012, 12:38 PM   #18646
Don't taze me bro!
Ostrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jer
Ostrichsak's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoTaco View Post
tires stick out way to far on that tundra, looks like a huge lawn mower to me.
I wasn't going to say anything because I thought maybe it was just me being too old and that was the new thing but I too don't like the way those stick out so far. Looks odd to me when the inside of the wheel/tire is almost flush with the outside of the fender.
Old 07-02-2012, 01:18 PM   #18647
MPG? LOL
sean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
sean266's Tacoma Gallery
Sooo went to Exhaust Pros. They recommend single exhaust as doing a dual set up an wheelin there's a better chance of screwing something up on the trails.
Streetflow will be installed this month

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkzWB...e_gdata_player

Here's a clip of it on a Silverado (blah) 5.3L...mines the 5.7 and not dual
Old 07-02-2012, 01:28 PM   #18648
MPG? LOL
sean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

sean266's Tacoma Gallery
Those tires do stick out pretty damn wide.
Old 07-02-2012, 02:08 PM   #18649
McBuckets
RockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Noah
RockyMtnTRD's Tacoma Gallery
^ Sean I have seen that exhaust on a v8 dodge ram before, it sounds badass. The single out too.
Old 07-02-2012, 02:10 PM   #18650
MPG? LOL

sean266's Tacoma Gallery
Glad to hear. They said its pretty new. Cheaper price and better quality than the Flomaster apparently
Old 07-02-2012, 02:14 PM   #18651
He who walk with a Cane
CoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gramps
CoTacoTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sean266 View Post
Sooo went to Exhaust Pros. They recommend single exhaust as doing a dual set up an wheelin there's a better chance of screwing something up on the trails.
Streetflow will be installed this month
Wheelin? Really?
Old 07-02-2012, 02:20 PM   #18652
McBuckets
RockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Glad to hear. They said its pretty new. Cheaper price and better quality than the Flomaster apparently
Does the exhaust place you went to do exhaust re routing do you know?
Old 07-02-2012, 02:22 PM   #18653
He who walk with a Cane
CoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gramps
CoTacoTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockyMtnTRD View Post
Does the exhaust place you went to do exhaust re routing do you know?
BDM in Denver rerouted mine. http://www.bdmperformance.com/
Old 07-02-2012, 02:25 PM   #18654
the town is back that way
GeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud of

Name: Freeda Feltcher
GeoTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoTacoTRD View Post
thats where i went as well. cheap and quick
Old 07-02-2012, 02:27 PM   #18655
McBuckets
Quote:
That's the next thing up after lifting it, that low hanging crap isn't acceptable haha
Old 07-02-2012, 02:43 PM   #18657
Tundra FTMFW
csuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
csuviper's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
http://bankspower.com/products/show/266/84
Buy factory direct and it is a very good price.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38QWlDYfb2o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXsh4hjnFvk

I will install it for you
Old 07-02-2012, 03:10 PM   #18658
McBuckets
Quote:
Originally Posted by PS78 View Post
Noah, did you find someone to put your kit on yet?
I hit up jace, hopefully he's not too busy and can do it sometime soon
Old 07-02-2012, 03:36 PM   #18659
Shut up Hippie!
ffemt2987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedffemt2987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedffemt2987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedffemt2987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedffemt2987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedffemt2987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedffemt2987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedffemt2987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedffemt2987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedffemt2987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedffemt2987 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: space ship door gunner
Name: Austin
ffemt2987's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoTaco View Post
thats where i went as well. cheap and quick
What was a ballpark cost? I am looking into doing a reroute in the future. Maybe with a new muffler.
Old 07-02-2012, 04:18 PM   #18660
MPG? LOL

sean266's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Wheelin? Really?
I plan on it

Products Discussed in this Thread