Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Colorado

Notices

2nd Colorado Mod Day

Old 03-28-2011, 08:32 AM   #1
Slapps74 is a jewel in the roughSlapps74 is a jewel in the roughSlapps74 is a jewel in the rough

Name: Chris
Slapps74's Tacoma Gallery
2nd Colorado Mod Day

I thought I would put this out there for any one who wants to come. I know its short notice but come if you can. My cell # is 720-233-9029 if you get lost or have Questions

What: Mod day

When: Saturday April 2nd 9:00am

Where: Slapps' House
3735 E 106th Ave
Thornton CO 80233

I have all the tools we may need and a welder. I have a grill and a fridge in the garage so plenty of room for food and beer. We wont be working in my front yard either! HAHA.

Just bring some food and lets have some fun.

Ideas for a trail run?
Old 03-28-2011, 09:03 AM   #2
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: bOb
NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
of course it's gotta be on the weekend i'll be out of town...
Old 03-28-2011, 09:08 AM   #3
NetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NetMonkey's Tacoma Gallery
i can make it.
Old 03-28-2011, 09:44 AM   #4
fresh taco
redlight is one of the sharper tools in the shedredlight is one of the sharper tools in the shedredlight is one of the sharper tools in the shedredlight is one of the sharper tools in the shedredlight is one of the sharper tools in the shedredlight is one of the sharper tools in the shedredlight is one of the sharper tools in the shedredlight is one of the sharper tools in the shedredlight is one of the sharper tools in the shedredlight is one of the sharper tools in the shedredlight is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Aaron
redlight's Tacoma Gallery
Not sure I have much to mod, but I live 5 minutes away from Chris. I do have a new grill in my garage but I haven't decided what insert I want to use, or if I want to make something custom. I suppose I could just move over my grillcraft mesh for the time being.

Maybe I'll stop by just to say hi and check out the rigs!
Old 03-28-2011, 09:50 AM   #5
Slapps74 is a jewel in the roughSlapps74 is a jewel in the roughSlapps74 is a jewel in the rough

Start a List!
1. Chris
2. NetMonkey
3. Red Light (Maybe)
Old 03-28-2011, 10:37 AM   #7
vv I think it's growing
mreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mreimann's Tacoma Gallery
I'm down. I Just have to make sure I don't have anything else going on that day.
Old 03-28-2011, 11:22 AM   #8
the town is back that way
GeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud of

Name: Freeda Feltcher
GeoTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Start a List!
1. Chris
2. NetMonkey
3. Red Light (Maybe)
4. Eric

Ive got some stuff i could do, just need some motivation.
Change out fluids and spark plugs, BHLM if im bold enough to try, and re painting everything
Old 03-28-2011, 09:08 PM   #9
He who walk with a Cane
CoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gramps
CoTacoTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Well I need to meet some more of you guys and I do have some All Pro 3" Expedition springs shipping this week that might make it by Saturday. So count me has a maybe. Oh and I am an Eric too.
Old 03-28-2011, 09:37 PM   #10
Whiskey bent and hell bound.
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: I'm TWITTER FAMOUS.
Name: Devin
Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
ill be there 9am huh? ill be there at 7:30. guess I should go buy something to do.
Old 03-28-2011, 09:46 PM   #11
NetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

i can bring food and stuff. got a list of whats needed?
Old 03-28-2011, 09:47 PM   #12
You think I was rollin out here naked?
ToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: MA
ToucanV13's Tacoma Gallery
Maybe. Plus I'm off 120th and Colorado
Old 03-28-2011, 10:02 PM   #13

the weather on saturday is going to be clear and 78 degrees.
Old 03-28-2011, 10:18 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoyal View Post
ill be there 9am huh? ill be there at 7:30. guess I should go buy something to do.
I might still be sleeping at 7:30 horse nuts!
Old 03-28-2011, 10:20 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by mreimann View Post
I'm down. I Just have to make sure I don't have anything else going on that day.
Just come and hang out.
Old 03-28-2011, 10:21 PM   #16
DOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant future

Name: Jobin
DOT's Tacoma Gallery
I might make this !
Old 03-28-2011, 10:22 PM   #17

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by NetMonkey View Post
i can bring food and stuff. got a list of whats needed?
I dont think it really matters!
Old 03-29-2011, 08:01 AM   #18
Tundra FTMFW
csuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
csuviper's Tacoma Gallery
Short notice buy maybe. I really need to be working on my 84 but it is living in the garage for now.
Old 03-29-2011, 08:09 AM   #20
Whiskey bent and hell bound.
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: I'm TWITTER FAMOUS.
Name: Devin
Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
call me horse nuts again ya big sloths vagina! I'm going to be hung over from opening day. make sure you make me some toast I'm bringing the jalapenio jelly.