Colorado Trading Post

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-26-2013, 08:43 PM   #1981
Brrap634 is on a distinguished road

Name: Terry
Brrap634's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreidTaco View Post
I got a guy who wants my y pipe... I was wondering if any body else wants some of my stuff down yonder. Air box... Cam gears.... a pillar trim.... Stock belt....
Bolt on flowmaster super 40 set up.... http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...-part-out.html
Wanna trade the muffler for a husky, toolbox for the bed? It fits the 1st gen taco. (I can post a picture when I get to a computer I'm writing this from my phone.) Looks like this though: http://www.sportsnimports.com/board/...cks-125-a.html
Old 04-27-2013, 12:23 PM   #1982
vidaurriyota is on a distinguished road

Army: 95B
Name: Nick
vidaurriyota's Tacoma Gallery
BLACK MB wheels 17x8.5

4 Black MB wheels off 2010 Toyota Tacoma.
Wheels are 17X8.5 with a bolt pattern of 6-139.7 -6MMS
Wheels are in perfect condition with no scratch marks or scuffing. Lug nuts included.
375$ OBO
Thornton

Nick
303-668-three2three1
Attached Thumbnails
Colorado Trading Post-3g53m23ia5g75k65m7d4rb1c5c4dc55b01ef7.jpg  
Old 04-27-2013, 05:52 PM   #1983
wade635 is on a distinguished road
Name: Wade
wade635's Tacoma Gallery
WTB Topper

Hey fellow Colorado residents,

I'm looking for a topper/ shell to fit my '13 access cab, preferably silver. Would like to spend $700 or less. Have cash, will travel.

Cheers,

Wade
Old 04-29-2013, 12:14 PM   #1984
grizzlygoalie is on a distinguished road
grizzlygoalie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreidTaco View Post
I got a guy who wants my y pipe... I was wondering if any body else wants some of my stuff down yonder. Air box... Cam gears.... a pillar trim.... Stock belt....
Bolt on flowmaster super 40 set up.... http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...-part-out.html
Any pics of the flowmaster? hows it sound? how easy to isntall?
Old 04-29-2013, 04:39 PM   #1985
'merica
FreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: null
FreidTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by grizzlygoalie View Post
Any pics of the flowmaster? hows it sound? how easy to isntall?
Well the ass hat chopped it in half when i told him not to.

The only video i can find on my phone that i took was with long tube headers and this muffler.
The only reason i took it off was because i installed URD SC and needed a 3" exhaust.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBni8gEskEM
Old 05-07-2013, 11:14 PM   #1988
Dcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Dcpsychobilly's Tacoma Gallery
Ost I thought you were winning that one on that thread with the votes

Old 05-08-2013, 05:41 AM   #1990
Your NativeTaco is in the building
NativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis
NativeTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ostrichsak View Post
Anyone got a stock TRD front skid plate they're not using?
Mine isn't that TRD, but I have the skid plate from my truck.
Old 05-08-2013, 06:49 AM   #1992
rockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ben
rockgecko03's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Anyone got a stock TRD front skid plate they're not using?
Yes, as long as you don't mind it having a few scrapes.
Old 05-08-2013, 06:50 AM   #1993
rockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Huh? It's not this one:

There's actually two skid plates on that truck. A thin black one that comes on most all trucks and then the TRD (Aluminum?) one that goes over it.
Old 05-08-2013, 07:06 AM   #1995
Don't taze me bro!
Ostrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jer
Ostrichsak's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockgecko03 View Post
Yes, as long as you don't mind it having a few scrapes.
Depends on how many scrapes and price. I prefer something that looks pretty decent. I know most who offroad consider these trash and someday I plan to get an actual offroad rated one so I'm not looking to spend too much on this aluminum can thickness one but it's just for looks for now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockgecko03 View Post
There's actually two skid plates on that truck. A thin black one that comes on most all trucks and then the TRD (Aluminum?) one that goes over it.
Yeah, I'm aware. What I'm looking for is the optional silver one up front that's for looks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elk340 View Post
Ost, I'll have a TRD skid available soon. It has a few pretty good scrapes though.
Like I said above, depends on condition and price.
Old 05-08-2013, 07:28 AM   #1996

Quote:
Depends on how many scrapes and price. I prefer something that looks pretty decent. I know most who offroad consider these trash and someday I plan to get an actual offroad rated one so I'm not looking to spend too much on this aluminum can thickness one but it's just for looks for now.

Yeah, I'm aware. What I'm looking for is the optional silver one up front that's for looks.

Like I said above, depends on condition and price.
I'll post up a pic this evening. If you're interested, just let me know. As far as price, just let me know what you think is reasonable based on the condition.
Old 05-08-2013, 07:53 AM   #1997
Whiskey bent and hell bound.
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: I'm TWITTER FAMOUS.
Name: Devin
Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
I'll keep an eye out on Craigslist OST. I are them on there a lot.
Old 05-08-2013, 08:20 AM   #1998
Don't taze me bro!
Ostrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoyal View Post
I'll keep an eye out on Craigslist OST. I are them on there a lot.
Really? I've got an app that polls CL daily for search terms I set and I have one for Tacoma and haven't seen one yet. I may have to double check the parameters as I may have just set it to poll the local Fort Collins area CL which has only returned a few items per week. I'm sure if I add Boulder, Denver and other areas I'll have more luck.
Old 05-08-2013, 08:24 AM   #1999
Whiskey bent and hell bound.
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: I'm TWITTER FAMOUS.
Name: Devin
Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah I'm not a fan of the app. I use my comp it seems to search better. Plus I can scroll through things faster.
Old 05-08-2013, 08:45 AM   #2000
Don't taze me bro!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoyal View Post
Yeah I'm not a fan of the app. I use my comp it seems to search better. Plus I can scroll through things faster.
What app are you talking about? I LOVE the app that I use and have been using it for years. I don't have to remember or take the time to sit down to search CL manually for all the items I'm looking for. I have over a dozen searches saved and every day I get a single notification and open up a list of every new listing that matches my search descriptions. I can then scroll through them quickly and email, call, text or whatever and then on to the next one.

Products Discussed in this Thread