Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Colorado

Notices

Colorado Trading Post

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-13-2013, 10:03 AM   #2141
MichelinMan
teamhypoxia is one of the sharper tools in the shedteamhypoxia is one of the sharper tools in the shedteamhypoxia is one of the sharper tools in the shedteamhypoxia is one of the sharper tools in the shedteamhypoxia is one of the sharper tools in the shedteamhypoxia is one of the sharper tools in the shedteamhypoxia is one of the sharper tools in the shedteamhypoxia is one of the sharper tools in the shedteamhypoxia is one of the sharper tools in the shedteamhypoxia is one of the sharper tools in the shedteamhypoxia is one of the sharper tools in the shed

teamhypoxia's Tacoma Gallery
Propane and knives.

Better turn this one in.

Could be a terrorist.
Old 06-13-2013, 10:11 AM   #2142
Don't taze me bro!
Ostrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jer
Ostrichsak's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by teamhypoxia View Post
Propane and knives.

Better turn this one in.

Could be a terrorist.
Could be? You see that wheeled cooler in the background that could make for an undercover transportation vesicle for an IED consisting of propane & knives? Alert the NSA! See something say something!!!

Old 06-13-2013, 10:24 AM   #2143
Whiskey bent and hell bound.
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: I'm TWITTER FAMOUS.
Name: Devin
Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Hahah!! I know where he lives lets light the torches and get the pitch forks!

Lmao sorry Brandon it's the riot effect I'm already amped up.
Old 06-13-2013, 10:34 AM   #2144
Don't taze me bro!
Ostrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoyal View Post
Hahah!! I know where he lives lets light the torches and get the pitch forks!

Lmao sorry Brandon it's the riot effect I'm already amped up.
I'm all jacked up too now. Let's do this thing!!

RAAAAAAGE!!!

p.s. Nothing personal of course.
Old 06-14-2013, 06:32 AM   #2145
Oh gravity, thou art a heartless bitch!
AvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
AvsFanTRD's Tacoma Gallery
No takers on the stand then?

Well how about the next item up for auction...one acoustic guitar. Never seen terrorist hands. only freedom hands
$15
Attached Thumbnails
Colorado Trading Post-img_20130613_144903_002.jpg  
Old 06-14-2013, 07:49 AM   #2146
Oh gravity, thou art a heartless bitch!
AvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
AvsFanTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Large hiking backpack. Lots of pockets. Never been used and probably will never be used by me. still has tags on it. $35
Attached Thumbnails
Colorado Trading Post-img_20130614_074404_112.jpg   Colorado Trading Post-img_20130614_074354_400.jpg  
Old 06-14-2013, 07:51 AM   #2147
MichelinMan
teamhypoxia is one of the sharper tools in the shedteamhypoxia is one of the sharper tools in the shedteamhypoxia is one of the sharper tools in the shedteamhypoxia is one of the sharper tools in the shedteamhypoxia is one of the sharper tools in the shedteamhypoxia is one of the sharper tools in the shedteamhypoxia is one of the sharper tools in the shedteamhypoxia is one of the sharper tools in the shedteamhypoxia is one of the sharper tools in the shedteamhypoxia is one of the sharper tools in the shedteamhypoxia is one of the sharper tools in the shed

teamhypoxia's Tacoma Gallery
Is that an internal frame? What make is it?

Not that it matters I guess. I'll take it. If only to keep it out of the hands of the enemy.
Old 06-14-2013, 09:03 AM   #2148
DOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant future

Name: Jobin
DOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AvsFanTRD View Post

Well how about the next item up for auction...one acoustic guitar. Never seen terrorist hands. only freedom hands
$15

who is makes it ?
Old 06-14-2013, 09:06 AM   #2149
rockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ben
rockgecko03's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DOT View Post
who is makes it ?
The guitar: It looks like it says Jasmine which is an offshoot company of Takamine.
Old 06-14-2013, 10:43 AM   #2150
Whiskey bent and hell bound.
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: I'm TWITTER FAMOUS.
Name: Devin
Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

$15
Is it because your GF and my self made fun of you for owning it and not being able to play it?
Old 06-14-2013, 10:45 AM   #2151
Don't taze me bro!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ostrichsak View Post
The new bullshit laws go into effect in three weeks so here's your last chance to buy some standard capacity (aka high capacity) mags legally (and cheap before you have to start paying black market pricing).

I've got brand new OEM Glock 17 magazines (17rd) for $40ea face to face or $45ea shipped.

I've got brand new 30rd US Palm AK47 mags in black for $40ea face to face or $45ea shipped.

I've got brand new Magpul 30rd Windowed AR15 Pmags in black for $40 face to face or $45ea shipped.

I've got a few of each of those so let me know what you want. I may get some others before the deadline hits and I'll post them but this will likely be it for these two particular magazines as I will keep the rest.
Two weeks to be able to buy & subsequently own these legally. Once the law passes you will no longer be able to buy these anywhere but may still legally own if you have them. (I know, stupid as shit but I don't make the laws)
Old 06-14-2013, 10:50 AM   #2152
Old Fart
Rival14 has a spectacular aura aboutRival14 has a spectacular aura about

Name: Dave, The Lip Ripper Extraordinaire
Rival14's Tacoma Gallery
Havent bought a mag in months. I love being prepared.
OST, sell me one of those Spec Ed Colorado pmags will ya!

Quote:
Two weeks to be able to buy & subsequently own these legally. Once the law passes you will no longer be able to buy these anywhere but may still legally own if you have them. (I know, stupid as shit but I don't make the laws)
Old 06-14-2013, 11:08 AM   #2153
Don't taze me bro!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rival14 View Post
Havent bought a mag in months. I love being prepared.
OST, sell me one of those Spec Ed Colorado pmags will ya!
Sorry dude, I'm holding onto those bad boys. Not for sale. If you get your hands on the Boulder Airlift ones I'll trade you 1 for 1 though since I didn't realize there was TWO special edition mags until it was too late.
Old 06-14-2013, 04:53 PM   #2154
Old Fart
Rival14 has a spectacular aura aboutRival14 has a spectacular aura about

Name: Dave, The Lip Ripper Extraordinaire
Rival14's Tacoma Gallery
DAYUMMMM. A PMAG back order I made in December just showed up on my doorstep.

20 Gen 2 Non window 30rd black are up for sale. $20 each local ( sold in lots of 10 ) or delivered to Colorado residents or buy the entire lot for $350. OBO
Old 06-15-2013, 02:00 PM   #2155
s10nick is one of the sharper tools in the sheds10nick is one of the sharper tools in the sheds10nick is one of the sharper tools in the sheds10nick is one of the sharper tools in the sheds10nick is one of the sharper tools in the sheds10nick is one of the sharper tools in the sheds10nick is one of the sharper tools in the sheds10nick is one of the sharper tools in the sheds10nick is one of the sharper tools in the sheds10nick is one of the sharper tools in the sheds10nick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: nick
s10nick's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to s10nick
Quote:
Sorry dude, I'm holding onto those bad boys. Not for sale. If you get your hands on the Boulder Airlift ones I'll trade you 1 for 1 though since I didn't realize there was TWO special edition mags until it was too late.

I'll trade you one for one i got a couple still in the bags
Old 06-15-2013, 04:33 PM   #2157
ThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
ThatGuy18's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

$15
Damn I wish you were in Texas. I'd pick this up in a heartbeat.
Old 06-15-2013, 06:42 PM   #2158
He who walk with a Cane
CoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gramps
CoTacoTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy18 View Post
Damn I wish you were in Texas. I'd pick this up in a heartbeat.
If you want to work out something I will be in Dallas the 27th through the 30th. We can figure out a way to transport it.
Old 06-16-2013, 09:04 AM   #2159
The Rembrandt of Rattle Can
Madjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Madjik_Man's Tacoma Gallery
Free bug/rock shield that came off my 98. Will definitely fit 98-00, should fit 95-97.

The 6 screws/bolts to mount it are included. No drilling required. The passenger side end has a crack in it as seen in the second pic. No shipping, come get it or I can meet you somewhere near Boulder

Old 06-16-2013, 10:35 AM   #2160
:D
Jux is one of the sharper tools in the shedJux is one of the sharper tools in the shedJux is one of the sharper tools in the shedJux is one of the sharper tools in the shedJux is one of the sharper tools in the shedJux is one of the sharper tools in the shedJux is one of the sharper tools in the shedJux is one of the sharper tools in the shedJux is one of the sharper tools in the shedJux is one of the sharper tools in the shedJux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
Jux's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by teamhypoxia View Post
Is that an internal frame? What make is it?

Not that it matters I guess. I'll take it. If only to keep it out of the hands of the enemy.
If for whatever reason this deal falls through let me know OP.

Products Discussed in this Thread