Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Colorado

Notices

Colorado Trading Post

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-31-2014, 02:15 PM   #3021
GoHigher is just really niceGoHigher is just really niceGoHigher is just really niceGoHigher is just really nice

Name: Jake
GoHigher's Tacoma Gallery
A.R.E. Tonneau cover for a 05+ short bed. Color matched silver. 500 installed obo. Call me at 3038840275 or pm if interested. Thanks guys.

Old 03-31-2014, 11:45 PM   #3022
Tundra FTMFW
csuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
csuviper's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacktacoma23 View Post
No price yet.
Thinking have the buyer check them out b4

$100
Old 04-01-2014, 07:06 AM   #3023
stractman is one of the sharper tools in the shedstractman is one of the sharper tools in the shedstractman is one of the sharper tools in the shedstractman is one of the sharper tools in the shedstractman is one of the sharper tools in the shedstractman is one of the sharper tools in the shedstractman is one of the sharper tools in the shedstractman is one of the sharper tools in the shedstractman is one of the sharper tools in the shedstractman is one of the sharper tools in the shedstractman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: J
stractman's Tacoma Gallery
fogs, mudflaps, UCAs, badges.

hey, friends.

i'll be in colorado springs most of this week and next.
these come off my 07.
asking $5 for gas money and you can have any/all of this.

- fog lamps, oem bulbs.
- UCAs.
- [GONE] badges (3 tacoma, 1 sr5, 1 v6, 1 small toyota)
- [GONE] front mudflaps (right side is fine, left side got torn off so you're going to have to do some surgery if you want to affix it to the truck).
- floor mats.

Old 04-04-2014, 10:24 PM   #3024
4Runner Abuser
steezemcqueen is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezemcqueen is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezemcqueen is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezemcqueen is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezemcqueen is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezemcqueen is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezemcqueen is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezemcqueen is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezemcqueen is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezemcqueen is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezemcqueen is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dylan
steezemcqueen's Tacoma Gallery
For sale is my Outdoor Logic Bumper from my 3rd gen. Taking the truck in a different direction so the bumper is now for sale.

This should also fit a 1st gen Taco with a few modifications.

Outdoor Logic closed up shop so you cannot purchase this bumper new anymore but original purchase price was $1100 plus shipping.

Its not in perfect condition by any means but there are no bends and the structure is completely straight. However, the powdercoat is starting to peel off and it does have some rock rash. There are a few holes drilled in it for lights, winch box mount, and CB antenna.

Turn signals will be included but the winch, light bar, and fog lights are not included.

$500. Located in Denver. Really don't want to ship it but could probably throw it on a pallet if you pay all shipping costs.

Old 04-05-2014, 09:49 AM   #3025
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: bOb
NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
i'll take the POS it's attached to in those pics
Old 04-05-2014, 12:37 PM   #3026
4Runner Abuser
steezemcqueen is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezemcqueen is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezemcqueen is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezemcqueen is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezemcqueen is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezemcqueen is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezemcqueen is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezemcqueen is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezemcqueen is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezemcqueen is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezemcqueen is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCO View Post
i'll take the POS it's attached to in those pics
Lol. I think you mean TURBOOOOO POS
Old 04-05-2014, 12:37 PM   #3027
4Runner Abuser

Oh and bumper is sold.
Old 04-05-2014, 01:04 PM   #3028
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: bOb
NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by steezemcqueen View Post
Lol. I think you mean TURBOOOOO POS
the fastest slow lobster on the trails
Old 04-07-2014, 07:58 AM   #3029
Whiskey bent and hell bound.
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: I'm TWITTER FAMOUS.
Name: Devin
Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Man I wish I was ready to buy a bumper I would take that off your hands.
Old 04-07-2014, 08:03 AM   #3030
Whiskey bent and hell bound.
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: I'm TWITTER FAMOUS.
Name: Devin
Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Colorado Trading Post

Here is an iPhone 4s 16g. With case, wall charger and car charger. $200

Also have two spray skirts. I don't think anyone kayaks on here but if you know someone this is a good deal. I have an XL and a small. Brand new, tags still on. I'll sell them both for the price of one. $150 for both.
They are seals pro shocker 1.4.
Old 04-07-2014, 04:24 PM   #3032
Your NativeTaco is in the building
NativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis
NativeTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PS78 View Post
Anyone with a silver Tacoma 2005+ looking for a color matched bumper here you go

http://denver.craigslist.org/ptd/4354652322.html

I have no affiliation with the seller what so ever, just pointing out a sport model with the color matched bumper, and side mirrors if you need too!

COUGH COUGH, Travis(NativeTaco) or Kyle (RedlineTRD)

Thanks for the heads up, and for keeping an eye out! However, I am starting the high clearance rear bumper build for my truck here in the next week or two!
Old 04-07-2014, 06:02 PM   #3033
Don't taze me bro!
Ostrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jer
Ostrichsak's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NativeTaco View Post
Thanks for the heads up, and for keeping an eye out! However, I am starting the high clearance rear bumper build for my truck here in the next week or two!
Wasn't someone going to build me a new rear bumper on the cheap around here??
Old 04-07-2014, 07:33 PM   #3034
NativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ostrichsak View Post
Wasn't someone going to build me a new rear bumper on the cheap around here??

Check out the design I use and the other revisions I came up with before deciding to do this one and I'm sure we could make something happen for a very reasonable price.
Old 04-07-2014, 08:07 PM   #3036

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ostrichsak View Post
I'll give you sessual pleasures?

Well that's what we agreed on but if you must renegotiate...
Old 04-09-2014, 07:16 AM   #3038
crolison is on a distinguished road
Name: Chris
crolison's Tacoma Gallery
I have a snorkel pre filter.

In Golden

$30 or trade for some welding work.
Old 04-09-2014, 07:17 PM   #3040
Dumbazz
TheTimmyJimmy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheTimmyJimmy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheTimmyJimmy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheTimmyJimmy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheTimmyJimmy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheTimmyJimmy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheTimmyJimmy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheTimmyJimmy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheTimmyJimmy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheTimmyJimmy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheTimmyJimmy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tim
TheTimmyJimmy's Tacoma Gallery
Gently used 15 speed mountain bike, new terra trex tires with heavy duty tubes. Recently serviced. Asking $100.

Products Discussed in this Thread