Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Colorado

Notices

Colorado Trading Post

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-27-2013, 01:23 PM   #2461
stractman is one of the sharper tools in the shedstractman is one of the sharper tools in the shedstractman is one of the sharper tools in the shedstractman is one of the sharper tools in the shedstractman is one of the sharper tools in the shedstractman is one of the sharper tools in the shedstractman is one of the sharper tools in the shedstractman is one of the sharper tools in the shedstractman is one of the sharper tools in the shedstractman is one of the sharper tools in the shedstractman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: J
stractman's Tacoma Gallery
OEM UCAs and suspension, 07 sport

***SOLD***

hey, all.

cleaning out the garage today.
these came off an 07 sport around 50k miles.
oem ucas, front coils/shocks and rear shocks.
i replaced them with icon ucas, ome and dakar.

$40 for all of this.
i'm in colorado springs but willing to meet you in castle rock or denver as long as it's next to I-25. i can also meet you in boulder.
pm me if you're interested.

i still have the fogs and aluminum crash bar in case anyone is interested.
Old 10-28-2013, 01:02 PM   #2462
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: bOb
NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
bump

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCO View Post
price drop
Quote:
so looking like i will be parting ways with my tool chest...

delta champion chest...

comes with one key. works like a charm still. looking to keep my bed open for storage so i'm switching things up.

$220 or best reasonable offer
Quote:
so we have 17" depth in the middle

tapers back in the front bottom to 15"

the lid is 15" as well

and an overall width of 47"

height of 16"

another view of the inside
Quote:
jerry can with mount for sale

PM to make offer
Old 11-02-2013, 06:49 PM   #2464
McBuckets
RockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Noah
RockyMtnTRD's Tacoma Gallery
I have a brand new, black OEM rear bumper for an 05-13 tacoma.. Somebody left it for me at work.
Let me know if you want it.
$100?
Old 11-02-2013, 08:46 PM   #2465
Matjamie is on a distinguished road
Matjamie's Tacoma Gallery
Selling 2013 Tacoma Baja DBC

Follow the link to see the post! thanks.
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...ml#post7654498
Old 11-02-2013, 09:17 PM   #2466
Your NativeTaco is in the building
NativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis
NativeTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockyMtnTRD View Post
I have a brand new, black OEM rear bumper for an 05-13 tacoma.. Somebody left it for me at work.
Let me know if you want it.
$100?
I might take you up on that Noah! It would look good with the rest of my black stuff.
The only thing that might stop me would be if the wife is planning on surprising me with a bumper for Xmas.
Old 11-02-2013, 09:22 PM   #2467
McBuckets
RockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Noah
RockyMtnTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NativeTaco View Post
I might take you up on that Noah! It would look good with the rest of my black stuff.
The only thing that might stop me would be if the wife is planning on surprising me with a bumper for Xmas.
Let me know man
Old 11-03-2013, 06:17 PM   #2468
Rtres09 is on a distinguished road
Army:
Rtres09's Tacoma Gallery
Threw another set of BHLM headlights up in the classifieds, if anyone is interested locally....let me know
Old 11-06-2013, 01:19 PM   #2470
snichols28 is on a distinguished road
Law Enforcement:
Name: Steve
snichols28's Tacoma Gallery
The North Face gift card with $129 balance

Selling a gift card to The North Face with $129 balance (I returned a jacket to them and instead of them fixing it they sent this card to me. I don't need any more clothing...)

I am in southeast Fort Collins and can meet buyer locally for cash or I can mail it to you with payment via PayPal.

Selling for only $105.00 (includes shipping to you)

Call, text, or email...

Steve
970-443-1651
nichols.steve@gmail.com

Old 11-14-2013, 06:16 AM   #2472
crolison is on a distinguished road
Name: Chris
crolison's Tacoma Gallery
I have a set of tube doors ive made for my old Tacoma. fits 97-04.

They have UTV mirrors and some marine speakers attached to them.

They are in Golden but I work in Arvada and travel the state.

$80
Old 11-17-2013, 11:48 PM   #2473
S.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
S.B.'s Tacoma Gallery
Found this on CL: http://fortcollins.craigslist.org/pts/4153720956.html
Old 11-18-2013, 12:11 AM   #2474
Tundra FTMFW
csuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
csuviper's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by S.B. View Post
Question is why would you go to the lengths to buy and install a sc and then just pull it out?
Old 11-18-2013, 10:07 AM   #2475
thefatkid is on a distinguished road
Name: Brian
thefatkid's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by csuviper View Post
Question is why would you go to the lengths to buy and install a sc and then just pull it out?
I bet that is either a lease return or a repossesion.
Old 11-19-2013, 08:54 PM   #2477
Gunhound
gunhound has a spectacular aura aboutgunhound has a spectacular aura about

Army: 3rd ID (Mech) Rock of the Marne,  4th ID Mech
gunhound's Tacoma Gallery
Selling a set of brand new Level 8 MK6 wheels in awesome Gunmetal finish.
Size - 16x8 -10 offset.
$500
http://denver.craigslist.org/pts/4197369073.html
Old 11-19-2013, 09:14 PM   #2478
Monkeyboy has much to be proud ofMonkeyboy has much to be proud ofMonkeyboy has much to be proud ofMonkeyboy has much to be proud ofMonkeyboy has much to be proud ofMonkeyboy has much to be proud ofMonkeyboy has much to be proud ofMonkeyboy has much to be proud ofMonkeyboy has much to be proud of
Marines:
Monkeyboy's Tacoma Gallery
I have a Nautical Blue stock rear bumper for sale. $150

Post and Pics here.
Old 11-19-2013, 10:43 PM   #2479
RedlineTRD is a splendid one to beholdRedlineTRD is a splendid one to beholdRedlineTRD is a splendid one to beholdRedlineTRD is a splendid one to beholdRedlineTRD is a splendid one to beholdRedlineTRD is a splendid one to beholdRedlineTRD is a splendid one to beholdRedlineTRD is a splendid one to behold

Marines: Cpl
Name: Kyle
RedlineTRD's Tacoma Gallery
(2) BFG 31 10.50 15 tires

I have (1) BFG Mud Terrain KM1 with 70% tread for $60 obo.

And (1) BFG All Terrain that is brand new for $100 obo. Would be $160+ anywhere else.

Both tires are load range C

I kept these around as spares but my new truck cant run 15" rims so figure someone else might need them. Plus they dont make the KM1 in that size anymore.

Located in Colorado Springs but would drive 30 min or so to help out. I go wheeling near Woodland Park alot and sometimes head to Castle Rock and the Cabelas that's just past the outlets. Let me know. Thanks for looking.

Old 11-19-2013, 11:17 PM   #2480
Dr. Frankenstein
Blackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Monte
Blackdawg's Tacoma Gallery
Gonna put this here..

Need help with Rent..Price is LOW..pm me for price

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
soooo...anyone want my current 33x12.5r15s KM2s? with Wheelers Type B rims?? ill deliver anywhere in the Denver area and along I70 pretty much..

In decent shape. One is flat..but just a tiny hole in the side wall. like super small. Slap a tube in it and you have an Oh Shit spare. other 4, 3 are id say..50%(ill get real measurements when i get home) and one has like less then 1000miles on it(my old spare). One's side lugs, the drivers front has some cutting in the outer lugs from my old fenders and the good ole days of trim as you go. Never affected performance, but they are there. Sorta self sipped if you will

figured someone on here would want em maybe. Cut ya a nice deal. That said..won't be bringing them till the weekend of Jan 10th. But im not about to screw anyone over. Just figured id see if there is any interest. 5 good rims and 4 good wheels and a potential spare. Or if people just want one of the 4 thats fine, just find 4 people and i can drop em off
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
Sure man

here some, these are the most recent of the tires and rims

They are black..kinda dirty in those shots..ill get some clean ones just a minute. Also the silver ring in the middle is NOT part of the rim. Those are my wheel spacers.

Products Discussed in this Thread